smoking and snuff

stumpy_mcgee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey...do any of you guys smoke and/or chew? I chew, and I used to not care if anyone saw me with it...but so many girls make comments, and now i don't around anyone other than my buddies who do it too. I've never had an instance where a girl refused me because of it...but I haven't tried anything with a girl who knew I did chew. I'm wondering if any girls refuse you guys because you smoke and/or chew?

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stumpy_mcgee
Hey...do any of you guys smoke and/or chew? I chew, and I used to not care if anyone saw me with it...but so many girls make comments, and now i don't around anyone other than my buddies who do it too. I've never had an instance where a girl refused me because of it...but I haven't tried anything with a girl who knew I did chew. I'm wondering if any girls refuse you guys because you smoke and/or chew?
that's retarded

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of girls find smoking or chewing a turn off. chewing especially.

just do it when youre out with the guys

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secrets don't make friends. She'll find out sooner or later. Don't expect to get a lot of tang with black gums :D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, don't do snuff. One time I was drunk as hell and I did like 6 lines of that sh*t. I was sneezing and felt terrible the whole next day.

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
chewing is gay ****. smoking is just to fit in. don't give me any **** about how cigarettes are stress relief. that's just an excuse that people give you when they're addicted.

go visit a mother****ing hostpital. talk to someone who's dying from lung cancer. i don't mean to preach but smoking and chew are just retarded.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by assassin
chewing is gay ****. smoking is just to fit in. don't give me any **** about how cigarettes are stress relief. that's just an excuse that people give you when they're addicted.

go visit a mother****ing hostpital. talk to someone who's dying from lung cancer. i don't mean to preach but smoking and chew are just retarded.
chewing?
is that chewing tobacco? like them old men who chew the black **** and spit it in a tin can?

i've never seen anyone in real life doing that? - but i'm in australia.. if that matters.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

I <3 Snuff

EVERYBODY snuffs in norway. Btw, it's not chew tobacco. You basically make it into a small cylinder shaped roll and put it under your upper lip. *drool*

Man, it sucks that it's banned here in Australia. I used to snuff ALOT back in Norway. Can't wait till summer break so I can go home and snuff 24/7

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest

i've never seen anyone in real life doing that? - but i'm in australia.. if that matters.
they banned snuff in australia in the 90s, because of its 'hallusinating/tripping' effect. Funny thing, I've never tripped on snuff before.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Smoke cigs from time to time when I'm on a tear drinking. The girl I'm trying to date smokes more then I do so I'm not really concerned with what other people think. One time we both ran out and she said she'd go fishing for some off of guys for me.... *sigh* is that love or what?

I've never chewed though. Lots of kids from my highschool did, usually the jocks. I don't know I just don't like spitting all that much so I never got into it. Their girlfriends didn't seem to mind, so I guess things worked out for them.

If ya like it don't worry too much about what other people think. All this stuff is really bad for your health though. I figure I'll give it up sooner or later. Hell If I quit usin coke and smokin weed I'll get over cigs no prob.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youd be suprised that smoke does relief stress. Since you dont smoke you dont know, it is bad but chill out.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, very few people chew. most do "dip" as its called here. Centaurion called it snuff. You pack it into your upper or lower lip. You get a buzz, but its got freaking fiberglass bits in it that cut your lip, thats how the tobacco enters your blood (and gives you the buzz.) That stuffs pretty gross.

I smoked for a while, and it got bad. I quit cold turkey about a week ago and don't plan on going back soon. It WAS nice, and I really miss it but I'm better off now. Besides, if you start and quit, people will be more interested. There is a mystery. Why did you start? Why did you quit?

However, quiting is a B!TCH!!! It is so hard.

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why people even start doing this sh!t. Like it actually makes you look cool spitting black chunks and blowing smoke out of your nostrils. It is HIGHLY unlikely that this will help you with girls at all. They'll either be repelled or unmoved. Definitely not turned on and believe me this sh!t doesn't make you look cool. I know lots of stoners and we always make fun of them. People aren't like wow they smoke weed, damn they're some kickass kids. Just quit while you can and if you haven't started then keep it that way. Just my opinion, don't flip out on me please.

stumpy_mcgee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man, I don't do it to look cool or fit in, because i know chewing or smoking does neither. I just enjoy the buzz and I enjoy the tobacco. You have to be addicted to it to really appreciate it, as bad as that sounds, don't flame me for that. I know I could end up with cancer down the line...but who knows that I'm not gonna get hit with a car tonight. Saying that, it doesn't give me the reason to get into coke and all of that. Chewing's just a bad vice. I'm just wondering if it's a legible excuse for a chick not to date me. It's not like I'd have a fat dip in when I'm around her, just a little thing on the side, you know?

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eggnawgkid
I don't understand why people even start doing this sh!t. Like it actually makes you look cool spitting black chunks and blowing smoke out of your nostrils. It is HIGHLY unlikely that this will help you with girls at all. They'll either be repelled or unmoved. Definitely not turned on and believe me this sh!t doesn't make you look cool. I know lots of stoners and we always make fun of them. People aren't like wow they smoke weed, damn they're some kickass kids. Just quit while you can and if you haven't started then keep it that way. Just my opinion, don't flip out on me please.
Some people don't do it to look cool. Back when I smoked weed, I did it because it was relaxing, not because I'd look cool doing it.

There ARE people who do things just to look cool and to make themselves more attractive, and I frown upon them for that.

To answer the OP, it depends on the girl. Most girls don't like it, so definitely don't chew/smoke around them, just do it around your bros. Don't do it often either or you'll smell, and it's not a very pleasant smell (IMO).

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dip occationally...lotta people know it, not too many care[but being a big stoner probably doesn't help much either...] w/e.
I try to avoid doing it around interests, but i KNOW if a girl sees u with a lip in, you will get ****.[lol i found an ex smoking, which i hate, and she flips on me for dip. **** her.]

keep it between u an ur boys.

anyone know if u DO accidentally run inot a chick ur gaming, and she HATES it, would this be a big factor for many girls?

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Patrick124
anyone know if u DO accidentally run inot a chick ur gaming, and she HATES it, would this be a big factor for many girls?
Well think about it, would you want to date a stoner when you could date someone that actually cares about something other than getting high?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with you here. A majority of people smoke just to look cool, or in other words their definition of cool means appearing like they dont give a shyt (about their health) to fit in.

Just like those who drink socially, there are those who have grown to smoke socially....and in the end they grow addicted to it.

The truth is a lot of these people dont quit until the damage has already been done and is irreversible.

And then there are those who actually smoke to relieve stres...one of my friends has been a smoker on and off since h.s. but since a year ago, he smokes pretty consistently. I know this guy, and he truly does smoke from stress. And he probably is addicted to it by now, he does like 3 - 4 a day.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to dip, but I have a hole under my tongue now. I think its from something else though.

I do it when I can't get drunk. Only smoke around other girls who smoke or not at all.

Dip is so manly, its a shame that it isn't acceptable.