so i got played.. yup

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright.. let me teach you guys something so it could help you in the furture.. thats the only reason im making this.. im not gonna *****.. cuz im over it.. im not gonna whine.. but imma tell u how i see it from my own eyes.

girls are smart... VERY smart.. u seriously think their ok> they will OUT Smart u EASILY...

if u read my previous threads.. within the last 2 months.. i been hittin it off with a girl..

she was confident.. very confident... secure...

i couldnt sense any mind games..

she played it very smooth..

she had me falling for her then she gave me soo many mixed singals.. unbelievable.. for 2 weeks she would call me babe right? so i thought she was into me then i started falling..

week after that she would be like stop calling me babe im no ones babe.. so im like wtf ok

mixed singals everywhere

so i played it cool.. never let her **** get to me.. acted confident.. whole way out.

only weakness i showed was that i cared for her thats it.. i never told her i liked her alot.. never.. i just showed that i cared for her..

so yeh girls gossip for a reason you know be greatful for that cuz i am :)

she told one of her girls that shes just using me for rides and im to young for her..

she told me today so im thinking oh cool... but it was too late cuz i talked to the stupid ho last night telling her we need a break cuz shes not over her ex.. so i was the rebound.. so i told her call me when ur ready.. today i heard she was using me so its over..

she doenst know this yet tho.. but imma keep it cool, no need to ***** her out.. no need to give her ****.. just tell her in a calm way thats its over and she can delete myn umber

girls do stupid ****.. u just gotta let them know that u will not be taking it.. no need to yell at them..

so she messed up and im cutting her off COMPELETLY.. why? cuz i can do that

but i did have balls

for the **** i pulled last night. told her to call me when shes ready and told her i dont wanna be her friend

so im happy for that

but let me give u tips

NO matter. what

i mean NO MATTER WHAT. never EVER put a girl on the pedstal.. no matter if she bought u ****.. or was nice.. no matter she seems like a material LTR>. no matter what.. no matter shes ur best friend's sister

TREAT THEM ALL THE SAME

secondly.. keep ur mofo eyes open at all times... if something happen.. think about it and why did it happen

thirdly.. i swear this was probably the biggest ones for me that helped me

think with ur head not ur heart.. somethings we fall for a girl then we think with our heart.. "oh she didnt screw up that bad.. i give her another chance, or i take it slower and maybe she was having a bad day" fuk that shhhit

clam down.. take that mushy **** out.. then clear ur head and think why did she do it? is she messing with u? is there something shes after ? ur money? ur gas?

then it will come clear..

i will be adding more as my head clears up more

like i felt like **** last niight for cutting her off..

today i was fine.. i didnt care, then when i heard the news.. i was pissed off but i controled myself.. i didnt phone her up and *****ed... i wont pick her calls either

anyone has any idea on what I COULd do? i know theres funny things i could do

Reaction score
Aiiiiight sex kitten I'm about to show you why I'm a STR8 UP PIMP :cool: :moon: :up: ... You have to see the bigger picture my brother.
She did not stop calling you babe becuase you cared for her. Ahh ya know what I'll make it much easier.

1. She's calling you babe because she wants to be sexual, she wants to initiate sex talk.
2. You feared her, you were being a scared ***** and never REALLY approached her.
3. Your trying to play it "cool, confident," didn't work because you feared her the entire time. Girls show interest while guys act remember.
4. Dude chill out she's not out to get you as noone is. It was all in your head that she never wanted you.
You being insecure RUINED IT ALL... Or did it?... it actually ruined nothing.
Put 2 and 2 together baby cakes. :cool:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Aiiiiight sex kitten I'm about to show you why I'm a STR8 UP PIMP :cool: :moon: :up: ... You have to see the bigger picture my brother.
She did not stop calling you babe becuase you cared for her. Ahh ya know what I'll make it much easier.

1. She's calling you babe because she wants to be sexual, she wants to initiate sex talk.
2. You feared her, you were being a scared ***** and never REALLY approached her.
3. Your trying to play it "cool, confident," didn't work because you feared her the entire time. Girls show interest while guys act remember.
4. Dude chill out she's not out to get you as noone is. It was all in your head that she never wanted you.
You being insecure RUINED IT ALL... Or did it?... it actually ruined nothing.
Put 2 and 2 together baby cakes. :cool:
oh we were sexual.. all over me one time

then the night came i picked her up from her friends to bring her over.. she wanted me so bad that night..but she had to drink and she was drunk..

then drama started

big time drama.. her friends freaked out cuz im picking up a drrunk woman to bring her to my house at mid night.. huge ass drama so that night was ****ed up

shes still in ot me but explain that then

why would she tell my cuzins gf that shes only using me for rides and she thinks im nasty im too young yet shes all over my tounge.. she made the first moves on the kisses too

everytime i tried to be sexual she would deny it then i layed back then she made the move on the kissing then i would move in and she would back off..

fuked up

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh trust me i wasnt insecure at all

she went to the clubs every week.. i didnt say nothing

i never told her that her actions was borthing her me.. u should see her ex.. she would show up at the club and watch her if she dances with anyone

i wasnt insecure for sure

Point Blank

Banned
Reaction score
You've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal.

Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-HEY!

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she didn't sleep with you, she wasn't interested. you got tooled, it happens all the time. you're right though, women are very smart.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mountain said:
If she didn't sleep with you, she wasn't interested. you got tooled, it happens all the time. you're right though, women are very smart.
she wanted to sleep with me

i was gonna make the move but **** happend that night

i tried to make an LTR of her but i knew she had feelings for her ex so i gave her space.. took things slow.

if it wasnt for that i'd fuk her already

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and its sh*t like this that makes me wonder about this girl i've been hanging out with lately. i've gotten one impression, but that there's room for this very thing. like this guy could nail everything that could end up happening to me if this girl i'm hanging around with becomes a complete b*tch to me.

i mean sh*t its too bad i don't just f**k 100 women a week and grow bored of how retarded they are. then i might not even give a sh*t about finding a girl, but really i'd like to think that the BS stops somewhere. i have friends in europe who say that girls act like girls there too, but none of the manipulative playing thats done in north america. what's up with that anyways?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol k update guys

i never got played,
i was thinking over and over and i know whats going on.. i was the rebound.
even tho she didnt want a relationship right away because she tried hard enough to ignore her ex. so she thought it would be easier wiht me..

she never used me for rides.. only once she asked for a ride.. over 2.5 months

so her emotions were going up and down rapidly...
she one day wants me then the other day thinking twice.. thats why i got mixed singals..

so i guess shes with her ex and i know they're not gonna last long, because they broke up many times and got back together... and he cheated on her like 4 times rencently so its a matter of time shes gonna let him go

but i cut her off already.. not offically.. i told her to holla at me when shes ready if not best of luck... i didnt wanna stick there and be her teddy bear, here is what i told her after she told me she started talking to her ex so i knew they were going somewhere

"i was thinking and i know u still have feelings for TJ and i respect that

i will give u space and time but i think we should take a break too..

I Do like you.. alot and i think your great but i dont wanna get emotionally invloved with someone whos not ready.. cuz i'll get hurt, i also dont wanna go out with someone who has another guy on her mind.. dont take it personally..

so i do like you.. and i would like to make this happen but i also wanna do it the right way so the thing we create together can last...

imma go back to my normal routine... meeting new ppl

so call me when your ready, but make sure ur ready

if things dont work out, then best of luck

Arun "

like the past 2 months, we did ALOT, hardly fought. we got pretty close at times and at times i basicly sweep her off her feet...
so lets just say
i planted the seed pretty good,

im not lookin forward to get back with her, unless she calls me down the road and we take it from there but like i said im not gonna wait..

but i have a feeling she might, based on how close we were and i had a girl call me 7 months later after i cut her off and I wasnt even NEarly close to her as i was with this girl..

what do you girls think.
she has my picture too.. pic of me when i was like 10 years old :p and the card i sent her.. ( http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104732 )

im fine.. i met new women lately, actually i got plans with someone 2morrow.. local booty call hehe

its just hard when i look at her pic....

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet you 10 muthafvken bucks bro that at one point or another that chick gave you clear buying signals, where she wanted you to take here where ever you wanted and fvk the sh!t out of her.

You missed that sign, end of story.

BTW you got played hard bro real hard, remember for some strange reason chicks are natural players they know what they are doing, why cause while you were playing playstation or nintendo at 10-15 these girls were out hanging with other girls and talking about guys and relationships and other crap.

Hell they might even be virgins but they have been trained in the game since they were little girlies, you get a chance tap that a$$, then walk away let her come running to you.

Girls will play you at the drop of a hat and prentend that nothing ever happened and that you were just good friends or whatever, never ever make friends with a girl, unless she has m8s you can bang or for social proof. Girls only make male friends so that they have some dude to do stuff for her take her to places blah blah blah, you get the idea.

AND dude you might not know this but you've fallen for her bad real bad, hell you came to sosuave and made a post about it.

Dont cut her off totally that just shows your a wuss play it cool all the way through, you got played say sweet move on your time is now for yourself and other things and other girls, which is what you have sort of done.

p.s mixed signals my a$$ any signal and I'm in like white on rice LOL

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
oh trust me i wasnt insecure at all

she went to the clubs every week.. i didnt say nothing

i never told her that her actions was borthing her me.. u should see her ex.. she would show up at the club and watch her if she dances with anyone

i wasnt insecure for sure
1.) is this chick a lesbian
2.) U never got pvssy...are you sure you two were really committed?
3.) What does it say about her value of you if she would rather be clubbing every night
4.) It is not DJ to ignore stuff that irritates you

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
she wanted to sleep with me

i was gonna make the move but **** happend that night

i tried to make an LTR of her but i knew she had feelings for her ex so i gave her space.. took things slow.

if it wasnt for that i'd fuk her already

If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass on the ground when he hopped. How long have you been gamin' this girl? If she hasn't given it up in months for you, and you have never gone past kissing her, and she ain't a virgin that's not sure, then she ain't that into you.

Now I see you are trying to rationalize it because you like this girl. But if she really liked you she would have wanted to have the emotional connection of sex by now, which from what I understand in your post she hasn't.

Time to move on bro.

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.

I dont know but I feel like strght up pimp is right.

You should have just gone in for the sex, I mean who give s a dman if she calls you babe or not. Doesnt matter.

I think acting cool and confident can be achieved but yet you can still fear women.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i know guys

the thing is had soo many openings for sex! she wanted it know she did!

i got bad luck something always happens i had two openings for seexxx but shiiit came between,

i hope that didnt really fuk the sistuation bad
i know she wanted it bad.. she even dressed up that oen night and i was on my way to my house! **** i was even infront of my house the drama started.. long story so i had to drop her home lol

lets just say drunk friends are sooo annoying and stupid that they can ruin a persons night

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
1.) is this chick a lesbian
2.) U never got pvssy...are you sure you two were really committed?
3.) What does it say about her value of you if she would rather be clubbing every night
4.) It is not DJ to ignore stuff that irritates you

i dunno about the lesbian **** and even if she did dance i wouldnt care cuz we arent going out yet and we werent commited, more like a open relationship

i had ppl watchin her time to time so i didnt hear anyhting bad

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i moved on already

but im saying what if she contacts me down the road...

cuz i told her to phone me when ur ready.. i make my intentions VERY clear

i know she wont last with her ex i know that, shes confident so im kinda expecting her to call me, but im not waiting. .she might call me next year even

but what if she does... good sign?

maybe this could be the perfect test to see the outcome

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kuta:

Don't give a woman value because of her looks. Its strange how people suddenly trust people who are good looking more than an average or ugly person. My belief is you were blinded to all the red flags this girl displayed to you and told you about herself because you were enthralled with her outer apperance.

I can't believe no one has mentioned that this girl is obviously not LTR relationship material, she's immature, insecure and feels alive when she creates drama, a true attention w-hore.

You did good by cutting this ****ty situation off, but I think you were a little more polite to her than you needed to be. I'm not saying you should've cussed her out and spit in her face, but you should have been a little more stern. Girls don't respect men who don't act like men!

Don't ever talk to this AW again! She'll sux the life out of you and only cause you more headaches. Notice how your life has been filled with drama ever since you started pursuing her? Get away from her and into the pants of a new girl.

PIMP

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Kuta:

Don't give a woman value because of her looks. Its strange how people suddenly trust people who are good looking more than an average or ugly person. My belief is you were blinded to all the red flags this girl displayed to you and told you about herself because you were enthralled with her outer apperance.

I can't believe no one has mentioned that this girl is obviously not LTR relationship material, she's immature, insecure and feels alive when she creates drama, a true attention w-hore.

You did good by cutting this ****ty situation off, but I think you were a little more polite to her than you needed to be. I'm not saying you should've cussed her out and spit in her face, but you should have been a little more stern. Girls don't respect men who don't act like men!

Don't ever talk to this AW again! She'll sux the life out of you and only cause you more headaches. Notice how your life has been filled with drama ever since you started pursuing her? Get away from her and into the pants of a new girl.

PIMP

i dont think shes an aw tho.. my ex was one and theres a big difference..

and one thing i notice she didnt create drama..

only drama was her dumb friends and this own rebound sistuation..
we had lots of fun when we were together,

oppsitse from what my ex did,

only red flag i found was she broke up with her ex after a year and half..

she never flaked or lied to me..
never disrespect because i made it clear to her that i dont take any disrespect

she seemed LTr material to me :shrug