• Money

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Toughness

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't attracted to money. If you're dirt poor, then yes, it will probably be a problem, but as long as you have enough money to live comfortably, it shouldn't be an issue.

I've met guys who use money as their way into a girl's pants and it is SO APPARENT that all these girls want is what's in these guys' wallets. I don't understand why some guys (ducaro) think you have to have money to attract women.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm shocked confidence isn't on this list, because that'd be the #1, in my opinion. I would use the word confidence synonymous with personality, as long as you have a good sense of humor (can make her laugh). I've had a girl come back with a field report saying the guy is rich, nice, gentlemenly, etc., but he was not funny, so didn't go out with him again. I think a lot of women look for money (or at least ambition to make money in the future), some more than others, but it's easy to spot the gold diggers.

That being said, I think it's a given that looks can go a long way. I had a boss that got so much ass, we're talking like crazy boy band ass, just based on his looks. His strategy was great: shut up and just let her talk. By the end of the night, she was the one forcing herself on him, almost everytime.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
So women turn you in for a newer lease ( someone with more money) and you may turn a women in for a newer lease ( a younger woman). Are all men like that? Are all women like that? That's a Strong generalization.

But let's take a step back. Let us say you took every step to know that your CORE is the essense of MANHOOD( the #1 quality women look for). And even with this your woman left you for a man with more money. I would say you were never a MAN. Very simply, MEN have the ability to walk away. When you saw signs of who this women was, you walk, not vice-versa.

Not all women are money hungry, just like not all men trade in their woman for newer models. You have to be selective and choose. MEN choose and MEN leave when the choice turns out to be a lemon. If I fail, I never blame women, i take responsibility for not being a MAN.
I did not generalize! see my last post... last line.. 'NOT ALL'!

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Women aren't attracted to money. If you're dirt poor, then yes, it will probably be a problem, but as long as you have enough money to live comfortably, it shouldn't be an issue.

I've met guys who use money as their way into a girl's pants and it is SO APPARENT that all these girls want is what's in these guys' wallets. I don't understand why some guys (ducaro) think you have to have money to attract women.
mr.gun, please read all the posts!

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on what the girl is looking for

if its just solely for sex, she wants someone that sexually pleases her (a guy with a nice face and body and big **** is a plus ;))

if she wants a serious relationship/marriage or is a gold digger, she wants an okay looking guy, but with a lot of money to support her. But this usually ends up in the girl cheating on the guy with a hot guy to please her sexually.

Then you have the girl that doesnt care at all about looks and just wants a guy with a good personality. These girls are usually ugly cause they dont care about their own looks as well.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:
I never said that! I said they want Money!:p
I hope you're just trying to be a jackass, because you're wrong.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a flaw with the poll.. money is an integral part of social status. Maybe I'm being a little dim tonight, but could somebody give me an example of a man having social status without money? (serious)

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:

exactly..if your sole purpose is to get rich and get women (most likely gold diggers) than i feel sorry for you. Shes with you for the wrong reasons. In which case she'll most likely leave you the second you go bankrupt and/or cheat on you.

i have so many friends that are like "im gonna get so rich and get any girl i want" :crackup: :down: SO LAME! you want a girl to be with you just cause you're rich? Step up your game and get a girl to be with you for who you are..jesus

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:
One word MONEY.

This is because they know only money can give them 'security'... you do know women want security right?
Did you know in 1 third of households in the UK the woman is the highest earner?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
delete

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:
One word MONEY.

This is because they know only money can give them 'security'... you do know women want security right?

Please don't fool yourself thinking that its 'personality'.. that is complete bull****.. yes if a woman were to choose between a man who has personality + money and a man with just personality.. she would go for the first guy. But between a man who has personality and a man who has just money.. she'll go for the money!

This is not rocket science.. when will you guys understand..

all you gaming, kinoing.. seduction arts, personality, ****y'n'funny, and all that jazz will work only if you have some MONEY!
Wake up!

Women are programmed to seek out males with higher social status and resources BUT that doesn't guarantee physical attraction, just "security". They will go behind his back for a guy who is more handsome and physically fit. Physical fitness is important to species propagation, money is important to supporting the offspring of species propagation. If a man has both he's better off. But if you think about it, physical fitness is a form of security, too. If a guy is in good shape he'll exude confidence and can project an aura of safety for women. Think about when you're walking with your female friends, and they cling to you when they're startled by a strange noise. ;) Or how happy they get when they're walking with you at night. Of course there are women who will be attracted to men for a variety of reasons-REAL attraction- and when you find a woman who is really into you no matter what you've hit the jackpot. That's why it's important to weed out those who aren't good for us.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks(face)

good looking people are often see as interesting people(personality) and are the ones who are often conscious about their body.

They also gain big amount of social status

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This poll could use a little more explanation in it's choices

Personality is obvious, it is also the easiest thing for you to control. Should be combined with confidence and humor.

Social Status roughly equals power. The boss, leader, president. Any people who are in a position of authority. And yes women are attracted to power.

Social status also can be broken up into fame. One can be a minor celebrity in their school or an international rock star. There are different levels of fame and all of them attract women.

Looks face and looks body should be combined into one thing. Do you think women would still be after Orlando Bloom if he weighed 300lbs? Same goes for body. If a guy had a rocking bod but his face looked like ass women wouldn't be into him because of his looks.

Women love money but they don't love you because of your money. The attraction is very fake. See how much she loves you when you tell her you want to have a prenup.

Toughness basically equals danger and excitement. These are the bad boys. Some women are total thrill seekers and the "tough" guy gives her those feelings. Most women above 20 aren't into bad boys anymore.

IMO all of them are important but the most important is your personality. The vast majority of women care about a mans personality more than anything. I'm not saying that powerful, rich and tough guys don't get girls. They do but the girls aren't really into them as a person.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:
One word MONEY.

Please don't fool yourself thinking that its 'personality'.. that is complete bull****.. yes if a woman were to choose between a man who has personality + money and a man with just personality.. she would go for the first guy. But between a man who has personality and a man who has just money.. she'll go for the money!

This is not rocket science.. when will you guys understand..

all you gaming, kinoing.. seduction arts, personality, ****y'n'funny, and all that jazz will work only if you have some MONEY!
Wake up!
Maybe at 57....I'm 20 and broke, and I'm doing OK for myself.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like many things but two of them account for most of their motivation. They are attracted to PROWESS and to people who stir their emotions. In our society prowess is usually measured in dollars but not always, and in general it's better to stir up good emotions in them, but any emotion is better than nothing.

Having money and friends (beautiful women and other men with proof of prowess) is how they see at a glance what a guy is about. Everything else (looks, grooming, physique) matters but those two are the keys.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to like your looks to some extent to be initially attracted to you.
Then she digs deeper to discover your personality.

If you pass both then you have a decent shot with her.

All other crap like social 'status' (whatever that really means anyway) and money will hardly matter to a decent woman.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say, in the long run, social status. For hook up the personality.