So i called her and she said that she didnt know me, thanx sosuave

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your happiness is based on the girls decision if she wants to go with you or not ? The wrong way to approach the situation

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet you said nothin just chillin and paused for too long .... that blew it right there . be creative. Even saying "just hangin out. i havta go but do you wanna go to a party this weekend or hangout" whatever works... something.. meh oh well **** happens

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being a don juan isnt just about having one girl call you.

being a dj is about you making the most outta your life and being a responsible adult , becoming self confident.

if you havent learned that then you really should stick around and figure out who you are before you blame the whole site for not getting one girl. she s probally not your dream chick anyhow.

take control of your own destiny and dont blame others dear.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh well yall were DEADDDDDDDDDDD WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaha!!! She just call me back, and the date is set for friday night.

Man yall can go eat a dik.

I knew that this site is full of white people with no understanding of a brother.

Man fuk yall and hate all yall want on me.

Its funny how EEEEEVERRRY SSIIINGLE body said that she played me this that this that, yet she just called me back saying that shes been busy and sorry for not calling me back, i told her its ok and to not let it happen again though, then i simply seted up a date .

man this site gives the wrong advice 85 percent of the times, i think only 1 or 2 persons in this thread said that i still had a chance.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! fuk dat im out gotta get my hair braided by friday :woo:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!(lil jon)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't date too often do 'ya? Best luck in getting a second date.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did i forget to mention that ...... i have a GF too....lol but ioncare, i man needs his wifey and his honeydip, yall dont know what that mean go listen to some rap.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I knew you still had a chance. The fact that she got into your car should have been enough of a sign right there.

Can you say dame mas gasolina?

Gnr7112

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 day rule.

Im not an afc, probally two steps above an AFC, which is not saying much. But anyways, since the new college semester started (one month now) iv gotten 6 phone #'s, 6 solid/good rapport #'s at that, but on everyone of them I have waited 3+ days to call on everyone & so far, everyone of them has flaked on me. I personally really like the 3 day rule, as im fairly busy & I do think it's insaenly needy to call the girl the same day, or even the next- day but it seems that it just leads to flakyness when you wait. Iv decduced that they, the women are so used to AFC's, and players calling them up the same day, or one day after that that they are in their own mind "nexting" the guy that plays the aloof game iunless he was either HOT, or was mad C=F with her the first time meeting. Thoughts/comments guys ?

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
yeh well yall were DEADDDDDDDDDDD WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaha!!! She just call me back, and the date is set for friday night.

I knew that this site is full of white people with no understanding of a brother.

Its funny how EEEEEVERRRY SSIIINGLE body said that she played me this that this that, yet she just called me back saying that shes been busy and sorry for not calling me back, i told her its ok and to not let it happen again though, then i simply seted up a date .

man this site gives the wrong advice 85 percent of the times, i think only 1 or 2 persons in this thread said that i still had a chance.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! fuk dat im out gotta get my hair braided by friday :woo:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!(lil jon)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh and before i forget, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

next time you have problems check out: www.youra****ingidiot.com

im shure it'l be of much use to you,, good bye!

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Can anyone else see the immaturity in this post, because I sure can.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^More than immaturity i would say excitment, i was wayyy to excited, i jumped right on here, as soon as the convo ended.

but i apologize if i offended anybody with the comments i made in my previous mode it wasnt my intent, i was just excited and kinda mad that everybody thought that she played me this and that, and it was totally the opposite.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
then i simply seted up a date .

Hehe. "Seted."

~Vibe~

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point

Guys, I think he may have a point. To be honest, I haven't had any better luck waiting a few days than just calling a day later. It doesn't seem to make any real difference. I've also waited as long as two weeks, some were glad to hear from me others basically didn't want to talk anymore.

The main thing that makes a diff. for me is calling anonymous the first couple of times. Women seem to love the mystery of not knowing who is calling. If they don't take the bait, then I wait a day or so before calling so it's not so obvious I was the anonymous caller :)

I've still experimenting with callign patterns, but I have yet to find any supporting evidence for the 3 day policy. Definitely we can all agree that calling too much, too soon is a problem

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the date dude, driving round the block 5 times.

People pointed out some of your mistakes and ways would may have gone about it. You act like a 5 year old... remember who was asking for advice in the first place...

not only that but u used the advice that WAS given, and that was use more C/F stuff busting her ass, then just set up the date.

GJ, u sir, are an idiot.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a troll, ladies and gentlemen. Please stop responding to him.

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
my guess is the date is going to be a party she inconviently needed a ride too hahahaa ..... i cant stand people that cant even type half way decent..

malleus_46

Reaction score
He played it by the book, the book worked for him.

At first he thought "hey the book didn't work, what's up with that?"

and the book said "this stuff works, if it didn't work it's cause you didn't do it right"

and he said: you guys suck

and a flame war ensued

and then he said: hey she called me back, see, you guys don't know anything.

dude, she called you back because you played it by the book. Some peeps flamed you needlessly, so go ahead and be angry at 'em, but other peeps gave you good advice based on what you told em, so be nice

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^True true

The thing is that nobody that posted in this thread gave me a chance at a date or even at a call back from this girl. Only one person or two the most said i still had a chance and that she wasnt playing me.

The rest, all said that i had messed it up, that she wasnt interested, that, im an idiot, a crybaby, a afc, endless needless insults, and then what happened, the two people that gave me a chance at this were right, she called back, apolagized for not calling back, and agreed on a date with me. we had a 8 min convo, and at the end she even said that she feels good talking to me on the phone, that she gets a good feeling.

Ima take her on the date, first to eat, then ima take her to a place here in miami called "boomers" where they got all type of games, from bowling to minigolf u name it they have it, they even have "candywrestling" believe it or not, ima try to do that with her, she better bring some preety bikini:D .

But it kinda upsets me in a way, than in every thread everybody gives the wrong advice 90 percent of the times, at leas in my eyes, and this thread proves it.