Single Mothers Should Be Segregated

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
15) Baby Damage

Child birth has a traumatic effect on the female form. Pregnancy leaves stretch marks, saggy breasts, and c-section scars. I've also heard that the nookie is even stretch out and it isn't the same anymore. Then there's the weight gain. Some chicks NEVER LOSE IT, or they never get their former hot shape back.

14) Babies Interrupt Nutbusting

I've had this happen to me. I was banging a chick and her kid interrupted my sex. Needless to say I was pissed. If some kid is going to interrupt the meanest head you've ever gotten, that kid should have your last name.

13) Scheduling and Logistical Problems

Chicks will use this as an excuse to get out of date with you or they may legitimately can't find a baby sitter. Either case it isn't your problem. By avoiding single mothers you effectively eliminate to excuse from ever being used.

12) Is He The One?

This is only a problem if your trying to pursue something other than a booty call. Wanting to spend time with you, but not wanting to bring strange men around her kids, you find yourself only seeing this chick after 10 or 11PM. You want to move forward, but she has to make sure your the "one." This could take months. It's bad enough these chicks are "interviewing," you to be a potential boyfriend, but these chicks are now gauging your parenting and fathering skills? AH, HELL NAW!!! F*CK YOU AND THAT!!! I suggest dealing only with chicks that are readily available to hang out.

11) Rent-A-Daddy

Realizing her mistake, realizing that kids (especially boys need fathers,) The chick gets desperate. Any and every guy has the potential to be "daddy." Your out trying to smash, not inherit a family.

10) Double Heart Break

You're with the chick then everything falls apart. You not only do you have to deal with losing the chick, but you've formed a bond with lil' Jimmy. You and Jimmy play HALO together, watch the A's toss the ball around, go to the zoo, and things dads do with sons or daughters. On top of maybe missing the chick, you miss the kid. The cold part about it is, you may miss the kid more than you the chick.

9) Unnecessary Expenditures

Contrary to that sh*t women spew about "not needing a man to spend money or take care of their kids," guess what's going to happen if relationship moves forward,YOUR GOING TO BE SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON HER KID!!! You're six months to a year or year an half into a relationship with this chick. You mean to tell me NOT EVEN ONCE, you're going pay this kid a video game, this month's issue of Batman, a cake for her birthday, some school clothes, or a Christmas present? Of course you will, especially if they father isn't around. Also early in the relationship, if your feeling the chick, if she can't get a sitter, either you or she will suggest bring the kid along. Suddenly those romantic evening you had planned for that fly little lounge get tossed for family outings at Chuck E. Cheese.

8) You Know What She Going To If She Gets Pregnant

There's a school of thought that says single mothers are easy to f*ck. The irony is that the same chicks that believe in premartial sex, when they get pregnant, suddenly have an epiphany, find Jesus, and won't have an abortion, knowing this fact, do you really want to be this father of this
woman's child?

7) Decision Making and Judgment Skills Are On Display

This chick got knocked up by somebody that she was "supposedly in love with," not only is she a bad judge of character, she's GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guy that's an inattentive, insensate, abusive a$$hole now, is the same guy she thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.

6) You'll Never Be #1

When your trying to build a relationship with somebody, you should be the focus of the woman's life. It should be about you and her. If she has a kid, you'll NEVER BE #1!!! That's not a bad thing either, but it's something I don't want to deal with. Neither should you.

5) Resentful Little Bastards

I recently experienced this. Though it happen to me personally. This chick I'm messing with, her best friend is involved with a co-worker. Thing is baby girl just broke with her "baby's daddy," for good after eight tumultuous years.

The daughter though a bright and sweet little girl, is a f*cking brat. Even though her parents had a f*cked up relationship, (due to her father and his issues,) it was all she knew. Due to her age, (the little girl is eight,) all she want is her mom and dad to be together. Being upset, jealous, resentful, and wanting a return to normalcy, the little girl told her grandmother, (my bed buddy's friend's mother,) that her mom loved her new boyfriend more than her.

If your dealing with a single mother, not only do you have to win over the chick, you have to win over the kid(s), something that may or may not ever happen. When your dealing with a chick, you shouldn't have to worry about a third party trying to sabotage your relationship.

4) Reduction In The Number Of Children You Want To Have

We all have an idea of the number of kids we want to eventually have. If you get involved with a woman with children, you can significantly reduce the number of children that you planned on having. If a chick already has 1,2,3,4 kids, how many more do you expect her to have? Or what if she's one of those woman that have problem pregnancies and getting pregnancy effects her health or puts her life in jeopardy? Adoption is cool and I'm a big proponent of it, but there's something about having your on kid.

3) Your Not My Dad

You hook up with the chick. Eventually the issue of discipline is going to come up. Some kids being resentful or just being a bratty prick is going to eventually pull the "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOUR NOT MY DAD!!!" card. Personally, if I did date single mothers and some dumba$$ kid pulled that stunt on me, I would say, "Your right. I'm not your father. Since I have no authority over you and you refuse to listen to me, you need to pack your sh*t and go live with your dad." This would be a deal breaker for me. In addition some chicks or the dad would have problem with you disciplining their kid. I'm sorry, if some kid broke one of my G.I. JOEs, I'm whooping his a$$.

2) Baby's Daddy

When your dealing with a chick and your getting know her, you shouldn't have to deal with kid's father. Some guys can't get over the fact that their ex has moved on. Before he was an inattentive jerk and didn't give a jolly goddamn about her. Now that you've entered into the picture, the dude wants to be the ideal boyfriend and a "father of the year," nominee." The guy stars stalking her and wants to fight you. Even if the chick and guy are on good terms, the guy feels as if he can always smash. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The next thing you know, your having this conversation. "I've decided to try and make it work with Jimmy's dad." Best way to avoid the situation is to avoid single moms.

1) Tag, Your It!!!!

This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a chick with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE CHICK CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have "become accustomed to you supporting the child." YOU COULD END UP POSSIBLY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN'T EVEN YOURS!!!! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the "right thing." The state doesn't give a rat's a$$ about the relationship being over or you being a "good guy." They just don't want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, "TAG, YOUR IT!!!"

The only reason why one should EVEN CONSIDER single mom, it's because it's FOR SURE A$$ and she's the one doing the pursing. She's being the aggressor, she asked for the number, she's calling, she's setting up the date. Even then, she's just there until something better comes along. Instead of putting all the time and effort into M.I.L.F.s That effort would be better spent on G.I.L.F.s

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
14. a. Babies interrupt tittie sucking.

The little rat gets jealous as all get out when it sees you on the tit. Then the mother starts c0ckblocking. She tells you to get off her tit because it hurts. Then she refuses to wean the rat -- to make this a permanent condition. Meanwhile, the ex and all the other guys she cheats on you with, they get the good loving.

Solomon said:
As a black man seeing how bad it is in my "community" I really really am tired of seeing so many decent women with kids. It's just not right, when most of the fathers are losers who don't even take care of their kids or aren't even in their lives

it's ****ed up
When a man can't be a man, when he can't be a provider, he's disrespected by his woman and moves on, over and over again. My father used to tell me that black men are butterflies. Well, nowadays, all men are butterflies. And all women are wh0res. I gotta go with Cabal on this one. There aren't any decent women anymore, and that accounts for why there are so many (what you mistakenly refer to as "decent") single mothers. If they were in reality decent, they would have moved heaven and earth to stay with their man. They didn't. As soon as the money ran low, they abused/neglected their men, so the men left, and they moved in with other guys who had a little more money.

perseverance said:
As someone who was raised by a single mother and whom adores his Mother, I find your post is full of bigotry and hatred.

Had you said this in front of me in person, I'd have headbutted you square on the nose.

My Mum was in a loving relationship with my Father and me until he walked out with another woman. Hardly her fault is it? You f*cking idiot.
Who's the fvcking idiot? A child is ignorant and believes what the guardian parent later says about everything. If your mother was more of a woman, your father would never have left. The details don't matter. It takes two to make a relationship, and it takes two to break a relationship.

Trump said:
I . . . just have sex with them and don't get emotionally involved. I'm sure many people here would rather do a hot mom than an OK single girl.
In other words, bail out the minute you find out they have kids. So it works the same either way. You only want women with no kids who were never married. Issues with exes and kids are stress causers.

floydb25 said:
It has nothing to do with being a single mom - its the person in question. Ho's, users, players, liars, jerks, etc become single moms. It doesn't stop them from being those things. Just like being a nice guy to them doesn't. Nothing does.

This is what you're experiencing - trashy women as single moms. They're still up to their old antics of being worthless *****s. Only now they have kids. Woopie.
Absolutely. The same b1tch riding the same c0ck carousel. Jump forward in time, and she's still carousing around a few years later. If some idiot had married her, she'd have been the same b1tch riding the c0ck carousel, only this time with an abused/neglected man-cvnt at home doing the housework and handing over his credit cards as she got ready and left for the hotel-bar every night.

LiveFreeX said:
You are an idiot bradd. Prepare for a major ass raping in the near future.

Single moms are dangerous and should be avoided like toxic waste.

There are millions of single women all around the world without baggage and bull**** that would LOVE to meet a nice guy and you waste your time on a single mom.... scum can date a single mum, are you scum? Why would you lower yourself to dating the garbage woman that was knocked up by some other scum bag.

Bottom Line: You are getting the sloppy seconds of the scum of the Earth when you involve yourself with a single mom.
The b1tch wants to stay in the same city, in the same social circles, so her reputation as an easy lay brings men to her effortlessly. The fishy stink and cheezy flow increases in volume and frequency from her running sewer holes.

Literally, they're public conveniences. Are you a mobile potty service? Well then, stop servicing them.

It's practically Eastern philosophy: their minds and bodies become as one. Single mom, divorced mom, too scarred by the shot and abortions to be fertile: same person, different story. Since she's just some random slvt, regardless of the details, her relationship to you will be to treat you like a random hookup. You can never be anything special to her. She is physically and mentally unclean. Do you understand what "unclean" means? It's like swishing your toothbrush in the toilet every day before using it. Doesn't matter how much you wash and disinfect the bowl. No human being can mentally separate a toilet from its function. When you stick your d1ck in a toilet, you are polluting your mind in a way that cannot be undone. Your mind becomes unclean and your thoughts become untrustworthy. And when you can't trust your own thinking anymore, you're done.

The realization of this fact is a great awakening. It's a new day for you that promises a better future.

Trust your fellow man and take his good advice. Do NOT trust the words of a ho -- believe only in her done deeds.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
As someone who was raised by a single mother and whom adores his Mother, I find your post is full of bigotry and hatred.

Had you said this in front of me in person, I'd have headbutted you square on the nose.

My Mum was in a loving relationship with my Father and me until he walked out with another woman. Hardly her fault is it? You f*cking idiot.
do you realize there is not ONE single mother in the world that admits maybe it was partly or wholly HER fault for the man not sticking around? I'm not saying there aren't deadbeat men out there who run away as soon as a woman gets pregnant, BUT I don't buy that victim bull$h!t they all try to play against men. maybe she stopped having sex with your father, maybe she stayed fat after her pregnancy, maybe she got lazy and stopped cooking and cleaning, maybe she quit her job and refused to get another one, maybe she became a mega b!tch. have you talked with your father to hear HIS side of the story?

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
10) Double Heart Break

You're with the chick then everything falls apart. You not only do you have to deal with losing the chick, but you've formed a bond with lil' Jimmy. You and Jimmy play HALO together, watch the A's toss the ball around, go to the zoo, and things dads do with sons or daughters. On top of maybe missing the chick, you miss the kid. The cold part about it is, you may miss the kid more than you the chick.
Several months ago I ended a 2 year relationship with a "single" mom. I previously had a policy of not dating single moms, but I'd known this one for a long time (over 15 years) so I gave her a chance.

The biggest issues I found were:

1: You will NEVER be number one in her life. Sh!t, you probably won't even be number 2 or 3 in her life, but forget about being her top priority. Want a romantic weekend away? Sorry, little Billy has baseball and/or mom can't find a sitter for that long. You want a week at the beach? Little Johnny is coming too and he is bringing his friend so he has a playmate, argue against it and you are the bad guy. Want to hit the bars after the beach? Hahahahahaha. Yeah, who is going to watch the kid? Little Toby got into trouble at school? Mom needs some backup cause she hates being the bad guy....

2: Baby Daddy Drama! Like I said before, I knew my ex and her baby daddy long before I got together with her. Never had a problem with the dad but still, he will be in your life for the duration of the relationship. I had to listen to her ***** about how he was a deadbeat, a loser, blah blah blah. Really? Why the F did you have a kid with him then?!? They make birth control you know. Even abortion is better than having a kid with a deadbeat. Not to mention holiday's like Christmas...imagine sitting around the old Christmas tree on Christmas morning with you, your girl, her kids AND her baby daddy. Yeah, that's how I want to spend my holidays....:p

3: Supporting kids that are not even yours: Sure they will tell you they aren't looking for a replacement dad, but what are you going to do when a woman you "love" is short on cash and junior is screaming for milk. You are going to be the fool and buy some other dude's kid some f-ing milk. First time it's all thanks and gratitude, after a while you become the default milk man. Next thing you know junior needs a new wardrobe for school and being the great guy (*cough*CHUMP*cough*) that you are...

4. Worst of all, the topic I quoted above: You WILL get attached to the kid(s). Kids are designed by evolution to be cute. You can not resist, adults are designed by evolution to form an attachment to kids they are around enough. When things end, you have absolutely no right to the kids. Not only does this f you up, it f's up the kids as well. Losing one person you care about sucks, losing 2 or 3 at once is much more difficult.

5. Many (but not all) had a kid with a guy she knew was a dead beat to begin with: She had a kid with him then dropped him or scarred him off with her psychotic behavior. At the very least, this is a major red flag showing poor judgement. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. Wait in line because you are her current victim and you are the guy she will be talking trash about to her next victim.

I'm sure I could go on and on but there were so many great points made by the other posters here that I don't need to bother.

Dating a single mom is major AFC behavior. If you really want a family, find a woman without kids and start one of your own. Why deal with someone else's mess? There are plenty of single women without kids, find one of them and start your own family. You'll thank us for it later.

P

perseverance

Robert28 said:
do you realize there is not ONE single mother in the world that admits maybe it was partly or wholly HER fault for the man not sticking around? I'm not saying there aren't deadbeat men out there who run away as soon as a woman gets pregnant, BUT I don't buy that victim bull$h!t they all try to play against men. maybe she stopped having sex with your father, maybe she stayed fat after her pregnancy, maybe she got lazy and stopped cooking and cleaning, maybe she quit her job and refused to get another one, maybe she became a mega b!tch. have you talked with your father to hear HIS side of the story?
My Father openly admitted to me that he got bored of being with my Mother and having two children and wanted something new. He was a young Father and couldn't handle the responsibility at such a young age. Never once has my Mother tried to turn me against my Father. She has never spoken a bad word about my Father at all.

My Father is a good man, but a terrible Father, I don't hate him, I don't dislike him, I don't adore him and I sure as hell never want to be like him. He's a not a man in my book and I'm definitely my Mother's son and that's something I am very proud of.

Maybe if my Father had taken more of interest in my life and upbringing I might consider him more than a distant relative.

I don't doubt for a second minute that my Mother was perfect, after all who is? However at the end of the day it was my Mother who stuck with us, who fed us often going without food herself. It was my Mother who raised me and she did a very good job. My Dad never once offered to help out financially and my Mother never once asked him to.

The attitude towards single mothers is disgusting, it's no different to any stereotypes floating around.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
(@perseverance: We are discussing DATING single mothers. If your mother is smart and loves you she would tell you to NEVER date or put your d1ck NEAR a single mother. If you were to head butt me, I would smile as I know the life you are in for is filled with filth and anguish versus the momentary pain I would feel before I went back to my smiling Asian beauty. Do you always hurt the ones that are trying to help you?)

As a sidenote: 'I also have 8 different martial arts and experience using them, you should be careful who you threaten. The internet is one thing, real life is another.'

I never get hit on in North America from the caliber of the girls I date over here in asia but I have been hit on dozens of times by single moms and 27+ y/o women in my hometown. One walked right up to me and said "your cute and daddy is in jail for 3 months, here's my number". I politely refused.

North American women are the bottom of the barrel and the single mother population is the scum of the barrel. Your case might be different as I know a good friend of mine's mother was also a very nice lady that just 'seemed' to keep getting into relationships with abusive men, entirely not her fault right? It doesn't mean that my friend is a bad person in any way shape or form BUT he should steer clear of involving himself with a woman who already has kids and clearly makes bad decisions about her future. Just because your mom was a single mother does not mean you should date one. Just because your mom was a great mother does not mean you should consider giving single mothers credit. By and large MOST single mothers are bad... nigh.. rotten eggs.

(@bradd: The way in which you use these single mothers is proof they make bad decisions for their future, why would you want to be a part of that? Are you not worried about your future? It only takes one sperm to get a girl pregnant and unless you fantasize a life of caring for her children, take your sperm elsewhere. You stated it yourself, you have a good job and make your own money, you are simply throwing all of that away by continuing on your current path)

I have another friend who was happily dating a single mother for 10+ years. She has 5 children from 3 marriages, she is an extremely fat and disgusting warpig. She frequently has her other daddies over for dinner while my friend is away serving in the military. During their wedding all three ex husbands were in attendance at the wedding and she had a wedding picture taken of the new husband chained to the previous 3. He bought her and the five kids a house and she keeps in contact with all the ex's via facebook. What value does she add to his life? He is the laughing stock of the betas in my circle of friends... even the betas can get single dominant feminist warpigs w/o children. What does that say about your value if you date a single mother?

I have a part of my extended family which has 2 children from separate men and she *****es and nags at the current minimum wage earner to bring in more bacon for the two kids while she goes out to bars and takes long vacations in the southern states. Both children are mentally retarded. She has had over 100 men and has tattoos covering her whole body, I bet she would take it on the face from anyone who showed the least bit of interest. She has had numerous threesomes and gay encounters of which she is quite proud of. She considers herself to be a biker chick and rides with them every so often while her current cuckold stays at home with the kids who aren't even his. What a catch eh boys!

Single mothers add 0 value to your life. If you are so desperate for pvssy that you feel you must date a single mother, I have plenty of young females here that I refuse to service because of my commitment to my girlfriend. They are beautiful little asian girls 18 and up who are looking for a man between the ages of 20 and 40. Lots of single girls here between the ages of 25 and 30 who are looking for a man 50+. You could simply fly over, meet and fvck/date/marry... its so easy, I've simply no idea why men waste time with north american warpigs.... but I'm getting off topic.

Why would you want to pollute your life with rotten garbage, only pigs like garbage. Are you a pig?

Last edited:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Bottom Line: You are getting the sloppy seconds of the scum of the Earth when you involve yourself with a single mom.
So girls without kids are virgins? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

My Mum was in a loving relationship with my Father until he walked out with another woman. Hardly her fault is it? You f*cking idiot.
I have to agree with this pretty much to the T.

I like P was raised by a single mother, though my dad was always in the picture. And i will be the first to say, my mother had her faults. I can see a man getting bored with my mohter. she is very plane/mundane/religious, very little incitement.

with that said, my dad knew all that before he married my mom. and marreid her anyway and not only stepped out on my mom, had my little brother with another woman while married to my mother. so while my mother and i have or issues, i'm can't sit here and let anyone just lump all single mothers into the same group. yeah there are some skanks out there but do not let that see past that there are some that take it on the chin and do what they have to do.

my mother never got fat. she's never been over 140 and while that's not skinny my mother has a large chest so it sounds worst than it is. **** she couldn't cook when they were dating i don't know what made him think she would be able to cook later lol. she never layed the victim card and i did not want for very much growing up, she made very good money usually more than the men she dated. about 2x more than my dad.

the thing is, you cause more trouble when you have to peg everyone as something. you have to look at it on a case by case basis.

with that said, i would not go out of my way to date single mothers and it would take the woman from heaven above to get me to put a ring on her finger if never was single again. not beucase i have anything against them i just rather date women without kids and i usually have the options as to i can do that. it would take a hell of a woman to over jump the single women in my plates but i would not discount them or think worse of them just beucase they have a child.

growing up i believed alo tof the feminist crap about men beucase that fit my dad to a T. still does. my dad can't even look me in the eye today and won't call. he knows i don't want **** to do with him. but as i get older and you come here and you realize that a lot of the feminist stuff you here is bull**** and that is also true. a lot of it is.

but you have to keep both perspectives in mind a guy who grew up with both parents just can't relate. you can't relate to having to explain to your friends parents that your little brother isn't your mom's other son. It's kinda like the athietim /christanty thing most christains who get older and start exploring go in the polor opposte direction, to athietim. i did. but in reality very few of them are actual true to the letter athiets, they are deists they just don't know it yet. alo tof gus get fed this stuff and just go gung h and you can't do that. there are some pretty ****ty dad's out there that are just ****ty for no other reason than being ****ty. now you can make the argument that she decided to date them, i'm not going to argue that, my mom did in her conscious mind decide to marry my father, but still a marriage is a marriage.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have hate towards single mothers but I don't trust a one of them, and with good reason. As the old saying goes "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...". Well I've been "fooled" by single mothers quite a few times in my life so shame on both of us I guess. That's never to say that I've not been screwed over by women who didn't have children, but I don't have the horror stories to tell about them that I do about the times I attempted to date a single mother. When I refer to single moms, I'm mainly talking about the one's who have never been married, those are the WORST kind. put it this way, single mothers are like snakes. Sure, alot of guys are afraid of them just like alot of people are afraid of snakes. However, not ALL snakes are poisonous but the one's that are, are DEADLY. in my experience, the single moms that have never been married are BAD NEWS, but the one's who are widowed or divorced aren't as bad, but you still need to be cautious about them. You just have to know what you're getting into, it's a totally different ballgame when you step into the world of playing daddy for a kid that ain't yours. it's not for me, I know because I've tried it many times with terrible results and nothing but bull$h!t to show for it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I don't have hate towards single mothers but I don't trust a one of them, and with good reason. As the old saying goes "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...". Well I've been "fooled" by single mothers quite a few times in my life so shame on both of us I guess. That's never to say that I've not been screwed over by women who didn't have children, but I don't have the horror stories to tell about them that I do about the times I attempted to date a single mother. When I refer to single moms, I'm mainly talking about the one's who have never been married, those are the WORST kind. put it this way, single mothers are like snakes. Sure, alot of guys are afraid of them just like alot of people are afraid of snakes. However, not ALL snakes are poisonous but the one's that are, are DEADLY. in my experience, the single moms that have never been married are BAD NEWS, but the one's who are widowed or divorced aren't as bad, but you still need to be cautious about them. You just have to know what you're getting into, it's a totally different ballgame when you step into the world of playing daddy for a kid that ain't yours. it's not for me, I know because I've tried it many times with terrible results and nothing but bull$h!t to show for it.
cop-sign

My hatred isn't for the single mothers but the attitude and actions with the ones that I've dealt with. Honestly SM's that I've seen are worst then single chicks and I'm not gonna get into all of it

@bradd still waiting for the pics brah

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

My Mum was in a loving relationship with my Father until he walked out with another woman. Hardly her fault is it? You f*cking idiot.
Same here. After reading the thread I think he used a blanket statement when in reality what he's referring to is the vast majority of young women he's met on the pickup seen, who are singles mothers with kids. The vast majority of these women do turn out to be trashy and fall into the category he's speaking of.

My mom, like yours, had children within a marriage with plans of raising a family with my dad. Didn't work out that way, however my mom never went to clubs or bars. She worked long shifts as a nurse, raised me and my sister in her own house with her own cars, rarely dated, and wasn't THAT type of single mom you'd find in the pickup scene. The type that had their kid out of wedlock by some scumbag and shortly thereafter was right back to being a "regular" at the clubs and bars.

I don't know why such a blanket statement was used, but clearly the single moms the op was referring to don't account for ALL single moms

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Who's the fvcking idiot? A child is ignorant and believes what the guardian parent later says about everything. If your mother was more of a woman, your father would never have left. The details don't matter. It takes two to make a relationship, and it takes two to break a relationship."

I know this wasn't directed at me, but your post is Chock full of ignorance

P

perseverance

incognito42 said:
I know this wasn't directed at me, but your post is Chock full of ignorance
If my memory serves me correctly this is the same poster who posted ignorant blank statement about black people in one of those pointless 'interracial dating' threads. I seem to remember Robert being as equally ignorant, so it's hardly surprising that they indulge in stereotypes. Of course I could be wrong and this forum might well possess two Robert28's and two Down Low's.

P

perseverance

incognito42 said:
I don't know why such a blanket statement was used, but clearly the single moms the op was referring to don't account for ALL single moms
I should hope not, stereotypes and sweeping generalisations are the very reasons there is so much hate in society. Yes there are single Mothers who aren't the best people in the world or the best parents in this world. For sure, but there are plenty of decent single Mothers in this world, my Mother is just one example of many.

The problem with this forum is that there are certain posters who flat out hate women, no woman is decent irrespective if she is a single Mother or not. These men in my opinion are closet homosexuals and the sooner they come out of the closet the better it will be for them and this forum.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is that most of your generation has been raised on feminist propaganda that has taught you to fight for political correctness and encourages you to involve yourself in bad drama. I'm not surprised then that you would employ feminist shaming tactics with your points. Accusing men of hating women and being homosexual... are you a feminazi warpig? You sure act like one.

Anyone who dates a single mother is a captain save-a-ho. Anyone who gets involved with a single mother and thinks that it will be anything other than trouble is delusional. This is the world's oldest bait and switch scam.

Nowhere in any post does it say I hate women and the fact remains single mothers are bad for you. How does it add to your life other than a hole to put your d1ck in? Get a sex doll if you are that hard up. Single unmarried women are 100X better than single mothers. If you fvck up with a single mother you will be stuck with someone's spoiled brat for the rest of your life with 0 authority over their life. If you fvck up with a single girl at least you get stuck with your OWN kid for the rest of your life and your child is more likely to be open to your suggestions and guidance.

What I don't understand is why you bash common sense and then later give advice about leaving at the first sign of trouble... that is exactly the kind of low quality scum bag guy that made her a single mother. You are playing the role of the scum bag to a tee.

I was not raised by a single mother. My father got my mother pregnant and STAYED to raise his DNA... amazing concept apparently: if you do the crime you bloody well do the time.

Single mothers bring this on themselves, unilaterally they tend to make bad decisions. Of course I'm not referring to the rare cases where a parent dies or she is left with nothing due to a scum bag using her for sex only and disappearing when a child is born... The large majority of single mothers are just bad eggs. Have a look on POF and you can see most single moms have at least 1 tattoo and list videogames, sports and alcohol as their interests. Is this the mark of a feminine woman?

Men who date single moms are either completely beta with no hope of ever meeting a single girl or the closet homosexuals you speak of. I raise enough spoiled arseholes here in Asia on a daily basis. Unless you have spent a lot of time with kids, you don't really understand the hell that you are getting yourself into. I can go home at night and relax, you can't.

The bottom line though:

I am in Asia and have my pick of the litter. You are in North America fighting over the runts.

Don't date single mothers.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"... The large majority of single mothers are just bad eggs. Have a look on POF and you can see most single moms have at least 1 tattoo and list videogames, sports and alcohol as their interests. Is this the mark of a feminine woman? "

Livefreex, this speaks to the point I made. Of course most single moms on POF fall into that category...it's POF! You guys are pointing out skeezy, single moms on POF and in bars and clubs as your examples for how all single moms are. Doesn't make much sense

I get the point you guys were making though. Im not attracted to chicks with kids, outside of a ons sort of deal. Especially the chicks who are out skeezing it up at bars and clubs. Like youre saying theyre huge headaches with hidden agendas

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabal said:
Seriously. I've been thinking about this a lot, on purpose, because it kept coming to me by accident. It's everywhere.

1) There are no 'accidental' mothers who are single

Okay maybe one in a million, literally, but let's take the majority here. They did not accidentally get pregnant. They did not get deliberately pregnant in a loving relationship that had agreed to start a family, or she wouldn't be single. She deliberately got 'accidentally' pregnant with a guy who now resents her for trapping him for life in some ways, whether it is at a distance or not. He has to support her financially. Be her babysitter sometimes. Swallow his pride and not tell the little 'un to beware of such hoes when he is older. Bottom line; these women get pregnant deliberately to trap a man, it has not worked, she will do it again.

2) They are unfit parents

I have lost count of the amount of single mothers I have met who happily respond to a question of 'what do you do' with 'full time mum'. No. You are in a bar. Again. Trying to get laid. And pregnant. Full time trying to get pregnant is not being a full time mum. They are acting like they did before they had a kid, except they have a kid. This kid will not see its mum much, be passed around family and extended family for babysitters, and meet a conveyor belt of different guys to confuse it. It will probably also end up inevitably at some point with a sibling who shares a different parent.

3) They lie

They get deliberately pregnant, claim to be proud full time parents, they lie about everything. Everything is a deception to get impregnated again. My goodness, one girl I met hated it when she had to take care of her kids, I came to see it first hand when I was banging her friend. She would be smoking, drinking, trying to get laid all the time, and yet on facebook when she is saddled with the kids it is 'snuggles with my babies cannot ask for anything more', when the kids are probably playing alone in the living room I should think. Everything they put out there is a lie.

So there you go. Single mothers are mostly pathological sociopaths who use men and children to get what they want and they have no place in a dating community. They should be segregated.

Thoughts?
Or their husband/boyfriend died. Or they got divorced/separated.

Or they purposefully wanted to be a single mother, perhaps by artificial insemination.

Still, single mothers are dating toast. it's unfortunate, but a fact of life.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
15) Baby Damage

Child birth has a traumatic effect on the female form. Pregnancy leaves stretch marks, saggy breasts, and c-section scars. I've also heard that the nookie is even stretch out and it isn't the same anymore. Then there's the weight gain. Some chicks NEVER LOSE IT, or they never get their former hot shape back.

14) Babies Interrupt Nutbusting

I've had this happen to me. I was banging a chick and her kid interrupted my sex. Needless to say I was pissed. If some kid is going to interrupt the meanest head you've ever gotten, that kid should have your last name.

13) Scheduling and Logistical Problems

Chicks will use this as an excuse to get out of date with you or they may legitimately can't find a baby sitter. Either case it isn't your problem. By avoiding single mothers you effectively eliminate to excuse from ever being used.

12) Is He The One?

This is only a problem if your trying to pursue something other than a booty call. Wanting to spend time with you, but not wanting to bring strange men around her kids, you find yourself only seeing this chick after 10 or 11PM. You want to move forward, but she has to make sure your the "one." This could take months. It's bad enough these chicks are "interviewing," you to be a potential boyfriend, but these chicks are now gauging your parenting and fathering skills? AH, HELL NAW!!! F*CK YOU AND THAT!!! I suggest dealing only with chicks that are readily available to hang out.

11) Rent-A-Daddy

Realizing her mistake, realizing that kids (especially boys need fathers,) The chick gets desperate. Any and every guy has the potential to be "daddy." Your out trying to smash, not inherit a family.

10) Double Heart Break

9) Unnecessary Expenditures

Contrary to that sh*t women spew about "not needing a man to spend money or take care of their kids," guess what's going to happen if relationship moves forward,YOUR GOING TO BE SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON HER KID!!! You're six months to a year or year an half into a relationship with this chick. You mean to tell me NOT EVEN ONCE, you're going pay this kid a video game, this month's issue of Batman, a cake for her birthday, some school clothes, or a Christmas present? Of course you will, especially if they father isn't around. Also early in the relationship, if your feeling the chick, if she can't get a sitter, either you or she will suggest bring the kid along. Suddenly those romantic evening you had planned for that fly little lounge get tossed for family outings at Chuck E. Cheese.

8) You Know What She Going To If She Gets Pregnant

There's a school of thought that says single mothers are easy to f*ck. The irony is that the same chicks that believe in premartial sex, when they get pregnant, suddenly have an epiphany, find Jesus, and won't have an abortion, knowing this fact, do you really want to be this father of this
woman's child?

7) Decision Making and Judgment Skills Are On Display

This chick got knocked up by somebody that she was "supposedly in love with," not only is she a bad judge of character, she's GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guy that's an inattentive, insensate, abusive a$$hole now, is the same guy she thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.

6) You'll Never Be #1

When your trying to build a relationship with somebody, you should be the focus of the woman's life. It should be about you and her. If she has a kid, you'll NEVER BE #1!!! That's not a bad thing either, but it's something I don't want to deal with. Neither should you.

5) Resentful Little Bastards

I recently experienced this. Though it happen to me personally. This chick I'm messing with, her best friend is involved with a co-worker. Thing is baby girl just broke with her "baby's daddy," for good after eight tumultuous years.

The daughter though a bright and sweet little girl, is a f*cking brat. Even though her parents had a f*cked up relationship, (due to her father and his issues,) it was all she knew. Due to her age, (the little girl is eight,) all she want is her mom and dad to be together. Being upset, jealous, resentful, and wanting a return to normalcy, the little girl told her grandmother, (my bed buddy's friend's mother,) that her mom loved her new boyfriend more than her.

If your dealing with a single mother, not only do you have to win over the chick, you have to win over the kid(s), something that may or may not ever happen. When your dealing with a chick, you shouldn't have to worry about a third party trying to sabotage your relationship.

4) Reduction In The Number Of Children You Want To Have

We all have an idea of the number of kids we want to eventually have. If you get involved with a woman with children, you can significantly reduce the number of children that you planned on having. If a chick already has 1,2,3,4 kids, how many more do you expect her to have? Or what if she's one of those woman that have problem pregnancies and getting pregnancy effects her health or puts her life in jeopardy? Adoption is cool and I'm a big proponent of it, but there's something about having your on kid.

3) Your Not My Dad

You hook up with the chick. Eventually the issue of discipline is going to come up. Some kids being resentful or just being a bratty prick is going to eventually pull the "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOUR NOT MY DAD!!!" card. Personally, if I did date single mothers and some dumba$$ kid pulled that stunt on me, I would say, "Your right. I'm not your father. Since I have no authority over you and you refuse to listen to me, you need to pack your sh*t and go live with your dad." This would be a deal breaker for me. In addition some chicks or the dad would have problem with you disciplining their kid. I'm sorry, if some kid broke one of my G.I. JOEs, I'm whooping his a$$.

2) Baby's Daddy

When your dealing with a chick and your getting know her, you shouldn't have to deal with kid's father. Some guys can't get over the fact that their ex has moved on. Before he was an inattentive jerk and didn't give a jolly goddamn about her. Now that you've entered into the picture, the dude wants to be the ideal boyfriend and a "father of the year," nominee." The guy stars stalking her and wants to fight you. Even if the chick and guy are on good terms, the guy feels as if he can always smash. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The next thing you know, your having this conversation. "I've decided to try and make it work with Jimmy's dad." Best way to avoid the situation is to avoid single moms.

1) Tag, Your It!!!!

This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a chick with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE CHICK CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have "become accustomed to you supporting the child." YOU COULD END UP POSSIBLY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN'T EVEN YOURS!!!! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the "right thing." The state doesn't give a rat's a$$ about the relationship being over or you being a "good guy." They just don't want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, "TAG, YOUR IT!!!"

The only reason why one should EVEN CONSIDER single mom, it's because it's FOR SURE A$$ and she's the one doing the pursing. She's being the aggressor, she asked for the number, she's calling, she's setting up the date. Even then, she's just there until something better comes along. Instead of putting all the time and effort into M.I.L.F.s That effort would be better spent on G.I.L.F.s
lol... bravo, all cogent and true points. :rockon: :rockon:

I would only consider a **** buddy thing with a single mother, that's it. the only other option for me would be if the woman is older and the child is 18 or 19 or so.