Silent Game

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoo
Recently I've been pretty laidback and engulfed in my goals and activities, and this is cool, but as a result i don't do very much approaching . But I haven't really had too cause' everywhere I've been recently, I've been able to get females to approach me, and they're mostly attractive too

Theres something about your demeanor that can Jedi mind pull HBs in. I can't quite put my finger on it, but alot times I'm able to make a girl interested in me simply by being around her and not saying a fvcking thing. Me and a buddy both realized we do this and dubbed it "mind control game" as a joke but I'm pretty sure there's some theory behind this, or some form of silent game we arent aware were doing.

Anybody know what I'm talking about ?
Experience this ?
Or is it just the smooveness ?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of setting do girls approach you in? You didn't specify and I'm sure we can figure this out if you tell us.

Also why the hell do you have a space between the last letter of the sentence and the exclamation/question mark?

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Yoo
Recently I've been pretty laidback and engulfed in my goals and activities, and this is cool, but as a result i don't do very much approaching . But I haven't really had too cause' everywhere I've been recently, I've been able to get females to approach me, and they're mostly attractive too

Theres something about your demeanor that can Jedi mind pull HBs in. I can't quite put my finger on it, but alot times I'm able to make a girl interested in me simply by being around her and not saying a fvcking thing. Me and a buddy both realized we do this and dubbed it "mind control game" as a joke but I'm pretty sure there's some theory behind this, or some form of silent game we arent aware were doing.

Anybody know what I'm talking about ?
Experience this ?
Or is it just the smooveness ?
i know exactly what you talking about, i never had to do anything and chicks would develop crushes on me but this was when i was younger. it helps that they are in social circle/work friends/mutual friends

once i started going to clubs and bars though i noticed that effect just diminished

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triplekaioken said:
i know exactly what you talking about, i never had to do anything and chicks would develop crushes on me but this was when i was younger. it helps that they are in social circle/work friends/mutual friends

once i started going to clubs and bars though i noticed that effect just diminished
Well there's the key right there. You can't do "silent game" in a club. Almost never will anyone approach you, even if you're good looking. Ask me know I know.

Seriously guys be more specific when you write these things.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
What kind of setting do girls approach you in? You didn't specify and I'm sure we can figure this out if you tell us.

Also why the hell do you have a space between the last letter of the sentence and the exclamation/question mark?
Any setting really. Yesterday it was a basketball game. Me and a buddy were shouting, cheering, enjoying the game and I notice to HBs glancing. We make eye contact and I smile lightly. Soon after the game some HB4 comes up to me and tells me the two HBs who were looking at me are interested. Th two girls were above average.

And its a quirk, part of my writing/typing style . Don't pay it to much attention.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Any setting really. Yesterday it was a basketball game. Me and a buddy were shouting, cheering, enjoying the game and I notice to HBs glancing. We make eye contact and I smile lightly. Soon after the game some HB4 comes up to me and tells me the two HBs who were looking at me are interested. Th two girls were above average.

And its a quirk, part of my writing/typing style . Don't pay it to much attention.
Ah okay, here's the explanation:

You guys were having fun and not leering around for girls. Shows that you are a fun guy that probably has options. Hence their interest, especially after you smiled at them.

This can work in a club to a degree (get their interest/attention) if you maintain the "having fun" part more than the "silent game" part.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triplekaioken said:

Definetly every other setting except the club haha
But usually the girls I silent game are outside my social circle ,

Ex: At a trainstation I see two girls, decent looking, we make eye contact shortly, I break, and look away. I sit down mind my buisness and sooner or later one of those girls approach me OR talk about me purposely loud to gain my attention.

Like I said "b1tch get over here" scorpion style with my brain.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Ah okay, here's the explanation:

You guys were having fun and not leering around for girls. Shows that you are a fun guy that probably has options. Hence their interest, especially after you smiled at them.

This can work in a club to a degree (get their interest/attention) if you maintain the "having fun" part more than the "silent game" part.
I think this one was a poor example cause' sometimes I dont do a damn thing, simply be in the vicinity . My buddie's a bit better at it than I, he once bet me he could make this girl talk to him and the man just went and stood by her, next thing i know, shes nervously saying "hi" to HIM . Maybe its the way we carry ourselves ?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
I think this one was a poor example cause' sometimes I dont do a damn thing, simply be in the vicinity . My buddie's a bit better at it than I, he once bet me he could make this girl talk to him and the man just went and stood by her, next thing i know, shes nervously saying "hi" to HIM . Maybe its the way we carry ourselves ?
It's a combination of things, one of them being how you carry yourself. I'm sure if I Skyped with you for 60 seconds I can figure it out.

Are you still in HS/college? Floating around passively waiting for the girl to open you might stop working when you get older...

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
It's a combination of things, one of them being how you carry yourself. I'm sure if I Skyped with you for 60 seconds I can figure it out.

Are you still in HS/college? Floating around passively waiting for the girl to open you might stop working when you get older...
hey vice, i actually made a post about doing skype with someone experienced on here, would you be on that ?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:

Yeah, thanks vice im in college so this shi1t will stop working when I get older. Good thing is isn't my only game haha. But it sure is hell is useful at the moment.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the holy **** are you guys talking about?

Most of my cold approaches are on college campus and this was after a year of so called 'silent game'. Most I would have gotten is a few glances and very rare occasions of girls asking me for legit bus times.

Im a good looking guy with athletic build so this idea of waiting for girls to pick you up, instead of just asking them, seems far-fetched from where Im coming from. Doesnt match my experiences at all. Where abouts on campus are we talking? At the games? library? concert?

I have noticed some girls putting themselves in close proximity are sometimes looking to be opened up, but you still have to open them!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just talking about this yesterday as well, with Vice of all people.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212030

Anyways, I've done this in a club, chick's will get tired of getting hit on and grinded by drunk guys, and go see some chill dude hanging out by the bar, and think to themselves, "hey, that guy might be cool to talk to."

Anyways, check this out Smoove:

Pook said:
Lesson Four

A man found himself in the company of lovely ladies. Alas, also in company were several men of high esteem. They were more handsome. They had more money. They had more charm. They were better in every way.

But this man knew he had the goods too, if not in such a polished way. “I will be patient and let the cards fall where they may.” Notice that this was NOT inaction or an abrupt slowness. He did not let the lovely ladies’ attention get the best of him nor the success or failures of his competition.

The lovely ladies would cry, “Come here you!” and the other guys would rush to them. When they did it to the man, though, he just laughed, replied, AND WENT ON HIS WAY.

The other guys, more handsome, more beautiful, lost the girls because they could not hold back their desire for a girlfriend. The patient man ended up with the girls.

“I now understand,” he smiled with both girls on his arms.

“Patience is the refined sense of confidence.”

“But Pook!” cried the young man. “How can patience be confidence? Isn’t confidence courage? Isn’t confidence action? How is patience courageous or action?”

“Oh foolish boy!” and Pook slapped him. “Now let us summon up a Don Juan and observe his mannerisms.”

In a fountain of light descended a Don Juan.

“Hear me, oh Don Juan! There are women around and other men are hitting on them! What is your reaction?”

The Don Juan just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

“What!” cried the young man. “These other guys are going to take his women! How can he be so laid-back?”

“He is laid back because he knows how great a catch he is and that getting women is easy. He knows he is the Prince.”

“But the women…”

“…are not significant! The focus must be on you! The guys that can get almost any women are not scared or nervous that other guys are hitting on girls. He knows things the other guys never will. In fact, he might let them have free reign to weed out the desperate and stupid chicks from the smart and picky ones. As with muscles, it is the strong guys that know they are capable who are quiet and patient. It is the noisy guys that lack the skills. It is the large dogs that are quieter while the small dogs make up for their size with their obnoxious bark. It is the patient ones that control the world; the impatient ones are controlled by it!

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:

Anyways, I've done this in a club, chick's will get tired of getting hit on and grinded by drunk guys, and go see some chill dude hanging out by the bar, and think to themselves, "hey, that guy might be cool to talk to."

Thats exactly what I was looking for. Good looks Peak.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:

i don't get it?

well actually i do, im pretty sure i have done this?

'i'll chill in the club, all cool, talking to my friends, not paying attention to the girls, thinking 'meh yeah what the hell, they are nothing special'

nothing happens... in that quote you put how the handsome guys rush to the girls and they reject them...but the chill out, patient guy magically has the 2 girls on his arms? am i missing something here?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triplekaioken said:
i don't get it?

well actually i do, im pretty sure i have done this?

'i'll chill in the club, all cool, talking to my friends, not paying attention to the girls, thinking 'meh yeah what the hell, they are nothing special'

nothing happens... in that quote you put how the handsome guys rush to the girls and they reject them...but the chill out, patient guy magically has the 2 girls on his arms? am i missing something here?
Let me break it down for you in steps,

1) Be confident in yourself and realize women are not the answer
2) Patiently let the girls be hit on by other guys
3) Turn into Channing Tatum
4) Profit

... admittedly this is a bit easier if you're already Channing Tatum

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
Let me break it down for you in steps,

1) Be confident in yourself and realize women are not the answer
2) Patiently let the girls be hit on by other guys
3) Turn into Channing Tatum
4) Profit

... admittedly this is a bit easier if you're already Channing Tatum

what if you're talking to a chick in the club and she says 'so what brings you here' and jokingly say 'i'm a gangster i do what i like' and saying all kinds of bull**** to her. if she starts pulling you up on it and saying 'you're full of ****' but in a joking laughy way, is that bad? i say that kinda stuff to anyone tbh, normal conversations bore me

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triplekaioken said:
what if you're talking to a chick in the club and she says 'so what brings you here' and jokingly say 'i'm a gangster i do what i like' and saying all kinds of bull**** to her. if she starts pulling you up on it and saying 'you're full of ****' but in a joking laughy way, is that bad? i say that kinda stuff to anyone tbh, normal conversations bore me
That can work, just don't overdo it. And know when to get serious and actually answer her questions if she's interested. Honestly though, the gangster thing isn't playful enough in my opinion, but if you're good just about anything will work to a degree. BTW check your PMs

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triplekaioken said:
Me too my man, I hardly ever have a serious a conversation with a female. I once answered ""so what brings you here" with " I was sent here to collect the dragonballs" I've never laughed so hard in my fvcking life. I say It with a complete serious face and the female usually has no fvcking idea what I was talking about. I'm 6'1 and athletic build so something like that coming from me, the contrast is HIGH-larious.

Amused mastery is a beautiful thing, you have to have a certain type of frame to say weird sh1t like that .

Out of all the times Ive said that, only ONE has ever got the joke and played along.
She became my girlfriend for about a yr. shortly after.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those girls just happened to find you attractive thats all, otherwise guys like me would be swimming in pssy, i keep to myself and im a loner and theres no chicks coming up to me and saying hi ever