so i nailed a chick in a cemetary

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway in anycase, i think i'v had my fun and now its best to find somebody a little more sane. I just thought it would be fun to fool around with some crazy chick for a bit.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i ended it. she tried making me jelous saying she was going outta town and maby get ****ed....... she sent it in an e-mail. So i just wrote back... have fun......im good on that and dont feel like catching anythign..guess your too much of a slut for me...cya around

that was about it.

Megabf

Banned
Reaction score
how disrespectful.

i would never do such a thing. have respect for the dead you fiend!!!

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you ended it man. I don't think I could go out and bang a freak like that, who likes to fvck at cemetaries and one's that get off there and under full moons. I would seriously be afraid that she would try some weird human sacrifice **** or some voodoo and try to kill me..lol.

satya

Reaction score
Fenderules said:
She was on top and did all the work.

She also bit me REALLY hard and now i got this huge as bite mark on the back of my neck.

anyway it was quite the interesting night
Why do you have a bite on the "back" of your neck? Was she ****ing you in the ass? If so, then your night was even more interesting as a result, eh? :crackup::moon:

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
satya said:
Why do you have a bite on the "back" of your neck? Was she ****ing you in the ass? If so, then your night was even more interesting as a result, eh? :crackup::moon:

yeah, nothing is going in my ass.

she grabbed me and just bit me for the sake of biting me hard.

I got her back.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Glad you ended it man. I don't think I could go out and bang a freak like that, who likes to fvck at cemetaries and one's that get off there and under full moons. I would seriously be afraid that she would try some weird human sacrifice **** or some voodoo and try to kill me..lol.

yeah i wasnt afraid of that haha. Sadly i'v met people far more freaky than her.

but i just ended it cause she is a slut, and all i wanted to do was bang her, and soon as she pulled the bs......i bailed. simple.

i might bang her once in a while if im bored. Either way i get that slutty vibe from this girlz so there is a big turn off. I was hoping to get her and another girl togethor but it seems to much of a hassle. I dont want no herpes or anything either, so i'll just prolly let it go.

she's got some hot friends that want a piece of me....so i dunno haha.

I'v had some fun and now i think im gonna go back to looking for a normal girl who is interested in more than just ****ing, and somebody i can trust.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megabf said:
how disrespectful.

i would never do such a thing. have respect for the dead you fiend!!!

yeah i got bashed for that.

its not like i was doing it on top of a grave or anything.

We did it in a grass field nearby and on a few benches, or by the cemetary in my car.