Single Mothers Should Be Segregated

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a single mother story about the cluster b1tch ex that should send you screaming into the night.

So her mother is paranoid schizophrenic, and a neighbor saw this mother as weak and easy to sue. He sued B1tchMother and won because she didn't bother to show up in court. So her daughter, the cluster b1tch ex, is all nuts when she gets the judgment in the mail. She knows that some kind of form has to get mailed back, but doesn't know which.

Here I come to save the day. I get the judgment vacated and go to bat for her, eventually winning in appeals. Meanwhile the old crab runs off at the mouth about how I'm secretly in league with the plaintiff, trying to steal her condo, and so on. Does the daughter stick up for me? Hell no! The single mom daughter echoes the abuse. Tells me I'm sh1t and she has lots of rich friends who are lawyers and paralegals and whatnot and how she doesn't need me. Daughterb1tch tells me that she's just using me, she'll allow me to do her this favor because I want to be her friend, but she doesn't need me because she has lots of real friends already.

WTF?

I tell her that it's not over due to some technicality, and to keep the door shut so process can't be served. Wouldn't you know her favorite relative, the B1tchMother's youngest brother, is the azzhole who opens the door to the process server!!!

So now it's Rocky II. She suddenly backs off of her breakup -- cuz she needs something from me. Had a woman judge who automatically sided with the male nursing student plaintiff who wore scrubs to court. So she's all panicky and all by herself starts saying I'm secretly in league with the plaintiff. Gee, thanks. Meanwhile, not a single one of her "rich" and "powerful" friends or relatives lifts a damn finger to help her. I write the script for her appeals testimony, and joust with the neighbor myself. Of course I beat his azz again!

Now it's finally over. What gratitude do I get? She threatens to go off to parties with men from her past, with liquor and various inappropriate situations. I make a big deal out of her birthday, and let it slide. Then she goes off on a banal single-chick reckless adventure when I'm out of town, and gets arrested. Nothing I can do about it. Because she got herself in trouble, she of course blames me. Now she picks big fights so she doesn't have to honor me on Father's Day and my birthday. Well, I'm not the baby daddy, and I don't really give a sh1t about birthdays, but I saved her mother's fvcking condo!

Towards the end, the B1tchMother went batsh1t crazy and had to be hospitalized. She told me to get out of her house, she never wanted to see me there again, she'd call the police, and so on. Did the daughter stick up for me? Hell no! She said I'm causing problems, I'd better get out, that I didn't own her, and that she was going to see her old BF.

And, of course, repeating that I'm sh1t, that if I don't make more money her pvssy is only for these other men, etc.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
As a sidenote: 'I also have 8 different martial arts and experience using them, you should be careful who you threaten. The internet is one thing, real life is another.'
A weakling always has to wear leather and ride motorcycles and make threats. A tough man wears sweaters and apologizes for being in the way. Your wisdom shows you for the man you are. You'll take the head butt and more, and laugh it off. What's a chipped tooth to save a brother man?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I have nothing against single mothers, I just use them for sex.

The majority of them that I see spread their legs for some awful guys and pulled the goalie thinking it would keep them around. But we are sooooo talented at blaming the men for everything, perhaps she should not have spread her legs for such a poor choice of man?

Then they call themselves a "working mother" like it is some badge of honor. Why would I honor a h0r? I just stick my d1ck in them.

Aside from that, some single mothers really did get screwed through no fault of their own. They just are not the majority unfortunately.
Single mothers are the majority where I'm from, espeically when your dealing with a black woman. It's really awful. Some people may think I'm whining but it's the truth

I co-sign your post, and LivefreeX. and I rarely co-sign LIvefreeX

It's becomoing glorfied and accepted for women to have multiple kids now by different men and be a "working mother"

and that scares me