sluts that dont put out

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
TheNastyPlayer said:
Get her pants off and cream pie her. That'll give her something to think about for a bit
Wrong wrong wrong. Unless you know for a fact the b!tch is fixed do not creampie her. You may have just lost the next 18.9 years of your future.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so anywa, last night was alright i guess. I went to a show and got drunk as hell. I do have her to thank for thath hahaha. She ditched her brother before she came and then got me wasted. Next thing i know she takes me downtown and we go to another show where she buys me dinner. Keep in mind at this time I am drunk as hell.

She doesnt make a lotta money but she did blow a good chunk on me, so i guess thats something to show i guess.

anyway we were both drunk as hell, and i didnt screw her, (but i whiskey **** so i prolly cound'nt anyway).
She followed me around for most of the night and wouldnt leave me alone. so there is high interst.

Regardless though i think im done with her. She can call me cause i dont need someone to buy me dinner. Im horny and if she wont put out, i'll find another chick that will.
She does have some hot friends that are bi so i thought maby i can go for one of them. At the same time it'll tell her im not waiting around
I just dont have the patience anymore, which is good cause im not some chicks toy

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah im totally confused cause i was playing a show the next day, and she showed up, and then didnt even watch us. She then took off right after.

She is obviously playing some sort of stupid game. So im done with that anyway. She can call me next time.

Im just confused because i'v been a big A-hole in general and i dunno if its cause i'v been 2 big of an a-hole. She spends money on me, i'v been pretty cheap towards her. She knows i wanna **** her so she is playing some stupid game. She claimed before she wanted to **** me but i dunno what the hell is going on.

im just gonna back off and clear my head.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't contact her or anything is the best. She just likes these stupid games. If she gets done playing games, she will get ahold of you and let you know. And, when she contacts you, I would tell her I am tired of the games. I'd tell her if she wants to see me to stop with the bs cause I am not playing that shiit.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep thats the plan.

she has some hot friends that i want to nail as well, so i thought about using her for that.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
o well i guess i can make a big laugh outta this. Somehow i managed to blow this up even thought it should have been easy as hell.

hahahah wutever im not to upset about it.
just a slut

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing that bothers me is the fact that how big a tease she was.

when we'd make out she'd suck on my tounge and play with it, grind her hips on me and moan. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

she said next time bring a bunch of condoms.........and thats all i need.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are starting to sound really pathetic chief.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have said:

"I would bring them, but I've already used all mine."

She's have probably said something like:

"What? Using one is not impressive" or "You don't need condoms to masturbate"

to which you could say:

"Do you want to get some pizza?"

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont even care anymore. I told her i dont beat around the bush (figure and literally) I said im a 20 yr old guy that does not put up with **** teasing.
If she does not want to have fun, i'll find someone else

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess i'v been pathetic, but at this point i could care less.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah anyway i think im done with this one for sure.
I ran into her at the bar and partied with her for a bit. She said she wants to **** me on tuesday. I was pretty stoned and overheard her saying some things about me to her friend. I dunno if they were trying to make it obvious for me to hear or wut. I dont really care. The words seemed insulting. Sounds like some stupid game. In my gut i have a negative feeling so i think im done.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"next time im out there if she does not f'uck me then im done"

You need to f'uck her, dont wait for her to f'uck you. (Of course it needs to be consensual, but you need to take the lead).