Some girls are destined to be single or femcels

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes Facebook or Instagram pops up a girl I failed to close on because I didn’t give them butterflies on the first date or use words of affirmation. They are still single or on the same BS. I haven’t opened a dating app in over a year, but I bet I would still spot their profiles on there. Learn the signs of a femcel and quit wasting your time on these zebras because they are only for the streets.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are still single or on the same BS. I haven’t opened a dating app in over a year, but I bet I would still spot their profiles on there.
There is a segment of women who are almost always single. Many men have reported seeing a number of same women over and over again on apps over a multi-year period.

Sometimes Facebook or Instagram pops up a girl I failed to close on because I didn’t give them butterflies on the first date or use words of affirmation.
There have been times where I have failed to close a woman because I didn't them butterflies or "all the feelz" on the first date.

After an extended amount of time has passed since the incident, I have seen their Facebook or Instagram and often times they are still single.

One woman I had a "one date, no sex, no second date" interaction with did end up spouting a bunch of SJW crap on her Instagram and ended up in a LTR with a low T soy boy. Perhaps she sensed that I would not be a good fit for her toxic SJW world view.

She didn't mention any SJW stuff on our one date.

Learn the signs of a femcel and quit wasting your time on these zebras because they are only for the streets.
Please start this conversation by telling us some of the signs of what you call a femcel or the perpetually single woman.

I don't think the term femcel is accurate in most cases. Cel is celibate, and these perpetually single women usually find sex. The problem is that these women don't tend to find longer term committed relationships. Chateau Heartiste used to call these "insols", meaning involuntary solitude.

If a woman goes an extended period of time without sex, it's because she has ridden the penis carousel and doesn't want to add any more notches. It is her own selectivity keeping her from sex.

A female insol has better social skills than a male incel. Whereas the male incel is often odd looking and a social outcast, a female insol usually has a number of female friends and blends into the mainstream culture better. If the female insol is 30+, many of her friends are married or in multiple year LTRs. Some might have have kids, but the typical White, female insol is sort of falling out of regular contact with her mommy friends due to lifestyle differences. She's an aunt at family functions with the kids of her siblings.

Some female insols own multiple cats, which isn't good. The presence of dogs in her household is not an indicator of insol status, though dog owning females are not as fun to deal with as petless women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like incels, some low value women want high value men, fail and end up alone. That has happened for eons. This is where cat ladies come from.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please start this conversation by telling us some of the signs of what you call a femcel or the perpetually single woman.

I don't think the term femcel is accurate in most cases. Cel is celibate, and these perpetually single women usually find sex. The problem is that these women don't tend to find longer term committed relationships. Chateau Heartiste used to call these "insols", meaning involuntary solitude.

If a woman goes an extended period of time without sex, it's because she has ridden the penis carousel and doesn't want to add any more notches. It is her own selectivity keeping her from sex.

A female insol has better social skills than a male incel. Whereas the male incel is often odd looking and a social outcast, a female insol usually has a number of female friends and blends into the mainstream culture better. If the female insol is 30+, many of her friends are married or in multiple year LTRs. Some might have have kids, but the typical White, female insol is sort of falling out of regular contact with her mommy friends due to lifestyle differences. She's an aunt at family functions with the kids of her siblings.

Some female insols own multiple cats, which isn't good. The presence of dogs in her household is not an indicator of insol status, though dog owning females are not as fun to deal with as petless women.
I just think of a femcel as a hopeless romantic that is too far down the carousel rabbit hole to mentally recover. Male Incels are pretty similar mental wise, so I do see them as kind of similar despite one being able to get sex as opposed to the other. Some common things I picked up from them was having words of affirmation as their love language, openly expressing their desire to be in a romantic relationship, multiple dogs or owns a big dog, love bombing, and light gas lighting behavior.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes Facebook or Instagram pops up a girl I failed to close on because I didn’t give them butterflies on the first date or use words of affirmation. They are still single or on the same BS. I haven’t opened a dating app in over a year, but I bet I would still spot their profiles on there. Learn the signs of a femcel and quit wasting your time on these zebras because they are only for the streets.
Some, or should I say more and more women refuse to settle for a man who is not their absolute best pick, that they could get.

They still have casual relations and STRs here and there, to fulfil their needs (and thus increasing their notch count, desensitizing more and more each year).

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get confused because the men they want to date only want them for sex while these same women won't give the men who want to date them the time of day. After getting passed around by every Chad in town they become jaded and decide that all men suck or something to that effect. That's where lonely old cat ladies come from, along with them actually believing all that "girl power " nonsense they are shoveled 24/7 by a media that hates them and wants them along and voting Democrat since it's been well documented that married women, especially with kids, tend to skew much more conservative. Keeping them drunk, disgruntled and alone is exactly where the media wants them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a "Femcel" I've seen girls in wheelchairs who can get boyfriends
The women you typically see that are "Femcels" are women that just don't social enough
On the flipside you have girls that keep getting pumped and dumped by chad's and Tyrone but never lock the man down

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is actually pretty common and something I've seen as well. Here is the thing, these women are not incels like men, they are definitely getting some form of sex here and there and are not totally going without. However, what these women truly want is a relationship and they are perpetually single. There can be a range of reasons for this but virtually none of them have to do with their appearance. Women that are unattractive or even have disabilities can find a man that is willing to lock them down.

I had mentioned this to @SW15 but years ago I had a family member that worked at a hospital in a major metro in the northeast. Anyway, this family member told me about all of these young nurses, mid 20s through early 30s, lamenting about being single and struggling to find a relationship. I then listened further and these nurses were saying how there were no decent men in the area nor any men with "brains" that they could date. So, in a metro area with a population well into the millions there are not any men that met there criteria? These women were single because their fussiness was to the degree where they literally eliminated the vast majority of men as viable suitors lol. Stuff like this is way more common than I think many on here realize, I've seen it myself many times over the years.

@Solomon A couple years ago there was this woman in my area that was on the TV show "My 600 pound life". She was completely bed bound and could only really get around through using a scooter/motor chair. Anyway, she actually had a bf/husband, can't recall if they were married or not, that was of a completely normal/healthy weight. They didn't meet when she was younger, he literally met her when she was in that physical state and decided to enter into a relationship with her lol. I actually saw them in person and it was very strange to witness something you normally only see on TV. He probably got some sort of emotional satisfaction from her being completely dependent upon him, also the sense that she will never leave may also be there as well. But your point is correct, a woman could be incredibly unattractive, have behavior/mental health issues or even full blown disabilities and some otherwise normal(ish) tier man would be willing to enter into a relationship with her.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lamenting about being single and struggling to find a relationship. I then listened further and these nurses were saying how there were no decent men in the area nor any men with "brains" that they could date. So, in a metro area with a population well into the millions there are not any men that met there criteria? These women were single because their fussiness was to the degree where they literally eliminated the vast majority of men as viable suitors lol.
Hell, how fussy do you have to be to want a suitor with decency and brains? What is wrong with these nurses? Just eliminating the idea of dating uncouth dummies, what sheer arrogance.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple years ago there was this woman in my area that was on the TV show "My 600 pound life". She was completely bed bound and could only really get around through using a scooter/motor chair. Anyway, she actually had a bf/husband, can't recall if they were married or not, that was of a completely normal/healthy weight. They didn't meet when she was younger, he literally met her when she was in that physical state and decided to enter into a relationship with her lol. I actually saw them in person and it was very strange to witness something you normally only see on TV. He probably got some sort of emotional satisfaction from her being completely dependent upon him, also the sense that she will never leave may also be there as well.
It's a fetish, these guys are called 'Feeders'.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I would say don't waste your time thinking about useless stuff like this and focus more on pursuits and goals. I mean if you're older than 17-18 yrs old and you still don't know how to spot an unideal women for dating, you're probably on the wrong boat.

There will always be people, women and men who have it hard finding a relationship. There's nothing special about that notion. Its common knowledge. Some factors might be personality disorders, emotional baggage, trauma, unstable financially, unstable emotionally, sexual issues, dysfunction, physical attributes or deformities, etc.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will always be people, women and men who have it hard finding a relationship. There's nothing special about that notion. Its common knowledge. Some factors might be personality disorders, emotional baggage, trauma, unstable financially, unstable emotionally, sexual issues, dysfunction, physical attributes or deformities, etc.
It's always usually the chads/chadlies that believe that nonsense. Normie-tier posters, sub-8s who are used to being invisible, seem to get that there are no shortage of vag-beggers, thirsty guys, simps who will take a relationship with anyone who will give them the time of day despite all the aformentioned defenciencies. I think it must be a guilt that chads/chadlites just have a erroneous perception of equality in the dating market that just isn't experienced by 90% of guys.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, how fussy do you have to be to want a suitor with decency and brains? What is wrong with these nurses? Just eliminating the idea of dating uncouth dummies, what sheer arrogance.
I'm not sure if you are joking, but do you not understand the ridiculousness of those nurses? They think there are literally no suitable men to date out of a metro in the millions of people.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a "Femcel" I've seen girls in wheelchairs who can get boyfriends
Women are never really truly single. They always have a bunch of backup guys to bounce to.
So I agree you are correct about that. "The "femcel" as a concept doesn't exist. It only exist for men to be truly sexless/single aka. incel. :up:

On the other hand there is boat load of girls that are Dgs and they are certainly destined to be single for their rest of their lives with loads of cats...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think "Lovecels" would be a better term for these broads.

Lots of hopeless romantics and serial daters out there as you get older.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think "Lovecels" would be a better term for these broads.

Lots of hopeless romantics and serial daters out there as you get older. Most 40+ women on Tinder are like this.
Nah, "entitled" is better.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you are joking, but do you not understand the ridiculousness of those nurses? They think there are literally no suitable men to date out of a metro in the millions of people.
That's not how I read it. And you may live in a city of millions, but how many people do you actually meet on a day? And how many of these people would you date?

I think their demands - decency and 'brains' - are quite a low threshold. Shouldn't be too difficult, but they might be surrounded by opportunistic *******s.

If we're talking about 'ridiculous demands', every female Tinder profile wants a man over 6 feet tall, even when they are under 5 feet themselves. Those demands make no sense, whereas demanding that a man has decency and brains is merely showing you have standards.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are never really truly single. They always have a bunch of backup guys to bounce to.
So I agree you are correct about that. "The "femcel" as a concept doesn't exist. It only exist for men to be truly sexless/single aka. incel. :up:

On the other hand there is boat load of girls that are Dgs and they are certainly destined to be single for their rest of their lives with loads of cats...
OK not to sound old but WTF does "DGS" mean? lmfaooo
Once again no shade but I'm not familiar with all the modern online lingo

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is actually pretty common and something I've seen as well. Here is the thing, these women are not incels like men, they are definitely getting some form of sex here and there and are not totally going without. However, what these women truly want is a relationship and they are perpetually single. There can be a range of reasons for this but virtually none of them have to do with their appearance. Women that are unattractive or even have disabilities can find a man that is willing to lock them down.

I had mentioned this to @SW15 but years ago I had a family member that worked at a hospital in a major metro in the northeast. Anyway, this family member told me about all of these young nurses, mid 20s through early 30s, lamenting about being single and struggling to find a relationship. I then listened further and these nurses were saying how there were no decent men in the area nor any men with "brains" that they could date. So, in a metro area with a population well into the millions there are not any men that met there criteria? These women were single because their fussiness was to the degree where they literally eliminated the vast majority of men as viable suitors lol. Stuff like this is way more common than I think many on here realize, I've seen it myself many times over the years.
I agree that there are plenty of involuntary solitude women around large USA metro areas.

Your point about the nurses struggling to date in a USA metro of millions of people does show how fussy they are.

It's true that women can be especially fussy yet put up big notch counts. It's not difficult for a woman to reject 99% of men and yet have had 10+ sexual partners in a 5+ year time frame.