smoking and snuff

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what exactly is dip/snuff? if they are the same thing.
putting tobacco straight into your blood by cutting ur gums open with fiberglass?

i MUST have the wrong understanding..

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what exactly is dip/snuff? if they are the same thing.
putting tobacco straight into your blood by cutting ur gums open with fiberglass?
Essentially yes. The texture of it is like fiberglass and you put it between your mouth and gums and it releases tobacco into your bloodstream. It's disgusting IMO and if you ever hang out with baseball players and see how they can fill empty bottles of water with brown spit you'll probably agree. Just imagine running into your GF and she's been dipping (there are women who do it) for a while and has a full bottle of brown spit to prove it. Now are you going to want kiss her or even have her mouth anywhere near you after seeing that? That is why so many women find dip repulsive.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
for those of you who DO dip, what do you dip?

CaptainMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob

Sounds like someone laced the spliff you were smokin.

back to the subject the majority of the time i dip grizzly wintergreen (very powerful and only like a dollar thirty) and when i chew its redman gold blend. Another thing i really dont think dipping and chewing have as much of a negative effect when girls see you doing it as many of you might think. Im sure they would prefer you didnt do it but for the most part they dont really care. Just make sure you dont have one in while your making out with a girl (tho i have pulled it off) and unless desperate don't do it in front of them. I only thro in 3-4 dips a day so i usually have plenty of time to thro a dip in when im just by myself or around my buddies.

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: why ill never smoke drugs again

Originally posted by Noob
well basically,last saturday i had a life changing experience

my whole family went to another city to see family and me and my older brother stayed at home...

and basically before i went to work, he told me that well have a buda party later on, and i was like yeh kool :)

so day passes an i come back from work

he had 2 blunts (weed in cigar paper) and 2 spliffs (tobacco an weed in normal rolling paper)

he smoked 1 spliff already and i cud smell it in the air already and i was ready for it! :D

he closed the curtains and lit the blunt, and handed it over,
well after about 5 mins the blunt finishes and the spliff gets lit, then after about another 5 mins we finish off.

(the next bit is quite weird and hard to explain, but ill do my best...)

so i stare at the telly and kinda notice everything gradually turn black and white for about 2 mins,
i noticed it but for some strange reason i didnt react to it,
so then all of a sudden i snap out of it
and then my head starts spinning, i grab my cousen by his shirt and ask him if this is a dream,
seriosly i just didnt know if it was a dream or reality!
then i tell him im about to pass out,
but i get up and walk outside into the back garden...
and well basically
you know when you cover your ears,
and you dont know how loud your speaking,
well this is what happened to me,
apparently i was shouting,
but i couldnt even hear my own voice!
by this point i was really panicking and was praying to god.
i got passed a glass of water by my brother and took a sip and then it almost slipped out of my hand...

i constantly asked my cousen to speak to me, cuz i can feel my body gradually falling asleep,
some how i jump to my feet and run around the garden in circles to try and stop my body from dying... (it felt like it waS!)

then my brother and cuzzin finished off the last spliff while i was praying...

then i walked inside noticing that i couldnt feel my face and the ends of my fingers!

i lay on the couch praying to god to please forgive me,
all sorts of horrible thaughts were going through my head at this point,
like i was gonna die n stuff and also for some reason parts of my life just popped up infront of my eyes, like when i was a lil kid n stuff playing in the garden! its true your life does pass before your eyes...

and then again all of a suden i just pop out of this thuaght (my life as a kid) and notice i cant move my body, as if im paralyzed !
:(

i then regain my energy go upstairs and lay on the bed, and closed me eyes hoping that god would allow me to open them again...

and well basically here i am today, and im as good as new! cant wait to do it again!!!:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

hope you realised i was joking about doing it again!!
i hope some of you realised through my experience that DRUGS ARE BAD!!! and i learned it the hard way! it looks cool but its not simple as!
That's strange .. sounds like your crap was laced. If no one else was freaking out like you were then that means you probably did more than you could handle.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fiberglass/glass/whatever in the dip/snuff is not legal where im from.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptainMorgan
Noob

Sounds like someone laced the spliff you were smokin.

back to the subject the majority of the time i dip grizzly wintergreen (very powerful and only like a dollar thirty) and when i chew its redman gold blend. Another thing i really dont think dipping and chewing have as much of a negative effect when girls see you doing it as many of you might think. Im sure they would prefer you didnt do it but for the most part they dont really care. Just make sure you dont have one in while your making out with a girl (tho i have pulled it off) and unless desperate don't do it in front of them. I only thro in 3-4 dips a day so i usually have plenty of time to thro a dip in when im just by myself or around my buddies.
i'm so intrigued by this 'dipping' ive never seen it. or heard it spoken about in australia..
it doens't hurt cutting ur gums to get tobacco into your blood?
i'm amazed u'd do it 3-4 times a day? i thought it'd be like a once a week type thing..
what feeling do you get from it?

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
i'm so intrigued by this 'dipping' ive never seen it. or heard it spoken about in australia..
it doens't hurt cutting ur gums to get tobacco into your blood?
i'm amazed u'd do it 3-4 times a day? i thought it'd be like a once a week type thing..
what feeling do you get from it?
Oh, wow . . . Sorry, dip is just an every day thing where I'm from (North Carolina, not to mention I was in the Infantry, where EVERYBODY dips). To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if some, all, or none of the brands use fiberglass. I'd think some do since some can leave your gums really raw, whereas others don't. So depending on brand and flavor, it might leave the area sore. You know that little head buzz you get when you smoke a cigarette? Multiply that by 10 and you have a dip buzz. Unfortunately it has much more nicotine than a cigarette, so it can be quite addictive. I know people that can go through more than one can a day, so 3-4 times a day isn't bad. A can would last you about 3 days at that rate.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Ugh, don't do snuff. One time I was drunk as hell and I did like 6 lines of that sh*t. I was sneezing and felt terrible the whole next day.
You don't ... sniff snuff.

I don't do snuff, but I'll smoke the hookah when I'm at a friend's house and he has it fired up. Obviously I'm not addicted. It's just relaxing.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you do snort REAL snuff. It's kind of confusing cuz Copenhagen calls their really fine cut dip "snuff," but it's not the same thing. I mean real snuff is a VERY fine, powdery substance.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke because I like to smoke cigerattes. Yes it may be bad but I like it. I like the buzz and everything so shad up.

Now you might say HAHA IMA LAUGH AT YOU WHEN YOU DIE

So what? Death is inevitable anyways so whatever. You can die anytime. You can die right now, the next minute, the next hour, next day who knows alright. You can be struck by a car and die, hit by a stray bullet and die so dont give me that stuff.

For those of you that say.. "dont say its for stress relief thats just an excuse to not make you look adicted" :rolleyes: Pleeease..

Whenever I'm really mad, I go outside and have a cig. Its relaxing and yes it does calm me down.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by high nrg
for those of you who DO dip, what do you dip?

Copenhagen snuff...there's no substitute.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried smoking when i was a bit younger but i just could not get into it - i felt sick after smoking about two cigarettes in a row, sometimes one, i smoked some other stuff too but stopped before i got addicted because i thought it was doing me no good - and i'm glad i did.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
I smoke because I like to smoke cigerattes. Yes it may be bad but I like it. I like the buzz and everything so shad up.

So what? Death is inevitable anyways so whatever. You can die anytime. You can die right now, the next minute, the next hour, next day who knows alright. You can be struck by a car and die, hit by a stray bullet and die so dont give me that stuff.

For those of you that say.. "dont say its for stress relief thats just an excuse to not make you look adicted" :rolleyes: Pleeease..

Whenever I'm really mad, I go outside and have a cig. Its relaxing and yes it does calm me down.
I think a lot of people are also very bitter at smokers as well for precisely this reason. You don't give a rat's ass about your health saying "well were all gonna die anyway". The problem is your death will be slow, painful, and very expensive. And because so many smokers die this way everyone who needs medical attention feels the burden by having to pay very high medical costs. All I can say is if you do die from smoking I hope it's quick and inexpensive.

Last edited:

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
I think a lot of people are also very bitter at smokers as well for precisely this reason. You don't give a rat's ass about your health saying "well were all gonna die anyway". The problem is your death will be slow, painful, and very expensive. And because so many smokers die this way everyone who needs medical attention feels the burden by having to pay very high medical costs. All I can say is if you do die from smoking I hope it's quick and inexpensive.
I'm not gonna smoke forever.. I'll quit in a month or so because im in a band and I'm vocalist and I don't wanna get all tired all quick because of it.

Metal - Why am I a hypocrite?

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But spitting into someone's face who deserves it is so badass, it would be worth it.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow

why you could wake up dead tomorrow. - Homer Simpson.