Social Circles > Cold Approach > Nothing at all.

TNB

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
And how do you think the hypothetical man you described who dresses poorly, has no social skills or friends is going to do in a situation involving social game? Just as well in my opinion.

Neither poon king or I said or implied that if you were a complete sob as you describe, you will get laid at parties. In fact poon specifically said if you are a man with something to offer. I also gave my experience prefaced by my opinion. To take either argument and pretend we are arguing any slopball can get laid at a party is pretty dishonest.
Yet Poon king calls being those same things "beta submission". Dude gives obvious "advice" while flip flopping all over the place.

Wow. Going to the gym, dressing/grooming your best, doing your best in all aspects of life while being socially open and free is of course going to get you a better chance of meeting women. Yet at the same time poon calls people who are rich, famous, intelligent "betas" like Bill Gates etc. Dude is all over the place. Generalizes guys working out as only doing it for chicks, guys with money as "beta providers" and on and on then makes a thread saying you need those things to get women.

Dude cant decide whether having things women and others are attracted to gravitate to are good or bad while leaving it up to everyone else to decide what he really means and if they call him out on inconsistancies etc. They just "dont get it".

Please dude talks out of his azz.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
WRONG (as usual).

The easiest places to meet women are environments that lend themselves to meeting women. Would you say meeting women while sky diving from a plane is as easy as meeting a woman sitting on a park bench? I think not.

You sound like a buffoon.

If you're too dumb to grasp the insight I provide.. I'm not going to explain it to you. :crackup:

Also, do beta clown on the Internet is going to tell me how to make my points. Nice try though.

I've never been wrong about anything I posted. You sound like the buffoon making ridiculous comparisons. When you are good looking and know what you're doing, any place where there is an abundance of women will be an easy place to pick them up, not just at a party. I haven't seen any good insight provided by you, only self defeatist whining making women superior to you.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
MAYALL said:
I've never been wrong about anything I posted. You sound like the buffoon making ridiculous comparisons. When you are good looking and know what you're doing, any place where there is an abundance of women will be an easy place to pick them up, not just at a party. I haven't seen any good insight provided by you, only self defeatist whining making women superior to you.
WRONG.

Meeting women can be easy anywhere. BUT it will always be more easy in some places compared to others.

Just like driving is easy.. but easier in the daytime. That doesn't mean driving at night is "hard" you idiot. :crackup:

You don't have the brain power for this discussion. Stop writing idiotic gibberish.

Revok

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
WRONG.

Meeting women can be easy anywhere. BUT it will always be more easy in some places compared to others.

Just like driving is easy.. but easier in the daytime. That doesn't mean driving at night is "hard" you idiot. :crackup:

You don't have the brain power for this discussion. Stop writing idiotic gibberish.
Can be easy for who? What kind of man? Can you explain "Poon King"?

How are parties easier to meet women for any man? Are they "easy" for men who appear to have nothing to offer?

Anyplace is easier for men who have something to offer. If not? They need to have something to offer MORE than other men or at least on the level of those other men that are there.

Can YOU prove it for a fact? You can't yourself. You have no proof of yourself doing it. So you should be the last to speak from any position of authority. Leave that to men who DO.

Those that CAN do. Those who can't? TEACH. :yes:

Revok

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
And soon to be banned another fake account hahahaha TBL Revoke maybe you shoud choose

Channel 35 for your next nick name or greasy beta
Enough flapping your gums son. Were waiting for your master poon to put up or shut up.

Poon is located in the east. So am I. Is poon scared? He needs you to wk for him?

We can see who walks the walk.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Revok said:
Enough flapping your gums son. Were waiting for your master poon to put up or shut up.

Poon is located in the east. So am I. Is poon scared? He needs you to wk for him?

We can see who walks the walk.
So this is your life? Obsessing over random men on the Internet all day? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Talk about worthless.

Revok

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So this is your life? Obsessing over random men on the Internet all day? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Talk about worthless.
Your cowardice is duly noted punk.

Poo king negs like a shin kicking schoolgirl.

Arguing With A Woman -...08-11-2015 07:57 PMPoon KingBeta troll faggot