Socioeconomics & The dating game • What women want

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
remotecontrol said:
Like I said I dont have any money and I make sure I come off like that, so that cant be the attraction...
If you are a white male in america it is a fact that you have a higher earning potential and access level than the average black male ... So most minority women will instinctively be attracted to you over the black male as a worthy mating option that will afford their offspring the best resources for survival... even if you are a poor white, more door tend to open for you than a poor black man in society so females will still choose you.... Like I said before if black males were the financial aloha males of the planet the same situation would exist in reverse, it is purely a human thing not a race thing..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
By the way I like your posts, you come off like a smart guy and a good guy too.
You just make me laugh with all the WHITE MAN stuff...I find it funny how little old me is part of the big white conspiracy...can you please tell me where I can get my pay check. I figue Ive been part of this white man business for 32 years now so somebody must owe me something for doing such a good job at keeping the black man down, right?
I like a good objective discussion with many different views.... I am glad you can laugh and learn here at the same time cause what is life without some fun!?!? .... And remember too that throughout history many races have risen and fallen its the human way!!! The white man rules now but who knows who will rule 1000 years from now?? All I know is that the dynamic will remain the same... The powerfull with oppress the week and the week will suffer, which is why we all fight so hard to have money and power!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
I dont call blacks out because I dont give a damn if i see them with white girls....I can see where your coming from though and your right to some extent. The liberal politically correct ruling classes have pretty much made it unacceptable to critisise some of the more negative elements of hip hop culture and considering that culture is so popular amongsts whites and blacks it pretty discusting how it is let slide.
However MTV is the real problem...Im guessing MTV is run by whites and really they are the ones who are airing all this negative stuff, so its really putting out negative black images and music and then of course that builds a picture in the population, a racist picture, so you have to be real and ask yourself do all black people deal drugs? shoot each other? make gangster rap? Of course not its a minority, just like a minority of whites are hells angels, but we as a society are not bombarded with hells angels videos and music on the tv or radio. i researched this idea of mine on the internet some time ago and low and behold i found a web site by a respected black guy who thinks exactly the same thing as me. The negative images come from a minority of blacks but they are being pumped out in the media as though it is the majority of blacks. White people are being brainwashed to fear black people in america, there is no doubt in my mind, and they are so afraid that they dare not be critical of the bad minority because they have been convinced its the majority who are bad a$$ gangsters. And a lot of black people are even dumber than whites because they should know better but they are buying into their own negative images, sold to them by some powerful white racists, not the adverage white person, the ones who control the media. Like I said the rich ones.
You seem to be thinking... interesting post... you just need to go alittle deeper into the reasons for that which you observe.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I am almost insulted by this.

I'm black, and I think people need to get their heads out of their asses. Being black is a skin color, it is not a way of acting. You can act 'hood', or 'thug', or whatever other subcultural thing there is in urban America. I'm born in Europe, and I think it's ignorant when people either think a) I'm acting white because I speak proper English, dress normally, etc., or b) expect me to be thugalicious. The only thing that distinguishes racially different people is a handful of genes. People should make an effort to meet people from different races and make conclusions based on that, not to take what they see on TV or what Bill O'Reilly or some skinhead tells them and take that as the standard for an entire race of people.

I deign to use the word 'race' because people lump up people of the same race as somehow being the same. White South Africans and Danish people are the same race, but are definitely not the same people.

There's so much ignorance in the world, it's a little ridiculous.

I do agree that there's socioeconomic factors, but not because of race, but because of your POCKETBOOK. I know a rich Hispanic dude who pulls golddiggers everywhere, because he's actually rich. If you're black and rich, you can get gold diggers too (Kanye).
Most of what I was saying was more directed at black culture in America. I'm not sure what it's like overseas because I've never been over there. But I can imagine it's a bit different over there given the difference of history between you guys and us.

I agree with you whole-heartedly that there as a lot of ignorance in the world, though.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Yup and guess who decides who the undeserving are....
Well it should be the free market, not socially engineered laws, but based on this thread you're the one deciding that white people get more than they deserve. Which is totally false. You really are too ethno-centric and hung up on black and white. Some of your beliefs on the topic are delusional. You make outrageous claims like "black women prefer white guys" etc. It's all about behavior and accomplishments. If a black person or a female get's a college degree in the same field as the white male the woman and the black male are getting the top job 90% of the time over the white male. Don't even fvcking try to deny it. Anyone who's worked in corporations or government knows this. Your claims to the contrary are just a subterfuge to wanting an unfair and undeserved advantage.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
Most of what I was saying was more directed at black culture in America. I'm not sure what it's like overseas because I've never been over there. But I can imagine it's a bit different over there given the difference of history between you guys and us.

I agree with you whole-heartedly that there as a lot of ignorance in the world, though.
I live in the US. That's my point, people assume that black culture in America portrayed in the media (which is a minority culture when you look at the total spectrum of black people in the US) is representative of everyone. It really pisses me off, because it's a stereotype entirely borne of ignorance. I think athletes are dumb, and I guess that's a bad stereotype to have about them, but I've actually met dozens of athletes with subpar grades and meager intelligence (they're cool though, some of my best mates) On the other hand, people who live in upper-class neighborhoods and have never even experienced inner city life start either posing as black or acting exclusive or superior.

I think just giving it time will fix the problem.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
.. A very common technique scared humans use..
And you're the proof. Instead of owning that the place you are in life was based on the choices you've made, you look for some scapegoat that you have no control over to blame. Heaven forbid you realize that you are the only person that could hold you back, that type of accountability would scare you, wouldn't it?

Now, back to the topic that you brought up but have been avoiding, probably because of fear, what do you think that these people you profess to be so downtrodden would be doing if they were made to go back to the homeland from which they were taken? Would they have nearly the amount of opportunities there as they have in the states? Answer if you're not afraid.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well it should be the free market, not socially engineered laws, but based on this thread you're the one deciding that white people get more than they deserve. Which is totally false. You really are too ethno-centric and hung up on black and white. Some of your beliefs on the topic are delusional. You make outrageous claims like "black women prefer white guys" etc. It's all about behavior and accomplishments. If a black person or a female get's a college degree in the same field as the white male the woman and the black male are getting the top job 90% of the time over the white male. Don't even fvcking try to deny it. Anyone who's worked in corporations or government knows this. Your claims to the contrary are just a subterfuge to wanting an unfair and undeserved advantage.
The "free market" is a farce. Those with the power will not allow the market to truly be free because such natural economic forces will cause wealth to flow in and out of the pockets of the haves causing sudden massive shifts in power which is not what they want to happen.

We are not talking about who deserves what we are talking about who created and controls the current wealth system in america, and how the design of this system is such that those who came in with no slavery profits in invest were and are at a a major disadvantage today. And we are analyzing the factors that stand in the way of correcting such a system ,and is it even possible to correct it?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
a/OK...before you continue on your white man keeps the black man down...
Look at Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe was the enconomic miracle of arfica and it was run by a white government. White farmers kept the country fed and the white government made sure that the black population had the highest standard of living in africa. Yes this is a fact. Look it up and do your reasearch before you continue making a fool of yourself.
Of course then Robert Mugabe took power and turned the the most stable country in africa into the basket case it is today...with inflation out of control and people starving.

b/ As you know full well africans were trading other africans as slaves before the white man ever had the idea. Get of your hight horse.

c/As I already pointed out to you money and power usually breed corruption and for you to be putting this problem on white people shows how ignorant you are of human nature. White people dont have a monopoly on greed and corruption and as Ive stated.

d/It was white people who put an end to slavery, of course you dont mention that. If the white man is so bad he could have easily carried on with slavery, couldnt he.

e/Also I I pointed out with my MTV post...The overdose we are getting of the negative side of hip hop culture is obviously going to build a negative picture in the minds of whites/asians etc and guess what even with black people. A lot of black people are buying into their own negative images, sold to them by MTV etc. I am white and I dont run the media but I am highly skeptical of those who do.
Yea, truth is that Blacks worldwide generally do "BETTER" under WHITE than BLACK rule. That's why Black immigrants never even vacation to Africa, much less move back there... They know better. Actions speak MUCH LOUDER than words.

Well, a few did - Liberia was a colony formed by freed slaves...and is one of the poorest and most violence-ridden countries today.
Juju, as sorcery is called in Liberia, has long been an important element of Liberia's political culture. Practices such as ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism are usually associated with people seeking power or to those who fear losing it. Little reliable information is readily available about traditions associated with ritual killings. Ritual killings, in which body parts used in traditional indigenous rituals were removed from the victim, continued to occur. The number of such killings was difficult to ascertain, since police often described deaths as accidents even when body parts were removed. Deaths that appeared to be natural or accidental sometimes were rumored to be the work of ritual killers.
Fact is, post-slavery, Whites have only lifted Blacks UP...not held them down. And without them - they would all be living like the rest of Africa. Without Cultural Marxism, water would seek and settle to its own level. Sort of like how "Africatowns" all over the world are generally all ghettoes overrun by crime, gangs and single moms.

The truth is often quite opposite from the propaganda we're fed...and yet far more obvious.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I live in the US. That's my point, people assume that black culture in America portrayed in the media (which is a minority culture when you look at the total spectrum of black people in the US) is representative of everyone. It really pisses me off, because it's a stereotype entirely borne of ignorance. I think athletes are dumb, and I guess that's a bad stereotype to have about them, but I've actually met dozens of athletes with subpar grades and meager intelligence (they're cool though, some of my best mates) On the other hand, people who live in upper-class neighborhoods and have never even experienced inner city life start either posing as black or acting exclusive or superior.

I think just giving it time will fix the problem.
Your athletes analogy further enforces my point. I'm not going off of what the media tells me. I'm going off of my own life experience.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
And you're the proof. Instead of owning that the place you are in life was based on the choices you've made, you look for some scapegoat that you have no control over to blame. Heaven forbid you realize that you are the only person that could hold you back, that type of accountability would scare you, wouldn't it?

Now, back to the topic that you brought up but have been avoiding, probably because of fear, what do you think that these people you profess to be so downtrodden would be doing if they were made to go back to the homeland from which they were taken? Would they have nearly the amount of opportunities there as they have in the states? Answer if you're not afraid.
Acknowledging that the oppressive environment created by whites for black in america has had and continues to have an adverse effect on the success rate of todays blacks is not "finding a scape goat" it is analyzing the reality of a situation.

We are not wasting time on 'what ifs' we are discussing what is.... Why? because what ifs are of no use, for example - "What if whites did not have the profits from 400 years of free slave labour to invest and reinvest in businesses and corporations?"

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with whoever said they needed their "white" check. I'm barely keeping my head above the poverty line. All of these financial advantages I'm supposed to have would come in handy right about now.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
a/OK...before you continue on your white man keeps the black man down...
I am glad you got all of that off your chest... I will only quote you opening line since it exemplifies the erronious tone of your whole post.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHICH RACE IS GOOD OR EVIL THIS IS ABOUT WHAT HUMANS DO TO WIN, HOW THEY BEHAVE AS WINNERS AND WHAT THEY DO TO MAINTAIN THE WINNING SPOT AND THE POWER THAT COMES WITH IT.

So let us be real, if your race is "winning the human race" why not accept the realty of what they did to win and what they continue to do to keep winning?
Why try to deny the acts that got your race where it is today? Just be proud cause in the end all that matters is that your race is the winner and the losing races are just whining because they are losers...

Just think, future civilizations will look back on how the white man conquered the world and they will use your strategies as a model for their own world domination...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Yea, truth is that Blacks worldwide generally do "BETTER" under WHITE than BLACK rule. That's why Black immigrants never even vacation to Africa, much less move back there... They know better. Actions speak MUCH LOUDER than words.

Well, a few did - Liberia was a colony formed by freed slaves...and is one of the poorest and most violence-ridden countries today.Fact is, post-slavery, Whites have only lifted Blacks UP...not held them down. And without them - they would all be living like the rest of Africa. Without Cultural Marxism, water would seek and settle to its own level. Sort of like how "Africatowns" all over the world are generally all ghettoes overrun by crime, gangs and single moms.

The truth is often quite opposite from the propaganda we're fed...and yet far more obvious.
I like this post^^^^ because it perfectly illustrates the way many whites rationalize everything from american and colonial history all the way to the present time.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the white man doing to "continue winning?"

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
Ok, so now what are you going to do?.
We are not talking about rite and wrong. We are talking about cause and effect in human civilizations. This is not a personal issue... leave your emotions and ego at the door and think objectively.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I like this post^^^^ because it perfectly illustrates the way many whites rationalize everything from american and colonial history all the way to the present time.
And you are not rationalizing Black history by scapegoating everything on Whites and slavery?

If you took Whites out of the picture...in fact like in sub-Saharan Africa...are not things even far WORSE than the worst Black ghettoes in any White country?

I mean, who invented computers and the internet that you're typing on now? Or AC power that powers them? You cannot gladly utilize all the benefits that Whites gave you while only blaming them for all your problems. And one of the problems in the hip-hop generation is that Anglo liberals have spoiled Blacks just like feminists spoiled White women. 70% of Black babies are now born to single moms - a % that has DOUBLED since the Civil Rights Era! Which is all ultimately self-defeating because it falsely diagnoses your problems so that you never fix what really needs to be fixed. Certainly, Whites have given Blacks a mixed bag...but to scapegoat too much on them is a cop-out.

You wanna talk about slavery...well Blacks should not have enslaved and sold out their own to begin with. And they were complicit in the abuse for centuries as well - because I'm sure they heard horror stories after a while but still continued selling their own. Well, if you don't treat your own with respect...why do you expect anyone else to??? It all starts at home...

Now, we can bash on Anglos here as well...no doubt. But, that's a separate thread. :D

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
...If you took Whites out of the picture.....
You mean if we took out all the effect of their actions from history all the way till now? - Well then so me other group would have come along and done what they did... It's the human way...LOL You need to get over yourself.. there is nothing special or different about the white since we are all human it could have been any race....

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I am glad you got all of that off your chest... I will only quote you opening line since it exemplifies the erronious tone of your whole post.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHICH RACE IS GOOD OR EVIL THIS IS ABOUT WHAT HUMANS DO TO WIN, HOW THEY BEHAVE AS WINNERS AND WHAT THEY DO TO MAINTAIN THE WINNING SPOT AND THE POWER THAT COMES WITH IT.

So let us be real, if your race is "winning the human race" why not accept the realty of what they did to win and what they continue to do to keep winning?
Why try to deny the acts that got your race where it is today? Just be proud cause in the end all that matters is that your race is the winner and the losing races are just whining because they are losers...

Just think, future civilizations will look back on how the white man conquered the world and they will use your strategies as a model for their own world domination...

Jeez man You type as if you were a little kid, are you trying to be funny with your typing? trying to become the next Sosuave Superstar character??? The guy who everyone loves to hate???? Get a life dude, type like a normal person, putting a fake personality is low as ****, personalities are meant to be put in real life situations, not discusion forums and not fake ones either.

I can't take you seriously because you type suspiciously trollish, and I am willing to bet that others agree with me.

I think you created this thread to feed your ego, and hurt others cause I honestly think you are full of ****, I see right through you dude. This coming from a white guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.