So I wanna shag this dude right.....

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, if he could've just been honest, and phucking kept his s-hit real for whatever reason, NO PROBLEM. But he had made indications that he would not have a problem with seeing me again.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: can't deal

Originally posted by ShortyBrown
So I call him up. I spell it out for him that I want his azz. This is what I get (and I s-hit you not people this is what he said) "look, you and I had some fun but this is honestly just not in my nature. I am drawing the line here. " oooook.
So I am drawing a few conslusions:
Another good post to show why women shouldn't be on these boards. Just another scared little girl who can't handle rejection.

1. He hasn't come out.
1. He doesn't find you attractive

2. He is a scared little boy.
2. He's found someone less *****y.

3. He one of these idiots with a small d-ick that cannot handle a female that goes after someone that she wants without taking it to mean that she is a psycho stalker who has invites to the wedding printed already.
3. He doesn't like your whorish ways.

and of course:

4. He found someone more attractive than you.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't it is it?

OK, he once worked with my father. But as far as I understood, they barely know each other. Come on, that wouldn't matter would it?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Your Ugly

Reaction score
Amazing how women refuse to accept responsibilty for a guy losing attraction.

The dude must be gay, stupid or fukking crazy not to want a slice of SHortBrown, right? :rolleyes:

Here's a wake-up call sister. Sometimes people get desperate, lonely or just plain drunk and will lower their standards only to regret it later.

You have offered the poon to him on a silver platter and he has rejected you. So quit trying to make up excuses, deal with the fact that he just doesn't want YOU. It's tough I know..the ego can be a fragile thing, but we all go through it.

So get on with your life. I am sure you'll find some lucky guy to tap that ass. (Unless you are morbidly obese and fugly as hell, in which case you should probably invest in some roofies :D)

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason you want him so bad is because he doesn't want you.

JR2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah what a poor girl :) (or Boy :p)

2 things.. first off, does every girl wanna sleep with a guy after a first date (and what seemed a casual one!) Answer: NO. Why do you think it would be different for a guy?

2nd...

3. He one of these idiots with a small d-ick that cannot handle a female that goes after someone that she wants without taking it to mean that she is a psycho stalker who has invites to the wedding printed already.
If he could've said straight up after our date that the feeling wasn't mutual I could say cool. But the mofo couldn't help himself and had to go on an ego trip. Ah well.
See how you're ego was affected. You'll notice a lot of people talking about not being some girls slave - it shocks them + they dont know how to handle it. This is our fault (men) because we do tend to just let you have your way (we want sex + have to work for it... or thats what we think.)

Just because he didn't want you on that night doesn't mean he's soft or whatever. Perhaps not everybody fancies you + some people can resist your charms :)

Perhaps he has old-fashioned ideals - thats not a bad thing. If you do want him then stick with him, if you want sex - just go out to a club. Should be easy for you.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey there,

woah, just slow down. this is the weirdest thing I have heard in my whole life! a girl cant get laid? not even a bit of action?

im thinking, maybe you need to work on your appearance? but not for guys, if theres a hole, theres a goal, and there is heaps of guys willing to fill it no matter what the rest of you looks like.

geez! im really going crazy reading this!

i think there must be something majorly abnormal with you?

i dunno, im just speechless now after i read the other replies. my mind is like what the F*@#$ S&*a^$#?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about being knocked back! For crying out loud! I dropped the ball I know. I just didn't mention it.
I don't care, I'll be back in action sooner or later.
It's about the PLAIN FACT that there are some double standards out there that will never go away. For all the proclaiming that guys do that they love women who are foward about sex, it's a croc. For God sakes, I've just been called a slut in this very thread. Men are two faced. Women are two faced. Honesty gets you nowhere. So whaddya do?

Reaction score
Uh, yeah

we like ATTRACTIVE women who are forward about sex

;)

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
double post.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JR2003
Ah what a poor girl :) (or Boy :p)

2 things.. first off, does every girl wanna sleep with a guy after a first date (and what seemed a casual one!) Answer: NO. Why do you think it would be different for a guy?

2nd...

See how you're ego was affected. You'll notice a lot of people talking about not being some girls slave - it shocks them + they dont know how to handle it. This is our fault (men) because we do tend to just let you have your way (we want sex + have to work for it... or thats what we think.)

Just because he didn't want you on that night doesn't mean he's soft or whatever. Perhaps not everybody fancies you + some people can resist your charms :)

Perhaps he has old-fashioned ideals - thats not a bad thing. If you do want him then stick with him, if you want sex - just go out to a club. Should be easy for you.
Dude-of course the old ego took a hammering. I'm a cute girl, so whats the prob? s-hit happens. I'll live. I'm taken aback a fair bit by all of this. Usually, I am the one having to tell the lads to take a cold shower!

The reason that I thought he'd was just being a little hard to get is because of the conversation, the fact that he tried to get me to make out with him in the middle of a bar and various other shyte.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
It's not about being knocked back! For crying out loud!
yes it is and you know it!

Men are two faced. Women are two faced. Honesty gets you nowhere. So whaddya do? [/B]

i had to learn the really bloody hard way, shyt i went through some pain!

but ok, my yummy mummy (well almost, fingers crossed ;) and her husband, said what you just said, and then they told me something i will never forget;

marriage is a game, and they play it

and you should see how happy they are even with the stuff they went through, its been like 15-20yrs for them too.

and oh shorty so what do you look like?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't knocked you for being forward about sex. I would love it if women just came forward and asked me for my d!ck. Unless you are a hideous beast, Id probably give it to you as reawrd for being so straight forward. It doesnt make a woman a slut in my mind it just means she knows what she wants and has the nuts to go for it. It makes life easy when a woman knows what she wants and isnt afraid to go for it. Maybe its an age thing.

Honestly, I think you must be ugly. I cant imagine a guy who would turn down free sex from a decent looking chick and by decent I mean a a true 6 on a 10 scale. But hey i guess there are a few. I have pretty high standards in terms of who I date but even I dip into the bottom of the pool when Im drunk at 2 AM. ;)

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand the guy...

There are guys out there (i am one of them) that consider sex to be serious.

I know for a fact that i could have slept with many attractive girls but chose not to because of personal values. The more attractive they are, the harder it is... pardon the pun.

I think he's the type of guy who thinks sex is meaningful and should be reserved for the right girl. LTR stuff im talkin.

Its inconsistent with most of the content on this site, but we do exist y'know.

Just my .02
DonJohn83

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJohn83
I can understand the guy...

hey donjohn,

hows it going dude? i agree with what your saying here

I know for a fact that i could have slept with many attractive girls but chose not to because of personal values. The more attractive they are, the harder it is... pardon the pun.
i dont agree with what your saying here, its because i know of a few people who always say they can, but never do.

I think he's the type of guy who thinks sex is meaningful and should be reserved for the right girl. LTR stuff im talkin.

Its inconsistent with most guy's mentality of "bang every chick i can", but we do exist y'know.
i agree with what your saying here

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
I haven't knocked you for being forward about sex. I would love it if women just came forward and asked me for my d!ck. Unless you are a hideous beast, Id probably give it to you as reawrd for being so straight forward. It doesnt make a woman a slut in my mind it just means she knows what she wants and has the nuts to go for it. It makes life easy when a woman knows what she wants and isnt afraid to go for it. Maybe its an age thing.

Honestly, I think you must be ugly. I cant imagine a guy who would turn down free sex from a decent looking chick and by decent I mean a a true 6 on a 10 scale. But hey i guess there are a few. I have pretty high standards in terms of who I date but even I dip into the bottom of the pool when Im drunk at 2 AM. ;)
Maybe I'm not as cute as I think I am. To each his own. Put it this way, I have slept with more sober men than drunk/stoned ones. But again, I have to be careful about what I say about my appearence because that puts a girl in the AW category here.

john-that would've been fine if he hadn't lead me up the garden path.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJohn83

yeah i read about one of you guys in a ripleys believe it or not mag, thats a great trick you got there.

dude lose the sig, an actual MAN is not a man who she will laugh along with her friends and he with his about how us men are all wrong.

its not funny, and just reinforces the bullsh!t stereotypical views that we are only good for undoing lids.

or maybe im thinking to much?

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TTAG
i dont agree with what your saying here, its because i know of a few people who always say they can, but never do.
And i agree with what you say here.
I know a hundred guys of this type. Delusioned.

But when i know it, i know it.

DonJohn83

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
or maybe im thinking to much?
No no, you just need to get yourself a sense of humor. :D

DonJohn83