So Suave posters problems summed up in one sentence.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
thebiggestpimpever said:
Since I'm obviously a virgin by choice you might wanna explain how I can't still be a pimp dumbass.

hahah "bad experiences in the beginning" aww whodareswin has some embarrassing experiences. :crackup:
Beating a dead horse bro... :trouble:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and the irony is hilarious. What tends to happen - for both men and women - is they date a loser or 3, get burned, become jaded, come on here (or go to their friends), cry, assume everyone is this way (based on their judgemental views with only a certain type they are attracted to), try to develop game and become players - only to keep attracting the same type of person they hate. In fact, they become this person so they CAN attract them. They're just going around in circles. All these girls people keep complaining about, analyzing to death, and trying to out-game are LOSERS. Otherwise, none of this would be happening. All they're doing is trying to find ways to attract losers. Look at all the club game posts, for instance. The only club game they need is getting beat down by a club. :trouble:

Its no different than girls who complain about bad guys. The whineage displayed on here is EXACTLY the same - as are the "victim's" mindset, thought patterns, and so-called plan of attack.

IE: "Man, these *****es are so dumb and worthless... l I KNOW! I'll become a complete moron, play games, act like a douchetard, and dumb myself down to appease them. Awesome! Why didnt I think of this super-duper plan before? No more finishing last for me, *****es!"... 3 months later: "WHAT THE ****?!? These *****es are so dumb and worthless! I hate women; theyre all evil and only looking for **** wrapped around in monies..." <--- YOU

They never find any good women because theyre not looking for them - only to complain about trashy sluts and crazy *****es instead. The same ones they keep seeking after and trying to attract, which coincidentally, is what theyre constantly *****ing about. These patterns never end. The vicious cycle keeps going round and round. They never stop to think, "hey, maybe I should STOP SEEKING AFTER MORONS, and have some standards".

But, you also gotta figure that people who do this tend to be crazy. They actually like the drama, games, uncertainty, challenge, constant *****ing, being miserable, and so forth. Then you add in the various issues people admit to having, such as low self esteem, mental issues, and all these things, and it starts to make sense. Women who do this are the same way.

So, basically, its to be expected. Hence, its all you see. Thats just the kind of place it is, and the people it attracts. Otherwise the stories wouldnt always be the same.

Whatever. Crazy *******s. Its time to play Skyrim, like a champ alpha burrito. Get hit by a bus.

rrafc

Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Yes, and the irony is hilarious. What tends to happen - for both men and women - is they date a loser or 3, get burned, become jaded, come on here (or go to their friends), cry, assume everyone is this way (based on their judgemental views with only a certain type they are attracted to), try to develop game and become players - only to keep attracting the same type of person they hate. In fact, they become this person so they CAN attract them. They're just going around in circles. All these girls people keep complaining about, analyzing to death, and trying to out-game are LOSERS. Otherwise, none of this would be happening. All they're doing is trying to find ways to attract losers. Look at all the club game posts, for instance. The only club game they need is getting beat down by a club. :trouble:

Its no different than girls who complain about bad guys. The whineage displayed on here is EXACTLY the same - as are the "victim's" mindset, thought patterns, and so-called plan of attack.

IE: "Man, these *****es are so dumb and worthless... l I KNOW! I'll become a complete moron, play games, act like a douchetard, and dumb myself down to appease them. Awesome! Why didnt I think of this super-duper plan before? No more finishing last for me, *****es!"... 3 months later: "WHAT THE ****?!? These *****es are so dumb and worthless! I hate women; theyre all evil and only looking for **** wrapped around in monies..." <--- YOU

They never find any good women because theyre not looking for them - only to complain about trashy sluts and crazy *****es instead. The same ones they keep seeking after and trying to attract, which coincidentally, is what theyre constantly *****ing about. These patterns never end. The vicious cycle keeps going round and round. They never stop to think, "hey, maybe I should STOP SEEKING AFTER MORONS, and have some standards".

But, you also gotta figure that people who do this tend to be crazy. They actually like the drama, games, uncertainty, challenge, constant *****ing, being miserable, and so forth. Then you add in the various issues people admit to having, such as low self esteem, mental issues, and all these things, and it starts to make sense. Women who do this are the same way.

So, basically, its to be expected. Hence, its all you see. Thats just the kind of place it is, and the people it attracts. Otherwise the stories wouldnt always be the same.

Whatever. Crazy *******s. Its time to play Skyrim, like a champ alpha burrito. Get hit by a bus.
in other words... you are what you eat.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the kind of article people should be reading, for instance:

http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-a-Playgirl

But alas, instead of learning to spot and avoiding them, they're more interested in becoming this person - only to attract the same players as they're trying to become, and complain about it. Bad news. You reap what you sow, I suppose.

Its like when you become an *******, and people treat you even WORSE and bully you MORE than they were before. Rather than protecting yourself - you're throwing your ass right into the lion's den. You end up surrounding yourself with the same people you hate, and continue being treated like ****. Its a no-win situation.

But they learn eventually. Maybe.

B

BeDJ

Most of the community initially came to SoSuave with insight to their girl problems. Whether it is current relationships, lack of success with women or getting over a breakup. There are many posters with excellent advice and those that acquired bitterness through women.

SoSuave's purpose is to make you become the best man you can be. The better you live your life, the better your career, social circle and quality of women will be. Being active, fit and healthy will provide the positive chemicals to help improve yourself.

A lot of the community has not quite grasped that concept. The advice given to them is just a band-aid, while they come back with more problems. Don't get me wrong, it's good that others learn from their mistakes/issues. However, not many strive for a permanent solution.

It is probable you are attracting trashy women because you choose to. We go onto dating sites fully knowing the type of women on there. It is becoming a trend in this community for the sake of getting some action. We pump and dump and come back to say women are wh*res. That's the message being relayed time and time again.

We came here to solve our women problems, only to have others tell us women are the problem. It's toxic.

dosquito

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:

Floyd I know i've been pumping your posts like crazy, but I'm definitely gonna have to keep this one in mind for the future

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:

Same types of losers who use "FML" and "YOLO" billboarding on facebook that they are the type of moron to avoid.

jasedm1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to be alot of over generalizing here.

We live in a weird society. Men are not taught, as boys, how to behave around women and how to attract them. Nowadays, the message sent to even the youngest of men can be very confusing. Popular movies and culture tell men to be a certain way (nice guy) and when they do as they thought they should they find it doesn't work. Its inevitable that eventually men will become frustrated and angry.
Its hard enough to sort that out, add to that that women are also being sent messages of entitlement and you have two problems compounding each other.
There are two problems with the "just choose better women" thing. First, if a guy hasn't cleared his head of all this BS social conditioning and learned, through practice, how to truly be desirable to women, its a moot point going after one- she won't like him anyway. Secondly, lets be honest.. since women and men are raised in a very disfunctional, high divorce rate, messed up culture there are very few women out there that would qualify as high quality.

I think the formula should be
1. become a better man
2. learn about what really attracts women
3. learn to recognize HQ women

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I get rejected by low quality women, how is going after high quality women going to help?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked a fattie last night. Her momma was a meth addict and died in her youth. Her sister was almost murdered by her husband, also addicted to meth. She's only done meth once, has no tattoos, nice eyes, a beakish nose, fat but taught (pretty nice firm as5, but a pooch belly), momma with stretch marks (I've seen Way worse), mid-twenties. She reminded me of a woman I've worked with for 6 years, also fat (even fatter) pig-faced looking (this one was not as piggy faced, but same beak nose). Laid the pipe down on her Real good last night. She's dying to come to my place next week, or the week after or the week after after. I said that she couldn't for at least a month. I'm going on vacation soon (and she will not have any part of that fun for sure).

I fvck the fatties to maintain a stable of fillies to be stowed away for later should the pickins get thin like they've been for the past 4 weeks. All hot girls seem to be Taken at this time of year, so I've stopped wasting my greater efforts on them, and now turned my focus to the lessers. I need a fvck every week at least. The past 3 weeks (not including this one) have been the widest dry spell since January/February/March of this year, mainly due to flakes inflicted on me by hot b!tches. The hot ones get more deranged or jaded over just how valuable they are, I think, and treat me like dirt. If I didn't know myself (thyself) better than I know myself, then I may be affected by such treatment, but I know myself, and no hoe is gonna make me think less of myself EVER! I just laugh at their stupidity and sh!tty attitudes, these ones I've had to put up with over the past month of August. I may be back on track now, it took a fatty, but I may be back on track to score some better po0n (although hers was fairly tight).

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like the title "Don Juan" holds no merit anymore.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trashy women are easy pvssy. High quality women have to be dated, and commited to. I ain't got time for that sh!t

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Juan said:
Trashy women are easy pvssy. High quality women have to be dated, and commited to. I ain't got time for that sh!t
Nothing wrong with that. The problem comes when people complain about trashy women, as if theyre important enough to analyze, worry, or complain about. Or generalize / hate an entire gender over. There needs to be more acceptance and responsibility when choosing degenerates.

People mix trashy with decent, because all they seek after is trashy, and then go on to assume theyre all trashy. They also treat them as they would a relationship-minded girl - only to complain when they remain trashy, and that none of the normal stuff works on them (due to them being trashy).

Seperation and acceptance is needed. Mostly, people need to be able to spot the differences, and treat each one accordingly. Otherwise your thoughts are going to become reality, and all you are going to attract are trashy people - based on your judgemental views with trashy people. You give off negative vibes, after your experiences with trashy people - youre going to attract even more trashy people. Same goes for being a jerk, player, or whatever. This stuff does work with trashy women, which is where people **** themselves. Being the good guy didnt work to attract trashy, so they become bad - only to attract nothing but trashy women. Then they conclude that theyre all trashy, and hate / generalize even more. No good.

Treat trashy as trashy, and decent as decent. Dont get too caught up in trashy, or treat them as decent - only to fail miserably - or youre probably going to become bitter, judgemental, crazy, and treat everyone as though they are trashy. Which again just attracts them to you. Also, accept that youre a low self esteem bastard with dog**** for standards and no self respect. That actually helps to improve yourself - by criticizing yourself (instead of *****ing about the trashy women you choose to get involved with - which is another thing you need to ***** at yourself for).

Also, do NOT sympathize with people who have a history of dating losers. No, youre not compatible because youre both morons with horrible standards, and generally suck at life. Getting involved with the damsel in distress is a great way to throw yourself into this mess. They, too, treat everyone as though they are trashy, are crazy and bitter, and etc. Avoid.