So Suave posters problems summed up in one sentence.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with So Suave posters is they're all attracted to low quality trashy women.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
The problem with So Suave posters is they're all attracted to low quality trashy women.
You mean it's not that ALL women are cheating, lying, two-faced, evil, conniving, scummy freaks?

It's that the men here have serious self esteem issues and project them onto women?

No way!??!

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason they are attracted to trashy women is because they do not have their standards set high.

B

BeDJ

gpshields3 said:
You mean it's not that ALL women are cheating, lying, two-faced, evil, conniving, scummy freaks?

It's that the men here have serious self esteem issues and project them onto women?

No way!??!
White women are not like that, GSPshields.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:

No way!??!
I like this iteration of gpshields better than number 2.

And yes Naughty Ninja you are right. The most importance things in choosing a person for a relationship:

1. Character
2. Personality
3. Looks

but the reality is we flip this order on our head.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No

My motto is BBO.

Bad B!tches Only.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange, I was just pondering this and you hit the nail on the head. "High Quality" women actually expect you to invest time (among other things) into them. They are the ones that flake on you, don't give out numbers to strangers, and don't f*** on the first night.

That being said, focus on improving yourself. Don't make women the focus.

Reaction score
Props dude. There is so much negativity and jadedness on this board that it's challenging to find good quality posts by other positive men who live good lives.

Back on topic, I made a pact with myself last fall, after dating a girl who my friends generously described as a "dud" (daddy issues, attitude issues, chubby) that I would never date a loser chick who didn't have her shit together ever again. And I never looked back.

Coincidentally, I had to dump a girl tonight who admitted she had daddy issues and liked guys who treated her like trash. I had inklings that she wasn't as well put together as she presented herself, but I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt until I had evidence. I told her basically what I told you guys and she flipped her shit. I'm sure she'll be texting me in the morning apologizing and asking me to come over. Crazy girls, sheesh. :crazy:

Life's too short to waste time with loser chicks! Up your standards, guys.

Reaction score
Here's a quick litmus test to ask yourself if it's worth being with a chick:

1. Would she contribute to my life, or drain away my free time and energy?
2. Would I proud to be seen in a public relationship with her? Meaning - would you be fine with introducing her to your family or co-workers?
3. Do I enjoy banging her?

If you answered "No" to 2 or more, why waste your time?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What really matters to me in a girl is her look and her availability to me in the short term, the rest is just an optional.

Im not looking for a girlfriend nor I think it takes a woman or a relationship to make my life worth.

Does any of you right thinkers buy a car based on the safety coefficient instead of the power and design?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is hardly any quality outhere. 90% of them are nuts and don't even try to hide their craziness and stupidity, regardless of the looks. That's western women in this day and age, they have no virtues to speak off. If you only go for really good people, I can imagine, that your dating pool will be extremely small.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Mercenary of Love said:
1. Would she contribute to my life, or drain away my free time and energy?
2. Would I proud to be seen in a public relationship with her? Meaning - would you be fine with introducing her to your family or co-workers?
3. Do I enjoy banging her?
If the guy is virgin looser AFC with no life, then:

1. Any woman would contribute to his life, even if she is a complete drain to his time and energy.

2. He has been seen so many years alone, so finally having a woman besides him would make him feel proud.

3. Of course. Jerking off is the thing of the past.

This is to show that everything is relative, and Jedem das Seine, to each his own. Now problem is not aiming low, but what life throws at you.

Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
If the guy is virgin looser AFC with no life, then:

1. Any woman would contribute to his life, even if she is a complete drain to his time and energy.

2. He has been seen so many years alone, so finally having a woman besides him would make him feel proud.

3. Of course. Jerking off is the thing of the past.

This is to show that everything is relative, and Jedem das Seine, to each his own. Now problem is not aiming low, but what life throws at you.
wtf? that's bs. i'm a virgin with no life and I just rejected a girl that wanted to be by my side because she was a huge ***** from the start when i met her and i knew she just wanted to **** me the first time i met her and that's why she was acting like a *****. it's not like i take any girl no matter how desperate the situation is just as long as she's hot. i'm not gonna let pride get in the way of what i feel like actually makes sense so yea you gotta learn your **** about virgins with no lives

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thebiggestpimpever said:
wtf? that's bs. i'm a virgin with no life and I just rejected a girl that wanted to be by my side because she was a huge ***** from the start when i met her and i knew she just wanted to **** me the first time i met her and that's why she was acting like a *****. it's not like i take any girl no matter how desperate the situation is just as long as she's hot. i'm not gonna let pride get in the way of what i feel like actually makes sense so yea you gotta learn your **** about virgins with no lives
You call yourself the biggest pimp ever yet you're virgin, no surprise most of the advices given in this board recently contradict not only game but logic and common sense.
Do yourself a favour, since you are new to the board, bother yourself to read some messages before bashing other users when you disagree.

Im sure the user backseat juan didnt mean to offend any virgin or provoke anybody, what he actually meant was that even "low quality" girls would be a good step for a guy with no experience or past.
I agree with that, bad experiences in the beginning allow you to have good experiences later and in most of the cases are a necessary step to grow personaly,emotionally and sexually.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
You have to crawl before you can walk
True... true...

But keep in mind that many girls learn to walk at an early age, and the point is to keep them from walking all over YOU.

The Gambler

Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
You call yourself the biggest pimp ever yet you're virgin, no surprise most of the advices given in this board recently contradict not only game but logic and common sense.
Do yourself a favour, since you are new to the board, bother yourself to read some messages before bashing other users when you disagree.

Im sure the user backseat juan didnt mean to offend any virgin or provoke anybody, what he actually meant was that even "low quality" girls would be a good step for a guy with no experience or past.
I agree with that, bad experiences in the beginning allow you to have good experiences later and in most of the cases are a necessary step to grow personaly,emotionally and sexually.
Since I'm obviously a virgin by choice you might wanna explain how I can't still be a pimp dumbass.

hahah "bad experiences in the beginning" aww whodareswin has some embarrassing experiences. :crackup:

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
thebiggestpimpever said:
Since I'm obviously a virgin by choice, you might wanna explain how I can't still be a pimp dumbass.

lol "bad experiences in the beginning" aww whodareswin has some embarrassing sexual experiences. :crackup: how cute
Virgin by choice. Yeah, me too!

Bahahaahhahaaha!