Smock's journal

VincentNew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.

Smock

Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Thats a lotta strength gain...percentwise speaking.

Congrats dude.
Thanks, my weightlifting got effed up when the teacher gave us the wrong workout schedule. I was trying to hangclean 125, when I just got to doing 95.
Deadlifts and squats are the same maybe with 5 extra lbs.

12/6/11
Anyway, I am not gone. I hit on two girls last week and just shot for their numbers out of the air after an introduction and a short conversation. One was more serious and the other was just a test of confidence. My friends give me quite a bit of respect for doing what I am doing now. Today, I was walking out of the locker room to wrestling practice when a girl said "Hola" to me. Then, BOOM! Almost like second nature, I stopped and talked to her for a bit and introduced myself. After about a minute or two, I shot for the number. I have noticed that girls get all flustered as if they have never seen this behavior before. She had a friend next to her who gave me her number. I thought it was alright because the girl I was hitting on did not try to stop her from giving me her number.
Practice was great as always, first meet tomorrow. I am not very good at wrestling, but that is the wrong mindset to have. I am in it to win it this year, and no bull****ting myself.

Until then,
Smock

Smock

Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: Accidentally posted twice. Internet was lagging or something.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smock said:
Thanks, my weightlifting got effed up when the teacher gave us the wrong workout schedule. I was trying to hangclean 125, when I just got to doing 95.
Deadlifts and squats are the same maybe with 5 extra lbs.

12/6/11
Anyway, I am not gone. I hit on two girls last week and just shot for their numbers out of the air after an introduction and a short conversation. One was more serious and the other was just a test of confidence. My friends give me quite a bit of respect for doing what I am doing now. Today, I was walking out of the locker room to wrestling practice when a girl said "Hola" to me. Then, BOOM! Almost like second nature, I stopped and talked to her for a bit and introduced myself. After about a minute or two, I shot for the number. I have noticed that girls get all flustered as if they have never seen this behavior before. She had a friend next to her who gave me her number. I thought it was alright because the girl I was hitting on did not try to stop her from giving me her number.
Practice was great as always, first meet tomorrow. I am not very good at wrestling, but that is the wrong mindset to have. I am in it to win it this year, and no bull****ting myself.

Until then,
Smock
How do you shoot for a number?

If you're interested in destroying in wrestling then try Judo. I used to be serious into MMA and was mainly wrestling but then when I got into Judo I just started destroying. It made up for weight differences. Having said that, a lot of Judo throws are illegal in wrestling so you have to learn a few which work- the Gi throws are usually fine and it doesn't take much effort to transfer the skill without a Gi.

Smock

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jack Wealthy
I used to do Tae Kwon Do when I was younger. In wrestling, I have problems getting off of the bottom via. stand or a sit out. Mat return everytime I try to escape.

To shoot for a number, after a little conversation and introduction, just say something like, "Hey we can hang out sometime, you should join me. What's your number?" You do not necessarily have to include the hang out part. Just a "What's your number?" will do. Also remember that girls will take it as though you are trying to start a relationship or something, or they may be flustered as said.

Smock

Don Juan
Reaction score
12/16/11
Hit on two girls this week, no numbers, no problem.

ohbe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge props to you for writing this journal. Gonna keep following it from now on as there are many things that I can relate to and I can imagine myself in your shoes. Also, awesome attitude you got there :)

Reaction score
A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you remind me of myself except that you hit on more girls! Great journal, I'll keep reading. And I'd love to hear more about these number closes, sounds like you go up, make them laugh a couple times, then ask to get their number. About right?

Smock

Don Juan
Reaction score
1/12/12
Havn't posted in a while. Kind of been taking a break. I have seen my name get tossed around the school a few times saying "I love blah," or whatever. I do not want to look desperate or something. There is another girl I am going to hit on very soon.

Wrestling has been going great so far this year. 9 wins, 1 loss. I was undefeated up to 5. I had a match yesterday from a kid who was a higher weight class than me. I was 105, he was 115. I find stuff like that to be stupid excuses, to lose to or win. Anyway, I have an update on my weight lifting.

Squat-155 10 times
Bench-120 7 times
Hang clean-100 10 times
Deadlift-Havn't dead lifted in forever(hasn't been an exercise on the list in gym)
Height-5'4"
Weight-105 lbs.
Age-16(almost 17)
Bodyfat-5.6%(may post a picture).

Until then,
Smock

Smock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I doubt your bf% is that low. I was around 7 when I was anorexic and I had an eight pack, weighed 59 kilos and was 175cm.
That's what it said when I got my weight certified. I am pretty sure my actual bf is 8% when I tested it myself just a few months ago.

Smock

Don Juan
Reaction score
2/2/12
I went to a wrestling tournament and I took home 2nd in the tournament. I should have taken home 1st. I had to wrestle another kid from my own school. I lost and I should have beaten him. He was fresh with it being his first match of the day, I was on my second and did not recieve a good break. I was gased by the second period. Well, can't undo it.

Anyway, I was at a wrestling meet at home. I had started talking to this girl afterschool. She is a cheerleader as far as I know. I started talking to her, with small chit chat, made some jokes, made her smile. She gave that question if I was 'gay.' I didn't know what to say. By that time I just asked for her number and she said "No." I thought I was being a creep. She is still talking to me though. Just going to wait and see I guess.

Until then,
Smock

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you act gay or she's perplexed that you don't have any girls. Take a pick.