some of you guys are sick PERVERTS. good riddance sosuave

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelleSing94

Banned
Reaction score
I came to this site after my boyfriend and I broke up due to some problems we were having when I went abroad for a quarter. It really seemed cool to learn and talk with guys from all over the world. After spending some time on these boards I started feeling like there really were some genuine, nice guys around.

And some who are...definitely NOT. Are all of you old men on this site creepers and perverts??

The last straw was that loser Naughty Ninja. Like seriously this guy is supposed to be a DJ or something?!?! We started exchanging private messages and everything was normal at first, he was making fun of packers and ok maybe he was sweet talking me a bit.

Then he asked me for a pic and I was like sure why not so I sent him one. After that...ugh. His messages got more sexual and wayyy creepier. He started sending me nasty photos and saying things like "Yeah baby I want to pour honey all over your nipples and lick it up." It was then that I clicked on his profile and realized he is 43 YEARS OLD. Gross!

What kind of guy sends shirtless photos and pics of his d1ck to girls HALF his age online? Ewww!!!!!

Let this be a warning to all you other chicks hanging out here, some of these guys are seriously messed up. *vomits* Farewell, this is my LAST post. If you want to talk, message me but I am done posting here.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha....seriously.....I thought NN had better game than that.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
BelleSing94 said:
I came to this site after my boyfriend and I broke up due to some problems we were having when I went abroad for a quarter. It really seemed cool to learn and talk with guys from all over the world. After spending some time on these boards I started feeling like there really were some genuine, nice guys around.

And some who are...definitely NOT. Are all of you old men on this site creepers and perverts??

The last straw was that loser Naughty Ninja. Like seriously this guy is supposed to be a DJ or something?!?! We started exchanging private messages and everything was normal at first, he was making fun of packers and ok maybe he was sweet talking me a bit.

Then he asked me for a pic and I was like sure why not so I sent him one. After that...ugh. His messages got more sexual and wayyy creepier. He started sending me nasty photos and saying things like "Yeah baby I want to pour honey all over your nipples and lick it up." It was then that I clicked on his profile and realized he is 43 YEARS OLD. Gross!

What kind of guy sends shirtless photos and pics of his d1ck to girls HALF his age online? Ewww!!!!!

Let this be a warning to all you other chicks hanging out here, some of these guys are seriously messed up. *vomits* Farewell, this is my LAST post. If you want to talk, message me but I am done posting here.
Some of these guys are just sad excuses for people.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously if what you say is true, that should have never happened and on behalf of the entire board....I apologize.

At the same time, you are on a mens dating site, visited by 99% men. As a women, you are going to get that kind of thing here. Just the way of the world. I am sure you had to expect at least some of that coming in no? Not saying that makes it right.

I invite you to stick around and at least read some posts, there are some really good people here.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, NN, that's messed up! Belle was just trying to peek into a guy's world.

Last edited:
B

BeDJ

cordoncordon, don't be a white knight.

Belle is like a women at the club, she knew what she was getting into. She mind-jerked packers, the typical club creeper. Considering the non-productive posts she made, attention was her priority. Another starving attention cvnt that got dumped and seeking validation. She disappears after getting her fix from AFC's of SoSuave.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Well obviously if what you say is true, that should have never happened and on behalf of the entire board....I apologize.

At the same time, you are on a mens dating site, visited by 99% men. As a women, you are going to get that kind of thing here. Just the way of the world. I am sure you had to expect at least some of that coming in no? Not saying that makes it right.

I invite you to stick around and at least read some posts, there are some really good people here.
Agreed to above.

Belle, if you can, try to laugh it off and just make fun of him, as "gross" as it may be you can't let something like that get to you. It is online and if you were on a regular dating site you might run across some of the same things. I am new to this site as well but I can tell you that I couldn't see behavior like that coming from most of the posters on here.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
cordoncordon, don't be a white knight.

Belle is like a women at the club, she knew what she was getting into. She mind-jerked packers, the typical club creeper. Considering the non-productive posts she made, attention was her priority. Another starving attention cvnt that got dumped and seeking validation. She disappears after getting her fix from AFC's of SoSuave.
I don't believe I have ever read or even posted in any of the threads she has, and before now never even knew she was a girl.

I am just saying what is right and wrong. IF what she says is true, and I'm not saying it is or isn't, but if it is, she shouldn't be subjected to that. That same type of mentality leads to guys thinking its OK to rape a girl just because she has on a low cut blouse. She was 'asking for it' and 'should have known better'.

There is right. And there is wrong.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously...anyone else find this Belle chick to be beyond annoying???

She is acting like someone raped her or something...you are on a PUA forum trolling for attention...what do you expect??? Where is your sense of humor.....seriously grow up little girl. NN obviously doesn't have any game but he hardly hurt you in any way....typical woman who takes herself way too seriously...when you PM stranger son the internet you never know what kind of weirdness you will get...this should be common sense...this isn't your local church group...silly ditzy attention seeking woman...uggggghhh...

And to the guys apologizing to her...just cut the white knight BS out already. She is just playing the innocent victim card over nothing. That goes to you specifically Concordion and plates. WK behavior is beyond annoying.

B

BeDJ

cordoncordon said:
I don't believe I have ever read or even posted in any of the threads she has, and before now never even knew she was a girl.

I am just saying what is right and wrong. IF what she says is true, and I'm not saying it is or isn't, but if it is, she shouldn't be subjected to that. That same type of mentality leads to guys thinking its OK to rape a girl just because she has on a low cut blouse. She was 'asking for it' and 'should have known better'.

There is right. And there is wrong.
To summarize your post:

"Just because I'm dressed like this, does not mean I'm a wh*re."

What you are saying is that guys on here are supposed to disregard her sh!t on this board and treat her like a princess? Check out her chat with packers2010 on 'how can he fap' before putting on your armor.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Seriously...anyone else find this Belle chick to be beyond annoying???

She is acting like someone raped her or something...you are on a PUA forum...what do you expect??? Where is your sense of humor.....seriously grow up little girl. NN obviously doesn't have any game but he hardly hurt you in any way....typical woman who takes herself way too seriously...

And to the guys apologizing to her...just cut the white knight BS out already. She is just playing the innocent victim card over nothing. That goes to you specifically Concordion. WK behavior is beyong annoying.
Leave the forum if you are so annoyed......annoyed like the little girl that you are. Why don't you go spend your time buying some more hookers in China like you seem to like to do.

BeginningDJ said:
To summarize your post:

"Just because I'm dressed like this, does not mean I'm a wh*re."

What you are saying is that guys on here are supposed to disregard her sh!t on this board and treat her like a princess? Check out her chat with packers2010 on 'how can he fap' before putting on your armor.
Like I said, I have never even read her posts. I am not WKing anyone. Could care less what she has said or not said. What I do know is guys should not be PMing ANYONE here, men or women, and saying and doing those kinds of things. It really is that simple. Cmon....pictures of your cawk?? Really? We are supposed to be above that kind of thing.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell some of you have never been managers or supervisors. As annoying as some of her posts might have been, and as attention getting as she may be, and as overreacting as she is....

It doesn't mean she should be getting unsolicited c0ck pictures sent to her. That is the point. That is not a good representation of this site.

B

BeDJ

cordoncordon said:
Like I said, I have never even read her posts. I am not WKing anyone. Could care less what she has said or not said. What I do know is guys should not be PMing ANYONE here, men or women, and saying those kinds of things. It really is that simple. We are supposed to be above that kind of thing.
This site has a PM feature, are you saying that it is ONLY restricted to male-male conversations? She may have been drunk and h*rny, leading posters here on for all you know. It might not be everyone's cup of tea to respond, but for you to white knight the sh!t out of this post is why our younger generation is emasculated.

vRape?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Leave the forum if you are so annoyed......annoyed like the little girl that you are. Why don't you go spend your time buying some more hookers in China like you seem to like to do.

Like I said, I have never even read her posts. I am not WKing anyone. Could care less what she has said or not said. What I do know is guys should not be PMing ANYONE here, men or women, and saying those kinds of things. It really is that simple. We are supposed to be above that kind of thing.

falsely accusing me of something won't make you feel better about the fact that you are a WK...little AFC...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
falsely accusing me of something won't make you feel better about the fact that you are a WK little AFC
Strong words. U mad? Anytime you want to pay me a visit, feel free. I live right in Valenica CA.

Funny how you can dish it out, but anyone says anything back to you? You tip over like.....like an annoyed like girl. Which you are. :cheer:

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: A man brings his best buddy back home for dinner. His wife screams at him, "My hair & makeup are not done, the house is a mess, the dishes are not done, I'm still in my pajamas & I can't be bothered with cooking tonight!!!
What the hell did you bring him around for?"
"’Cause he's thinking of getting married."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.