So things are alright, except for my feelings..

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sandmandr
go direct on her. dont try and hide your intentions on her. she'll freak out if you start acting all AFCBoyfriendy.

i love the direct/natural style. you see her, tell her she looks beautiful..start a convo, do some kino, escalate, kiss/f close her...worst comes to worse, you get her number.
And I suppose coming on to her with 100% interest WONT freak her out after 3 years?

Originally posted by sandmandr
pretend the past never happened.
Priceless. Honestly. Maybe he should walk up to her and ask if she wants to touch his pee pee?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
thank you for all the interesting series of posts after such. I spent a pretty awesome night with her. We watched a movie together, side by side (no cuddle or anything), had her family (and me) sit around a fire and talk about lots of things and then got into a pillow fight with her, and then realized that I could pick her up easily ^^.

It went exactly as I thought it would and it was a great night! I am collecting all your ideas for future influence, but for now, it's one of the best nights I've had in a long time, and with my car coming soon, I hope to have many more, of which to hope something will happen ^^.

Thank you all,
Docs.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Thanks for restating the OP's problem.

Thanks for restating the OP's problem.

Where did you get this little gem?

Is this a quick line you toss in at the end to make it look like you're saying something important?

Well for one, I wasn't restating his problem randomly, I was thinking it through, restating the facts.

Some people have no desire to hook up with girls that have placed them in the friends zone, and actually want a LTR. He actually values the friendship also, and doesn't want to lose it.

You saw his weird FR. He enjoys time with her, and they don't even have to hook up for him to enjoy that time.

You just haven't met this kind of chick.

Sorry that it is so hard for you to understand.

And I didn't just say that last line to give my post credibility. I wouldn't say something if I weren't serious about it. I don't just repeat **** out of the bible. I know this from personal experience.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"FR" is short for Field Report. Docs, my humble advise would be to take things slow if you're really serious about starting a relationship with this girl. Trying to "pick her up" using "techniques" that you might find in the Bible is not necessarily a good idea, because you've been in the friend situation for so long. You'll need to slowly introduce the element of sexuality between the two of you by developing an intimacy with her. Next time you are in a situation like the one you were in, try getting a little closer to her and touching her a little more. Your goal is to show her your intentions, yet make a smooth and clear transition. Do not, however, try to change your personality or come on too hard too quickly, as it could scare or confuse her.

P.S. 08, I'd quit talking out of my ass if I were you; you're arguing with someone who loves to flame.;)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not following the bible exactly as it is, lol, i'm doing my own little way of things.

I'm doing the 'take it slow' approach, that's not hard to figure out really.

P.S. Flaming is lots of fun ^^