Socioeconomics & The dating game • What women want

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
For people like DonGorgon, this is their religion-to blame whitey. No matter what you say or what evidence you present they just ignore it and repeat their religious beliefs. It's just extreme racism disguised as victimization. If you point out that Japan is not white and is a tiny island with limited natural resources yet it's successful, and you point out sub-saharan Africa is a large continent with much resources and unsuccessful, he'll either ignore it or just say whites, and slavery blah blah. According to him whites are both the cause and the solution to ever perceived problem for blacks :woo: .

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
For people like DonGorgon, this is their religion-to blame whitey. No matter what you say or what evidence you present they just ignore it and repeat their religious beliefs. It's just extreme racism disguised as victimization. If you point out that Japan is not white and is a tiny island with limited natural resources yet it's successful, and you point out sub-saharan Africa is a large continent with much resources and unsuccessful, he'll either ignore it or just say whites, and slavery blah blah. According to him whites are both the cause and the solution to ever perceived problem for blacks :woo: .
Well, don't forget that Admiral Perry also steamed into Japan and did some power-brokering there too. Anglos and Jews dumped opium in China and colonized parts of it as spoils of the Opium War. And yet most of East Asia has or is achieving "economic miracles" today. Meanwhile, when was the last time you bought something "Made in Africa?" Why are there so much less violence and broken families in the Far East, for instance?

So, historical White influence is obviously not the only common denominator here - since it has not led to the same results within different cultures.

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
This whole thread can be summed up by simply saying: QUIT BLAMING WHAT HAPPENED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO FOR YOUR SHORTCOMINGS NOW.

Let's put it this way, even today, there are people who come to this country from southeast Asia. The infrastructure in this part of the world is practically nonexistant. These people had no formal school system and live in grass huts. YET, after a bit of instruction, they tend to do better on standardized tests than African Americans.

Now, why is that? Blacks can talk all day about how bad their neighborhoods and schools are, but they're certainly better than where these people came from.

When driving though an inner city neighborhood, I don't see white guys selling crack to African Americans, I see other black people doing it.

It's not whites who own all the liquor stores in the ghetto, selling alcohol to blacks, it's other black people.

My niece had to switch schools, because the school she attended was primarily black, and she got the crap beat out of her everyday for being white. Can you imagine the uproar if some black student got beat up everyday at a white school?

So shut the fvck up with your whining and excuses. Improve your fvcking communities..emphasize education to your children instead of rap and sports.

Enough said...

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, so everyone can keep their history in perspective.

Egypt invented papyrus, basic engineering (pyramids, sphinx), brain surgery, and more, while Europe was a big group of tribes fighting each other, SELLING EACH OTHERS AS SLAVES.

China invented gunpowder, silk, and more while, again, Europe was fighting itself.

Timbuktu was the richest city in the world, and a trade capital for most of the Old World. Meanwhile, Europeans were killing each other, and the continent was a sh*thole.

Before the Romans invaded the majority of Southern Europe, it was also a sh*thole.

Europe experienced a Dark Age lasting about almost 900 years, where technological advance was stagnant, life expectancy was frighteningly low, and there was little standard of living to speak of. Top that off with a plague that wiped out a third of its population.

The parallels to modern-day Africa aren't hard to see. Africa has been a mess since the beginnings of colonialism (while tribalism was being pushed down in favor of Europe-backed gov'ts) and continues to be one. That's a 400~ year Dark Age. AIDS, like the bubonic plague, has and will kill millions of people.

Notice that Europe (the white man) and the rest of the world switched positions of power over the past 400-500 years or so. This does not prove white superiority, or imply that white people always pull Black people UP, not DOWN. I can argue that Europeans "helped" African colonies because the colonies were tribal and uncentralized (Germany and France in Roman times) and that a more structured, powerful entity (Rome) helped establish infrastructure and a government with its enormous wealth.

These supposed proofs of Black incompetence are one of many iterations of HISTORICAL CYCLES that have occurs since the dawn of time. Domination by the "white man" will cease once China and India fix up their act, help develop Southeast Asia, and take over the world with a larger, better trained, and cheaper workforce.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
Egypt invented papyrus, basic engineering (pyramids, sphinx), brain surgery, and more, while Europe was a big group of tribes fighting each other, SELLING EACH OTHERS AS SLAVES.
Remember though that Egypt was multiracial - and the "true" Egyptians distinguished themselves from all others...including other Africans whom they actually deemed "worthless."
Egyptian Ret (page 435a,b) = Men: We also have "ret na romé" or "We men above mankind." This ideology allows us to understand that there are actually only three races represented here; Black, White, and Semitic since the Egyptians considered themselves in a class of their own, while still showing that they belonged to the Black racial group.

Semite Namu (page 373b) =Travelers or wanderers: We also have "Namu Sho" or "People who travel the sands": Nomads or Bedu.

Other Africans Nahasu (pages 344a/386b) = Strangers or barbarians: In Wolof (Senegal), a language as close to the Ancient Egyptian language as modern Egyptian, "nahas" means "good for nothing; worthless."

European Tamhu (page 855a) = Red people: Tamh = hematite; reddish iron ore; ochre or pale yellow to red.
And Egyptians have been genetically-tested to resemble Western Eurasian (Mediterranean/Middle Eastern), not sub-Saharan African.

But I certainly agree that all cultures go in cycles...which is why you have to average out their long baselines to compare them. You can't just compare them at any given moment.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
remotecontrol said:
I believe you contradict yourself. All you talk about in this post is how my race is bad and you state its not about which race is good or evil hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Your erronious post lol
You just like to argue for the sake of arguing, how very, very immature of you.
No, that is not true... I have said many many times I believe that all humans have the same propensity for evil.... There are no contradictions.

If you feel that your race looks bad or the thread makes you feel bad about your race that is on you... And you have your own issues to deal with..

There is no argument to be had...
There is only objective analysis of historical events and their effects on modern life. I would expect the "winners to have a different interpretation of the effects of history than the "losers".. regardless of the different ways they see the situation and the effects, the situation remains the same.

I guess that could be funny so I will laugh with you now - hahahahaha.:)

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
remotecontrol said:
Message to all who try to argue with DonGorgon..
This guy makes his type big and bold and red and says I have an ego.
This guy uses words like erronious and says I have an ego.
This guy likes to argue with everyone and says I have an ego.
Men with huge ego's are over compensating.
I think thats all everyone needs to know about this guy.

Q/ how can the white man can continue winning.

A/ Just stop awnsering this thread, because its just feeding the black mans over inflated ego and if we keep awnsering his 6 page thread, his ego may explode and destroy all of our white empire.
LOL... comic relief is a good thing.. Thanks.:)

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I noticed nobody mentions Asian- Americans.....where do we stand in society?! :nervous:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Acknowledging that the oppressive environment created by whites for black in america has had and continues to have an adverse effect on the success rate of todays blacks is not "finding a scape goat" it is analyzing the reality of a situation.

We are not wasting time on 'what ifs' we are discussing what is.... Why? because what ifs are of no use, for example - "What if whites did not have the profits from 400 years of free slave labour to invest and reinvest in businesses and corporations?"
So if it's so bad here, why aren't more people leaving to live in countries where they are the majority? Why won't you answer this one question?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Thank you all for listening and contributing... I am now retiring from this thread.
Afraid of the truth?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
Lol, I noticed nobody mentions Asian- Americans.....where do we stand in society?! :nervous:
I'll tell you that I'm impressed as to how imagrants (Asian included) can come to this country, learn how the system works and are able to build businesses and contribute to society.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
By the way, so everyone can keep their history in perspective.

China invented gunpowder, silk, and more while, again, Europe was fighting itself.

Timbuktu was the richest city in the world, and a trade capital for most of the Old World. Meanwhile, Europeans were killing each other, and the continent was a sh*thole.

Before the Romans invaded the majority of Southern Europe, it was also a sh*thole.

Europe experienced a Dark Age lasting about almost 900 years, where technological advance was stagnant, life expectancy was frighteningly low, and there was little standard of living to speak of. Top that off with a plague that wiped out a third of its population.

The parallels to modern-day Africa aren't hard to see. Africa has been a mess since the beginnings of colonialism (while tribalism was being pushed down in favor of Europe-backed gov'ts) and continues to be one. That's a 400~ year Dark Age. AIDS, like the bubonic plague, has and will kill millions of people.

Notice that Europe (the white man) and the rest of the world switched positions of power over the past 400-500 years or so. This does not prove white superiority, or imply that white people always pull Black people UP, not DOWN. I can argue that Europeans "helped" African colonies because the colonies were tribal and uncentralized (Germany and France in Roman times) and that a more structured, powerful entity (Rome) helped establish infrastructure and a government with its enormous wealth.

These supposed proofs of Black incompetence are one of many iterations of HISTORICAL CYCLES that have occurs since the dawn of time. Domination by the "white man" will cease once China and India fix up their act, help develop Southeast Asia, and take over the world with a larger, better trained, and cheaper workforce.

This isn't exactly correct but it's the version most historians who love to trash europeans and caucasians present in high school and Jr. colleges. For one thing Europeans were fighting off several invasions by some pretty ruthless invaders from the east, you know like Atilla the Hun and others. Most fighting in Europe was over kingdoms, but you make it sound like it was a ghetto with selling drugs and random killings. Like someone else pointed out North Africans and Middle Easterners consider themselves black, and Egypt had slaves. By at least one account the jewish population was enslaved there for many years. The middle east has the longest record of continued violence-from the beginning of known history to the present. You make it sound like only "Europeans" had their problems.

Anyway you weren't there in the past, and no one in the present was either so all that matters is what's now. And if you think Asia, China or India taking over is going to be better, I think you'll be in for a big surprise.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Yea, truth is that Blacks worldwide generally do "BETTER" under WHITE than BLACK rule. That's why Black immigrants never even vacation to Africa, much less move back there... They know better. Actions speak MUCH LOUDER than words...
I don't think this is true because someone white tends to be at the helm, I believe that anyone who actually wants to get ahead could lead a group productively. Look at Martin Luther King and Malcom X, they were able to help lead people out of a oppressive livelihood. They did it so well, people got pissed off at them and they were assassinated.

Now look at the self proclaimed leaders of their culture, they are the ones who expound the most that people are being held down, so much that the people who they are leading actually believe it. I don't see any of them getting assassinated because they're holding down the race themselves as if they themselves were working for "whitey." :p

Now consider someone like Bill Cosby who tries to tell people that they have the power, the authority AND the associated responsibility to pull themselves up. He's demonized by his own people! If I could tell him one thing it would be that he shouldn't wear those loud sweaters any more. They make really good targets for an assassin's bullet.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Look at Martin Luther King and Malcom X, they were able to help lead people out of a oppressive livelihood. They did it so well, people got pissed off at them and they were assassinated.
Malcolm X had a White grandfather and was thus at least 1/4 White. In fact, his nickname was "Red" because he was so high-yella with reddish hair.

MLK was a great orator...but also a great plagiarist - including about 1/3 of his doctoral thesis and portions of his "I have a dream" speech.

Not saying they both didn't do great things...but both had either some White blood or "sampled" (in hip-hopnese) White words.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Malcolm X had a White grandfather and was thus at least 1/4 White. In fact, his nickname was "Red" because he was so high-yella with reddish hair.

MLK was a great orator...but also a great plagiarist - including about 1/3 of his doctoral thesis and portions of his "I have a dream" speech.

Not saying they both didn't do great things...but both had either some White blood or "sampled" (in hip-hopnese) White words.
Most everyone tend to learn from others, think of how many threads that are created from this site expounding some newfound epiphany which they read in a thread posted from years past, it happens. The thing is with Malcolm and Martin isn't that they learned things from someone else, it's what they did with that knowledge.

Now compare that with what people are learning from the individuals who have chosen to step into their shoes. Same concept, different message, different beliefs, different outcomes. Are the differences because of the color or is it because of their perception of reality?

Besides, hasn't it been proven that humanity started in Africa? Does that make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.