signiture moves

NewspaperRalph

Don Juan
Reaction score
kino: we'd usually walk around in the hallways in my HS so what i do is, i go up to someone, cover their eyes and make them guess (to create rapport) or just walk up join the group and put my arms around two girls, or two friends.:cool:

anyone has anything better or cool and simple that i can try out?

also, when do you know when a girl's ready to be asked out? i'm sure there's these girls that crush on me, but i ain't sure! i'm just gonna get to know them better until i see better signals... is this a good idea?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she flips her hair, licks her lips and presses her breasts together, theres a 87.75% chance she likes you.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if there are signals of interest from them, its good to make plans as soon as u can. if they say no, then you know they werent interested, and u can move on.

There, even more practical advice :)

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
takes time to get over it.

the most important thing is not wasting your time on girls who arent interested.

best of luck :)

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say just go for it and if they aint interested move on. You got nothing to lose if your not particularly good mates with em and like some1 on here said (can't remember who but you know who you are) it's better to get rejected than to regret.

Also what I love to do as a sort of signature thing is when I walk past a girl I like while she's distracted I'll just drop a 10p coin down her back move my hand under her shirt and catch it before it falls out. Then just lean over her shoulder and wisper in her ear "sorry I just wanted an excuse to feel you up" with a ****y grin and drop the 10p in her top pocket or hand and walk off. Faily bold and can be risky if you do it to a really uptight girl though but who cares? the look on their face is priceless lol.;)

NewspaperRalph

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx! lol. i'm gonna just relax and be myself. and if she doesn't like it, we never would have last regardless. plus there's others. lol. it's so easy to say.. hard to do. but i'll try what you said

Reaction score
well i just coined my signature saying

if anyone asks me wat time were going to the movies or wat time the limo is leaving(winter formal) i reply first as a joke "I dont know! im just the arm candy!" then laugh and telll them wats happening if i even kno

and once i can drive ill start pulling the Stare & Drive from 2fast 2 furious just cuz i live in miami

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
I'd say just go for it and if they aint interested move on. You got nothing to lose if your not particularly good mates with em and like some1 on here said (can't remember who but you know who you are) it's better to get rejected than to regret.

Also what I love to do as a sort of signature thing is when I walk past a girl I like while she's distracted I'll just drop a 10p coin down her back move my hand under her shirt and catch it before it falls out. Then just lean over her shoulder and wisper in her ear "sorry I just wanted an excuse to feel you up" with a ****y grin and drop the 10p in her top pocket or hand and walk off. Faily bold and can be risky if you do it to a really uptight girl though but who cares? the look on their face is priceless lol.;)
What if you mess up and drop the coin? haha Other than that...its kinda smooth :D

Reaction score
Plec07 said:

as of now to tell the truth i dont have the balls to do that

NewspaperRalph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:

lol. i don't feel like getting slapped. i AM in high school. and i have a reputation to keep and distroy. but i WOULD like to see the person do it. it would prob be halarious if done right.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my sig is my special slow dances. The ones that kiss close. Girls know to anticipate the kiss when we dance together

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Columbus Myth
and once i can drive ill start pulling the Stare & Drive from 2fast 2 furious just cuz i live in miami
As a driver and owner of a car that might be on the road at the same time as you, I recommend you don't do that.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
NewspaperRalph said:
kino: we'd usually walk around in the hallways in my HS so what i do is, i go up to someone, cover their eyes and make them guess (to create rapport) or just walk up join the group and put my arms around two girls, or two friends.:cool:

anyone has anything better or cool and simple that i can try out?

also, when do you know when a girl's ready to be asked out? i'm sure there's these girls that crush on me, but i ain't sure! i'm just gonna get to know them better until i see better signals... is this a good idea?
dude! you sound creepy :nervous: you cover their eyes? if that is your sig. move you are in trouble.

putting your arms around two girls is soooo gay. please don't tell me you do this regularly. don't be that guy. most of those girls in your school are probably spoiled brats. don't give them another reason to feel good about themselves.

here is a fact. you get girls by having the upper-hand. this means you need to either be older or score a whole lot of touchdowns with the old pigskin. mmm...so go practice that touchdown pose. :up:

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^yes have the upper hand

Yes this is true, having the upper hand is essential in hs. The reason is that the girls are so immiture. Go play a sport that you like and get good at and score points, and then don't innisiate any kino untill they kino you, and they will if ur good or popular enough... Or try this! Get really good at school and also play sports, graduate at as ur schools validictorian. When ur a sen you can act too success driven to give shyt about girls... Make sure ur cool friends tell every one u the validitorian... Walking by the hotties will make their panties wet...

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
What if you mess up and drop the coin? haha Other than that...its kinda smooth :D
I'm prepared for that lol, I always keep a coin in the other hand just incase. I have a fast arm from my guitar playing style anyway and have only failed 1ce and the girl didn't notice (at least I hope she didn't lol) so all's good.

Oh and I've never gotten a slap from this, mainly coz I usually walk off before they get a chance to realise what happened (if you can do the thing where you jump and clap your feet out to 1 side that can often work well to give her something to talk to you about later but don't look back while doing it... and don't fall over lol). But as long as u try not to pick a really b!tchy uptight girl you prolly wont get slapped.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signature moves? alright lol

Sometimes after ad libbing some particularly cool line, or witty statement, I'll do a really ****y pose and say "Super suave!", often right in front of the girl.

or, in true Denny Crane style (watch Boston Legal. great show :)), I'll point to myself and say "ADDMAN" with a ****y expression, when I am particularly proud of myself (happens a lot at school, I tend to get high marks)

NewspaperRalph

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah. wow. a pose! i'm playing it through in my head, and it looks wierd. But i ain't a PUA -those guys probally get away with anything! You probally add a touch of confidence and fun into it eh?