Should i practice my approaches on large chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fat chicks have a habit of accidently falling pregnant

too lazy to work

too lazy to exercise

too lazy to lose weight

in my country women get $$$ for having a kid

so the fat chicks have sex with some guy passed out in a gutter and have a kid to support thier lifestyle

then they are on the internet 24/7 using internet dating with fake pictures

i look at some of these women down the street and think who the hell in their right mind was crazy enough to have sex with them so they could spawn children ?

and how bad must that guy feel to have a kid to them when all he did was got too drunk at a bar and went home with a hippo

MY FELLOW DON JUANS DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIPPOS

if you gunna f*ck up an get a chick pregnant at least let it be a hot chick from a good family

as PR_L would say : " SAY NO TO HIPPO H0S "

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big girls need love too, i wouldnt recommend practicing on a 300 pounder, but if she is a bit thick or chunky go for it. I was at the club this weekend having a good time, and this nice thick girl was with a badass friend. I decided to talk to the thick chick first and we clicked, suddenly the fine blk 8.75 got all jealous and i had to signal over my wingman to defuse the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.