sluts that dont put out

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATe:

yeah so i cut her off and didnt talk to her for a couple weeks. She sent an e-mail saying that i over went my boundries and was 2 much of an ass (finally i can be an ass haha). She said it turned her off.

anyway i didnt really take the message to heart cause maby she was playing another game.

So anyway my band was playing a show a few days later. And guess who showed up with all her friends..... and some hot friends 2! (another one thinks im cute 2, even though she is hot, shes kind of a retard)

yeah i didnt even do anything that night and she picked me up. I totally ended up screwing her and now she wants to screw me all the time and tells me how horny i make her feel. and god she can ****............. and sucks nicely 2.

hell a couple days later i was sick, and we were gonna **** that night, i told her i was sick (cause im not desperate and dont get people sick) She still wanted to hang out and totally was all over anyway. she tried to **** me but i was too limp from being sick.

so i guess its all good. I was being a bit of an ass cause i thought she was playing games. Turns out everything she said has not been a lie so far, i was just second guessing cause *****es are *****es

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ntm it was a while since i got laid and totally embarssed myself cause i could not get the condom on (they were a little small anyway). lol she laughed cause i was kind of limp and she was like "hell i'll take you anyway i can get you" and proceeded to put the condom on and **** me. kinda funny

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
Why don't you try playing hard to get instead of trying to climb on her every chance you get?
That's why I told him to make HER cook for HIM. Make her jump through his hoops. Unfortunately he just laughed it off. Its ok, while he's overanalyzing and posting here on these boards, I am going back for seconds and thirds with these same types of "sluts".

If she's a "slut", and she won't put out with you, it means it is YOU who is not getting the job done. She, yes even "sluts", smells desperation a mile away.