Should i practice my approaches on large chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnnyhero79
Hey guys do you think its safe for a guy to practice your approaches on large chicks? You so you wont be shy when you do it on the sexy ones? What do you think?:confused:
should chicks practice approaches on really dumb guys? get them to buy them drinks in the bar, so later when a hot one comes up , they will be ready for the big leagues??

dude, both of these things are done everyday and they are still very wrong.

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't practice on fat girls!

If you get shut down you will feel like crap (-10 for confidence)! At least if a hot girl shoots you down you can still be happy because you gathered up the stones to try (+1 for your confidence).

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that "large" women have preferences too (just like any other woman). Imagine how you'd feel getting rejected by someone you felt wasn't in your league? This doesn't just apply to big girls either. There are plenty of men who wouldn't mind having a big woman, so don't mistakenly believe that it's going to be easy because you think they have less options.

However, "grotesquely" fat might be an exception (I guess that's subjective though).

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you shouldn't.

Your degree of success with fat women doesn't necessarily provide an accurate gauge as to your effectiveness with Hot chics.

I could be holding a cheeseburger, talking to a fat girl, and she'll be all over me, just eyeballing my burger; however, that probably wouldn't work with a hot, 115-lb chic, so practice with the type of women that closely resembles your primary target.

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
You should practice receiving blow jobs from them as well, in my opinion. Everything they say about fat chicks and BJs is true.
Oh how do you know this?? :eek:

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
You should practice receiving blow jobs from them as well, in my opinion. Everything they say about fat chicks and BJs is true.
seanchai, knows what he' talking about here.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rsxy
Please don't practice on fat girls!

If you get shut down you will feel like crap (-10 for confidence)! At least if a hot girl shoots you down you can still be happy because you gathered up the stones to try (+1 for your confidence).
Haha whoa, fvcking fatties is like Dungeons and Dragons..

Reaction score
Hey guys do you think its safe for a guy to practice your approaches on large chicks? You so you wont be shy when you do it on the sexy ones? What do you think?:confused:

:crackup:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No don't practice hunting hippo if you plan to hunt lions

You are just training yourself to hunt hippos

You are learning the movements and migration patterns of hippos

Hot women are a different animal to fat women

would a boxer train to fight Ali the same as he would train to fight Tyson

NO

you train for the fight you are going to take

and some tough love for you

you are just making excuses and taking the easy road because you know its a sure bet

grow some balls and swing for the fence

you may strike out but you will be living

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
From personal exprience, I would say no. I have chatted up these 6-7s quite a lot in past month and have had no problems approaching and leading the conversations. But, that's not what I wanted. I only did it because I thought it would help me approach more beautiful girls. I was wrong, atleast for me it didnt work. Seems like you only get past your anxiety if you approach those girls you feel anxious, suprsingly :rolleyes:

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come ones you talk to a fat chicks they want to keep hold on to you 4 ever?? :confused: :down:

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come ones you talk to a fat chicks they want to keep hold on to you 4 ever??
It's extremely difficult to ingest an entire cow and have a telephone conversation simultaneously.

EDIT: never mind. Your grammar sucks.

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unregistered
It's extremely difficult to ingest an entire cow and have a telephone conversation simultaneously.

EDIT: never mind. Your grammar sucks.
LOL thanks :woo:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys do you think its safe for a guy to practice your approaches on large chicks?
Yeah, you can bounce your game off of them.... *snicker* :p

Hey, it had to be said...

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you even have any initiative to talk to fat chicks?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
Why would you even have any initiative to talk to fat chicks?
Having absolutely nothing to loose and a ton to gain! :p

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Having absolutely nothing to loose and a ton to gain! :p
That way. If they dont talk to me..then its ok because fat chicks are nasty. I would never date a fat chick.. eeeew:down:

sexualchocolate

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah playboy dont do that. one thing about fat chicks, they get oneitis instantly. then theyll be pressuring u into going out with them.

practice on average chicks. i understand why u might be a lil fearful to approach hotties. they can humble u with a rejection. then turn u into a woman hater.

not all gorgeous woman are beatches.

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexualchocolate
nah playboy dont do that. one thing about fat chicks, they get oneitis instantly. then theyll be pressuring u into going out with them.

LOL :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.