So I wanna shag this dude right.....

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
but ive got one and its still not funny;)
Ok Doc Humor, whatever floats your boat.

Shorty, you said he lead you down the garden path... how?

He wanted to make out with you at a bar, i dont think thats an invitation to screw like rabbits. You mention various other shyte.

What shyte?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly this guy sound gay to me

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by DonJohn83
I can understand the guy...

There are guys out there (i am one of them) that consider sex to be serious.
I like what a psychologist said about this in an interview:

Reason: What about sex without love?

Nathaniel Branden: What about it?

Reason: Do you approve of that?

Branden: What am I, your mother? Are you asking my permission? Of course there can be sex without love....the question is not: sex with or without love?--but rather: sex with or without personal involvement? Sex without personal involvement, sex between two people who...are not interested in each other as persons, is degrading to both participants. However, it happens between people who are married all the time.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shorty Brown,

This is very simple. Just stop, and think about what happened that night. Here, I will help you out:

Shorty Brown said...
we were taking about sex
1. Who initiated the subject?

Shorty Brown said that he said...
i'd rather get a little head or something from someone who I'm not sure about than phuck em."
2. This means that he is not interested in having sex with you. He superimposed "someone" instead of "ShortyBrown" to "save face". Think about it for a moment, if you were sitting around chatting with some guy you were really hot for - the last thing on your mind or the the last thing you would say to him would be something like the quote above.

SB said...
it's beenfive goddamn months
3. It's been five months, he hasn't tried to shag you. You two are alone talking about sex and he follows up this five month lag of no sex with
i'd rather get a little head or something from someone who I'm not sure about than phuck em."
SB, do you now see the connection?

*This guy did not "string" you along. Guys don't pretend to be interested in girls only to turn down sex - especially after waiting five months. That is time that could be spent pursuing sexually valuable women.

*Not many men or women for that matter will straight tell someone they are not interested in relationship | sex | etc. because both men and women know it is a hurtful thing to do. Instead, men and women use certain "cues" to save face in such situations.

I hope my advice has given you a little bit of insight into your problem, and I wish you better luck in future relationships.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
or

4. He found someone more attractive than you.

Sorry..someone had to say it.
Nah, he'd go for both. Shorty probably covered it right. He sounds like a feminized (or de-male-itized) specimen to me.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
Shorty Brown,

This is very simple. Just stop, and think about what happened that night. Here, I will help you out:

Shorty Brown said...

1. Who initiated the subject?

Shorty Brown said that he said...

2. This means that he is not interested in having sex with you. He superimposed "someone" instead of "ShortyBrown" to "save face". Think about it for a moment, if you were sitting around chatting with some guy you were really hot for - the last thing on your mind or the the last thing you would say to him would be something like the quote above.

SB said...

3. It's been five months, he hasn't tried to shag you. You two are alone talking about sex and he follows up this five month lag of no sex with

SB, do you now see the connection?

*This guy did not "string" you along. Guys don't pretend to be interested in girls only to turn down sex - especially after waiting five months. That is time that could be spent pursuing sexually valuable women.

*Not many men or women for that matter will straight tell someone they are not interested in relationship | sex | etc. because both men and women know it is a hurtful thing to do. Instead, men and women use certain "cues" to save face in such situations.

I hope my advice has given you a little bit of insight into your problem, and I wish you better luck in future relationships.
Hunny, you're a little ballsed up. I have known the fella for over a month. I have not done the deed in five months. ( I did not make that known to him by the way.)
I am not an idiot either. I am aware that clues are given and that they are used often. But I always make it clear from people right from the start that I am not afraid to speak my mind and I expect the same from them.

The pieces always start to fit way after the event! I have since summised:
-That he was so keen to stick his tounge down my throat in a public bar to get his azz seen. Male attention w-hore.
-That perhaps I was not clued into some little test he was giving me, and I falied. Oh dear my life is over. Whatever.
-I was too intimidating in my approach to him and he backed up.
-We are incompatiable in what we want. I don't want a commited thing, and he is after just that. Never mind.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
The pieces always start to fit way after the event! I have since summised:
-That he was so keen to stick his tounge down my throat in a public bar to get his azz seen. Male attention w-hore.
-That perhaps I was not clued into some little test he was giving me, and I falied. Oh dear my life is over. Whatever.
-I was too intimidating in my approach to him and he backed up.
-We are incompatiable in what we want. I don't want a commited thing, and he is after just that. Never mind.
haha, you are just like all the other guys who need help...
your problems are so male-like.

Maybe you should read the bible to get some chicks. .errr.. I mean guys....

Ah, she IS gay and male poster..
Go there, grow some balls (..ummm.. or p*ssy perhaps?)

Come on!
It's not THAT hard to get laid if you are a woman..
..yeah, I said IF you are.

:D

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
Guys don't pretend to be interested in girls only to turn down sex...
Exactly. That's what WOMEN do. How does it feel to be on the other side of the coin, Shorty? The one that's face down in the muddy turf?

But I always make it clear from people right from the start that I am not afraid to speak my mind and I expect the same from them.

Maybe he wasn't inclined to change his personality to suit your preferred conversational structure. I know it's hard to believe, but the world doesn't revolve around you, sweet tooth. ;)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG, you all think I am a man, LMFAO.

Proves my point again, a lot of guys can't deal with women who are sexually forward. It openly challenges your nature to hunt and conquer and you hate it. It's still too threatening for some of you.

One day, when you think about the time you all wasted being narrow minded and playing dumb ass power games with women when you could've been screwing her silly, you'll be severely pissed off.

Doc-I don't think that it's arrogant to expect people to be straight up with you if you are going to be straight up with them. But maybe I am being arrogant in thinking that everyone is as honest as me. And damn who wouldn't want me? I am a great chick. But I misread the situation and I clearly wasn't this dude's cup of tea. But for everyone one of him there are another three or four who like tea.

:D

Last edited:

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One day, when you think about the time you all wasted being narrow minded and playing dumb ass power games with women when you could've been screwing her silly, you'll be severely pissed off.
Too true!

The small advantage games have once held is gone. Who doesn't know anything about the book, "The Rules" and Doc Love's "The System"? That's right just about everyone. You gotta be different, you have to adapt to changing conditions. Not too many people are genuine. You have to stand out over medocrity.

TS

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he's one of these holy rollers. I know some guys who never get any for fear of making baby Jesus cry.

This is a waste of thread space over an open/shut situation.
--Silquee Smoove

I agree. Time to move on, Shorty. Come over here and I'll bang you silly. I'll fvck you to the edge of the property and back. I'll--well, you get the idea.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
This chick is a serious ATTENTION VVH0RE!!!
LOL I have been saying that since she started posting here.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't had sex in 5 months! Geez! If I hadn't had sex in that long, I'd be going nuts (no pun intended), and I'm 40. Heck, I start going nuts after a week. No wonder you're so hung up on this dude.

You're developing a serious case of one-itis here. Kill that desperation. Read the DJ Bible. NEXT! Go shag ten other dudes.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Proves my point again, a lot of guys can't deal with women who are sexually forward. It openly challenges your nature to hunt and conquer and you hate it. It's still too threatening for some of you.
All it proves is the human capacity to rationalize about something they don't like. They examine everyone's failure except their own. You got dumped and you can't deal, so you blame 'narrow-mined men' as your problem. Have you ever considered that the common denominator to every one of your failed relationships is YOU?

What your mind doesn't want to accept here is the possibility that someone rejected you because they thought you weren't good enough for them. Men don't mind sexually forward women -- as long as they are attracted to those women. Accept the fact that this guy probably wasn't attracted to you and move on.

James Dupri

Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortTimer said:
All it proves is the human capacity to rationalize about something they don't like. They examine everyone's failure except their own. You got dumped and you can't deal, so you blame 'narrow-mined men' as your problem. Have you ever considered that the common denominator to every one of your failed relationships is YOU?

What your mind doesn't want to accept here is the possibility that someone rejected you because they thought you weren't good enough for them. Men don't mind sexually forward women -- as long as they are attracted to those women. Accept the fact that this guy probably wasn't attracted to you and move on.
:up:

Cannot Get Girls

Reaction score
lol did you really just unearth a six year old thread man?

on an unrelated note....when/how did ( . )( . ) get banned? i always liked his posts.