Showing your Romantic side

Gammergq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being Romantic and I mean my philosphy of life not just being able to create or deliver the perfect warm gesture which would melt a womans heart. When is the best time to display this side of my personality?

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're trying to get laid.

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
lol @ that :)

Where's the line between romantic and naive? Maybe the point at which it detracts from getting laid?
Call me air-headed, but how does romantic and naive relate?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are your goals? are you going for a hook-up? or an actual girlfriend?

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LivA said:
Call me air-headed, but how does romantic and naive relate?

because women like players and *******s, not nice guys and romantics ;)

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
sav said:
because women like players and *******s, not nice guys and romantics ;)
Yeah, it's an age thing. :yes:

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. It you think that you are going to get a woman interested in you by being romantic, it’s not going to work. If you have an ongoing relationship with a woman then romance is part of that game you play with each other.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, part of the game, exactly. In the push and pull, romance has its place. The more of a Mr Perfect that you seem when things go well, then the more it hurts when she misbehaves and you freeze her out. It's a yin & yang opposites thing. The zen expression is that a wall and a window define each other, for one means nothing without the other - a window is a hole in a wall. Opposites define each other, and if you're too much of an ambivalent player all the time, then the freeze out card does not pack the same power.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
It you think that you are going to get a woman interested in you by being romantic, it’s not going to work.
This is so true. I hate guys that try to be romantic immediately. That cheesey crap is fake and a total turn off.

A common reaction to it is "awww, you are so sweet... I think we should just be friends." (woman-ese for please back off a little...)

It has its place later as you get to like each other more.