so i nailed a chick in a cemetary

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
She is a graveyard hor!!!
... how is he not banned?

but so this isn't spam... i'm going to pretend i care and agree with everyone here...

good job!...

Reaction score
Michele said:
... how is he not banned?

but so this isn't spam... i'm going to pretend i care and agree with everyone here...

good job!...
WTf? Michele?? Why are women allowed on this site? You must be a hor to take such offense to truth!

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
WTf? Michele?? Why are women allowed on this site? You must be a hor to take such offense to truth!
i'm not a female.

i only know michelle's that are female.

and i was stating the fact that you just said "She is a graveyard hor!!!"... and pretty much all of your posts are THAT useless.

how is that "truth"... shes a graveyard wh0re?... okay? thanks for telling the OP the truth... even though it's implied in his thread.

alright... i might as well rephrase every OP's thread into one stupid sentence and add "...shes a 'hor'!"... and it'll become useful, right?

Reaction score
Yes, her being a hor is obvious but I never before in a post had the chance to say "graveyard hor"!! This was an unique opportunity to say this since I may never again be able to call a hor a "graveyard" hor! I mean come on!!!!! How many times will I get a chance to identify this particular type of hor????????

Am I suppose to pass up this opportunity???? I've been waiting for this for four years!!!!!!!!! I was waiting, just waiting when I would find such a post - since I knew these type of hors existed but never has one been personally identified until now!!!!!

Oh hell no - the time is now to fulfill my longed unfiulfilled clamor- I'll say it again - she is a graveyard hor - graveyard hor - graveyard hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graveyard hors are unique and I felt the need to express her uniqueness by calling her out beyond the grave and give her an appropriate title!!!!!!!

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
colorful attempt in distraction... but that is not a answer to what i was saying.

so you fulfilled your urge to say that for years, huh?

what about all the other random threads you started ranting about "hors" that are completely irrelevant? i'm sure the first one fulfilled your urge to call all women "hors"... why do it in each one when the OP doesn't even ask if the girl is a wh0re or not?

Reaction score
You funny homo, ERRRR, i MEAN HOMIE!!! I have close to 6,000 posts and have less than 10 threads - what you smoking??? And quit calling all women hors - are you calling your mother a hor??

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You funny homo, ERRRR, i MEAN HOMIE!!! I have close to 6,000 posts and have less than 10 threads - what you smoking??? And quit calling all women hors - are you calling your mother a hor??
what the hell are you talking about? everything you say is an attempt at changing the subject.

how does having 6000 posts and having less than 10 threads in favor to you? it means most of your posts were useless gay rants (literally) calling every women in the world a wh0re.

calling me a homo? what does that have to do with anything? because theres nothing i said that even brings up the subject of me being gay.

you're an idiot and a troll... or possibly a genius one that knows how to get away with being a troll here.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^

wtf??????

this sounds like a women argument to me........seriously

but yeah she said it makes her horny there. so that does make her a graveyard hor haha.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the plus side, i was at a bar with her last night, and her friend came up to me and just grabbed me and made out with me for a few seconds.

Quite funny. Her friend constatly hits on me 2 so hopefully i can do both at the same time....... that would be pretty nice.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I really, really hope the "Age 44" under your username is a joke. Otherwise you're such a pathetic human being. I can't imagine what you're like in real life.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fenderules said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^

wtf??????

this sounds like a women argument to me........seriously
how is that a woman argument? i thought women think emotionally... all my points are given in a logical point of view.

all of his replies are changing words i said and trying to make it sound like i'm calling all women wh0res... or my mom... or something? i don't even know... it's confusing talking to idiots.

Reaction score
Jason from Friday the 13th was a momma's boy. Watch out next time.
I'm a mamma's boy too, and if you pull that graveyard stuff I'm going to get you. My hockey mask and chainsaw is in the basement and I'm coming after both of you for fornicating and defiling a cemetary. This is your final warning.

Reaction score
Fendu baby, here is what is going to happen next - she is going to tell her friend what she did and now her friend wants to be a graveyard hor too!!! Also, your graveyard hor is going to suggest that you guys "do it" in a coffin!!!!

Graveyard hors are F-R-E-A-K-Y!!!!! She is a SuperFreak...

She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street, ow girl
She likes the boys in the band
She says that I'm her all-time favorite
When I make my move to her room it's the right time
She's never hard to please
{Refrain}
That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In new-wave magazine
That girl is pretty kinky
The girl's a super freak
I really love to taste her
Every time we meet
She's all right, she's all right
That girl's all right with me, yeah
She's a super freak, super freak
She's super-freaky, yow
Super freak, super freak
She's a very special girl
The kind of girl you want to know
From her head down to her toenails
Down to her feet, yeah
And she'll wait for me at backstage with her girlfriends
In a limousine
Going back in Chinatown
Three's not a crowd to her, she says
"Room 714, I'll be waiting"
When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles
It's such a freaky scene
{Refrain}
{Bridge}
Temptations sing!
Ohhhhh
Super freak, super freak
That girl's a super freak
Ohhhhh
She's a very kinky girl
Blow, Danny!

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
how is that a woman argument? i thought women think emotionally... all my points are given in a logical point of view.

all of his replies are changing words i said and trying to make it sound like i'm calling all women wh0res... or my mom... or something? i don't even know... it's confusing talking to idiots.

you may have some valid points, however its the whole point of the argument i find well........pointless

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Fendu baby, here is what is going to happen next - she is going to tell her friend what she did and now her friend wants to be a graveyard hor too!!! Also, your graveyard hor is going to suggest that you guys "do it" in a coffin!!!!

Graveyard hors are F-R-E-A-K-Y!!!!! She is a SuperFreak...

She's a very kinky girl
She likes the boys in the band
She says that I'm her all-time favorite
When I make my move to her room it's the right time
She's never hard to please
{Refrain}
That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In new-wave magazine
That girl is pretty kinky
The girl's a super freak
I really love to taste her
Every time we meet
She's all right, she's all right
That girl's all right with me, yeah
She's a super freak, super freak
She's super-freaky, yow
Super freak, super freak
She's a very special girl
The kind of girl you want to know
From her head down to her toenails
Down to her feet, yeah
And she'll wait for me at backstage with her girlfriends
In a limousine
Going back in Chinatown
Three's not a crowd to her, she says
"Room 714, I'll be waiting"
When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles
It's such a freaky scene
{Refrain}
{Bridge}
Temptations sing!
Ohhhhh
Super freak, super freak
That girl's a super freak
Ohhhhh
She's a very kinky girl
Blow, Danny!

haha love it. she is a superfreak.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and yeah it was her idea going to the graveyard cause it was a blood red moon.