So things are alright, except for my feelings..

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, here's the laydown.

I've known her for about 3 years, so I'm more or less nailed as a friend to the roof. She's a real sweetheart and well, I'd like to push it to girlfriend. She wanted to do something together, so she arranged this little movie night at her house with me for wednesday. She's pretty shy, never had a boyfriend and isn't really into dating or anything like that. I have a slight feeling she likes me to a small degree, just by a earlier episode where she broke off a hug early to hold my arms asking me concerned questions about going away for a while to a not-safe place.

What I'm asking is for NON-SEXUAL stuff, i'm not doing that yet. I want to know what signs I can look for, and what I could more or less safely do to poke at signs. To restate, she isn't into dating and is pretty shy and uptight about touchy.

Ideas?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, thank you ^^.
Does anyone else got a opinion about what I should do and what I should look for with her actions.

sandmandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
go direct on her. dont try and hide your intentions on her. she'll freak out if you start acting all AFCBoyfriendy.

i love the direct/natural style. you see her, tell her she looks beautiful..start a convo, do some kino, escalate, kiss/f close her...worst comes to worse, you get her number.

pretend the past never happened.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, she is really attracted to you, and really values your friendship.

She likes you alot, and you shouldn't let her go, I mean as a friend. You have to judge every girl differently, if you are considering to date, and not just hook up.

Really what matters is what you actually have going for you, like passionate persuit of your goals.

Read the book of Shuma Gora. It is absolutely the best when it comes to Long term relationships.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
Man, she is really attracted to you, and really values your friendship.
I know ^^, she's awesome!

She likes you alot, and you shouldn't let her go, I mean as a friend. You have to judge every girl differently, if you are considering to date, and not just hook up.
She's a great friend, she's one of those people you'd want to spend forever with, she's nice, sweet, cute and above all, she's got a wicked personality and aura of happiness that makes her so pleasant to be around. I think that if we went to a relationship level, it'd be something special, and that's something I would love to have with her.

Really what matters is what you actually have going for you, like passionate persuit of your goals.
Right now, I'm trying to sort those out. I have a general direction of where I'm headed and I should have a job this year that will support any decision I make.

Read the book of Shuma Gora. It is absolutely the best when it comes to Long term relationships.
Where could I find this book?

---

So, what can I look for with her to suggest that she feels somewhat the same way, and something that I could do to help make it happen that way?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most notably in the bible, but that version was corrupted when I downloaded it.

My MSN is theoneaaron1@hotmail.com
My Yahoo and AIM are aisaac2008

And my email is 08aisaac@gmail.com

Just drop me a line, and I will send you a version.

I know a girl like her, and I would definitely rather have a relationship, and not hook up, till she was comfortable. I know to some it may sound AFC, but she is actually one of the greatest chicks I know.

Just depends on who you are.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I totally understand, she is zee greatest person I know.

That makes me every Don Juan's nightmare

Not a AFC, yet not a Don Juan, it's the wa-bam, I know what I'm after.

*waits for laugh*

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
you could express your feelings for her and still not get rid of the friendship.
I've done that path before, and it's reverted back to the 'friends' deal.

just tell her what type of women you like, and what type of relationships you're into..and then start approaching her...that way, you still get her, and her friendship.
How would I approach that exactly?

sandmandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
make your emotional position known to her..that you're not into a long-term serious relationship thing...that you'd always want to be friends.

talk about this in vague terms..as in a way that you'd be describing the type of girl you'd want to be with...not specifically HER.

Throw this into a direct style approach to her. In this way, she'll know that you still want to be friends (by the way you describe the type of relationship you want), but also know that you're flirting with her hardcore.

all you have to do then is lead yourself..she'll still feel that you're not into the serious relationship stuff and she'll play along. She'll know things wont get serious...ofcourse you will have to lead and make sure she goes where YOU want her to go.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I think I understand a bit. You're talking about "Never Revealing Your True Intentions", so as we both want, we are to be friends, but in the future, I sweep her off her feet so that not only we are friends, but we're together.

^^

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sandmandr

i love the direct/natural style. you see her, tell her she looks beautiful..
WTF are you talking about? Are you a DJ or an AFC.?

Look to the original question, well, she may be freeked out by you not touching her because you CAN'T wait 3 years to start stouching her, Thats just weird!!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he's saying is sandmandr and 08aisaac have no idea what they are talking about.

Make a search on Senor Fingerz "Escaping the friend zone".

sandmandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
go on a much larger seduction forum like Another seduction Forum and look up Direct Style.. look at Woodhaven's post in the Advanced section. It has done wonders for me.

You'll see what its all about and how popular it is. Direct Style is based on Inner Game. It's also often refered to as Natural Game.

It would be nice if you guys got of your imaginary pedestal and actually were open minded enough to actually look into what I said then banish it completely without even thinking about it.

You know what, I'll make this easier on you. I'll link you to it.

http://fastseduction.com/masf/23/220469/

Look it at. Then get back to me. Whatever technique gets used, what matters is that it works. And this works by far without using canned openers or routines. It works.

And what I meant was very simple. Just imagine you never knew the girl, start talking with her direct style..and tell her what type of women you like...that way, neither of you feel uncomfortable. No matter what you end up doing, you still both remain friends since you made that clear to her way in the beginning when you described the ideal woman.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah right. You have no idea. lol.

He doesn't want to just hook up with her, he wants to have a LTR. I wouldn't give him that advice if he wanted to hook up.

I referred him to Shuma Gora, and IMO, it's the best in term of anything long term.

I didn't give him exacts, like "tell her she's beautiful"

IMO, I think he just needs the right mindset.

With the right mindset, you don't need to know what to say, and what not to say, because she will see right through that bull****.

You just mis understood me.

I am ofcourse responding to Likretsam.

Rationality

Reaction score
When you're with her, turn on a computer and show her this post. LOL, all your inhibitions and worries will be gone!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

talk about this in vague terms.

Throw this into a direct style approach

friends

flirting with her hardcore.

all you have to do then is lead yourself..she'll still feel that you're not into the serious relationship stuff and she'll play along.

She'll know things wont get serious...ofcourse you will have to lead and make sure she goes where YOU want her to go.
Do I even need to comment on this or do you realise that in 3 seperate paragraphs you contradicted yourself 3 different times?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really attracted to you

your friendship.
Thanks for restating the OP's problem.

She likes you alot

friend.
Thanks for restating the OP's problem.

You have to judge every girl differently, if you are considering to date, and not just hook up.
Where did you get this little gem?

Is this a quick line you toss in at the end to make it look like you're saying something important?