signiture moves

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than a "touch" of confidence, dude.

sometimes, just for fun, I'll say it even after doing something completely UN-Super Suave, IE I'll make a really bad joke deliberately, and then when she gives me a half smile, I'll wink and say it.

other times, if its a girl who knows that I do it a lot (and she knows what the pose means), I'll do something like stand behind it and bump her butt with mine playfully. she turns around and shoots me a dirty look, I just stand there doing the pose until she cracks up. good times :)

simple rule is, if you care what others think of you, you'll look stupid doing it

if you do it because you're very sure of yourself, and are having fun, it'll work.

Dont do a "signature move" to impress others. Do it to make things fun for yourself.

Edit: Check out the picture in my profile.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
simple rule is, if you care what others think of you, you'll look stupid doing it

if you do it because you're very sure of yourself, and are having fun, it'll work.

Dont do a "signature move" to impress others. Do it to make things fun for yourself.
So true

Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
As a driver and owner of a car that might be on the road at the same time as you, I recommend you don't do that.
lol u live in toronto thats like in mexico or wateva u wont be driving w/ me lol

jk toronto is in Canada eh