so i got played.. yup

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Kuta:

Don't give a woman value because of her looks. Its strange how people suddenly trust people who are good looking more than an average or ugly person. My belief is you were blinded to all the red flags this girl displayed to you and told you about herself because you were enthralled with her outer apperance.
PIMP
You are right. I read an article, book, I don´t really remember where which said that people often believe that you are smarter, more honest, etc, just because you are good looking and\or well dressed.

We men must bear this in mind: Don´t follow this assumption. :nono:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
i dont think shes an aw tho.. my ex was one and theres a big difference..

and one thing i notice she didnt create drama..

only drama was her dumb friends and this own rebound sistuation..
we had lots of fun when we were together,

oppsitse from what my ex did,

only red flag i found was she broke up with her ex after a year and half..

she never flaked or lied to me..
never disrespect because i made it clear to her that i dont take any disrespect

she seemed LTr material to me :shrug
so im really confused on if she did **** around wit me..

my ex fuked me over and it was easily.. she messed up a few times but ignored those small things..

like really if this girl would really wanna mess wit me.. why would she stick wit me dating for like 3 months

only flagg i knew was that she still had feelings for her ex cuz they got together alot and broke up

so i think their back together but i told her that call me when ur ready if not best of luck..

she might call me later on, would u think thats a good sign if she called me back or not... could this be the test whenever to see if shes true?

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this was an awesome thread and you have to hand it to him to come on here. He basically said he screwed up and left himself open to criticism. I do agree on one point. The last thing I care about is if some girl calls me babe. That doesn't mean anything. I get called babe by waitresses. Does that mean they want to have sex with me? I realize all the signals in the world don't mean sh!t and you're either having sex with her or you're just dealing with signals that can be bs.