Should I be afraid?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold was right, i wouldn't fvck with a dude from Russia. there's a decent chance he's here with some of his Russian Mafia buddies, doing all sorts of interesting things. there are some people whose threats you must take seriously, despite having a black belt in xyz. Russians are one of them. consider yourself lucky.

Originally posted by DesertsFox
So what is the moral of the story. They wouldnt jump u with 4 people unless he didnt think he could take care of it. If you got some boys behind you, find out where he lives, and give him a visit.

IF you dont, let that **** go. swallow u pride, and move on.
the first part: are you joking? you wanna escalate this "relationship"? this is a battle that you WILL lose. your azz will get capped my friend.

the second part: very good advice.

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
Ice Cold was right, i wouldn't fvck with a dude from Russia. there's a decent chance he's here with some of his Russian Mafia buddies, doing all sorts of interesting things. there are some people whose threats you must take seriously, despite having a black belt in xyz. Russians are one of them. consider yourself lucky.

the first part: are you joking? you wanna escalate this "relationship"? this is a battle that you WILL lose. your azz will get capped my friend.

the second part: very good advice.

Im in no way proposing an escalation if he cant handle it. Believe it or not most russians arent in the mob, they are people taht live in the states. He hangs with a scronny asian, im sure he is in the russian mob. Dude done give advice on the russian mob if u dont know what ur talking about. my advice is to let taht shti go, but if u think u can handle it, make a point

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DesertsFox...

i didn't say "most" russians are in the mob. i said there is a "decent chance", given what has transpired so far. the russian mafia has a HUUUUGGGE presence in the US in case you didn't know. and they are VERY mean and nasty. and they are ALL OVER THE PLACE, including the NHL.

Originally posted by rajiv
:( :( :( :( ...just to give you people an update. Legend, I followed your advice even after the dude warned me that I was fuking with the wrong person. Yesterday, when I was walking home, he can with some of his guys, who were all carrying knives, and they pushed me against the concrete, and said that I was gonna get my fukin' balls slit. They held me down, and gave me a little cut on my chest for a more "physical" warning. He told me reporting this to the cops would be bad mistake, and that I would get some sick torture. He was laughing the whole time I was getting cut up. Man, I am thinking about killing him I'm so pissed. I know someone who has a 12 gauge shotgun, and I'm thinking of blowing his brains out. Then we'll see who won.
so, DesertFox, you're proposing that he escalate THIS situation IF HE CAN handle it? like i said, that is a great way to get yo' azz capped and get your sister raped and tortured.

as you suggest, IF he can "handle it" and brings some of his boyz to pay him a visit, do you think this guy is gonna just sit back and take his medicine and back off? no. this russian dude has already demonstrated that he's prepared to do some cuttin' for no real reason, as well as having people to help him out with this.

are you prepared for this war? are your boyz? what happens next? huh? if he escalates it, i'll lay 50/50 he's dead inside of a week.

this is complete and utter foolishness of the highest magnitude. your ski mask post and rajiv's above is THE MOST AFC shiat you'll see--ALL OF THIS FOR A GIRL!!! and one that you probably don't even care about. you guys are a work of art. (if either are true, which i doubt)

the truly sad thing is that this stuff does happen, every day, in da' hood. i know pittsburgh has it's rough spots, but ever take a stroll through Compton/LBC? YOU DO NOT LOOK THOSE NIGGAZ IN THE EYES.

the moral...know thy enemy.

btw, how do you know that i don't know what i'm talking about?

Last edited:

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
DesertsFox...

i didn't say "most" russians are in the mob. i said there is a "decent chance", given what has transpired so far. the russian mafia has a HUUUUGGGE presence in the US in case you didn't know. and they are VERY mean and nasty. and they are ALL OVER THE PLACE, including the NHL.

so, DesertFox, you're proposing that he escalate THIS situation IF HE CAN handle it? like i said, that is a great way to get yo' azz capped and get your sister raped and tortured.

as you suggest, IF he can "handle it" and brings some of his boyz to pay him a visit, do you think this guy is gonna just sit back and take his medicine and back off? no. this russian dude has already demonstrated that he's prepared to do some cuttin' for no real reason, as well as having people to help him out with this.

are you prepared for this war? are your boyz? what happens next? huh? if he escalates it, i'll lay 50/50 he's dead inside of a week.

this is complete and utter foolishness of the highest magnitude. your ski mask post and rajiv's above is THE MOST AFC shiat you'll see--ALL OF THIS FOR A GIRL!!! and one that you probably don't even care about. you guys are a work of art. (if either are true, which i doubt)

the truly sad thing is that this stuff does happen, every day, in da' hood. i know pittsburgh has it's rough spots, but ever take a stroll through Compton/LBC? YOU DO NOT LOOK THOSE NIGGAZ IN THE EYES.

the moral...know thy enemy.

btw, how do you know that i don't know what i'm talking about?
If this guy is in the russian mafia, as u so think, his boys are gonna cap him for attracting attention to them.

Russian mafia isnt stupid, chances are this is some loser punk with a couple of friends.

They threatened him with a knife, ooooooo, if russian mafia was involved, we wouldnt be reading that second post.

YEs russian mafia is big in the states, but dont be a *****, they arent god, and they are only willing to go so far

You make you turf present and clear, and as long as this doesnt interefere with anyones profits, no one will **** with u

Unless that dude is that *****es pimp, our boy should be fine

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DesertsFox
If this guy is in the russian mafia, as u so think, his boys are gonna cap him for attracting attention to them.

Russian mafia isnt stupid, chances are this is some loser punk with a couple of friends.

They threatened him with a knife, ooooooo, if russian mafia was involved, we wouldnt be reading that second post.

YEs russian mafia is big in the states, but dont be a *****, they arent god, and they are only willing to go so far

You make you turf present and clear, and as long as this doesnt interefere with anyones profits, no one will **** with u

Unless that dude is that *****es pimp, our boy should be fine
i can't believe this is being debated. i'm only responding on the outside chance that the story is true.

you're right, the "chances" are this is a punk with some friends. you're willing to bet your LIFE on complete speculation?

russian men treat their women as possessions. rajiv is stealing his possession--simple as that. he was warned. then he got "stabbed". the writing is clearly on the wall--don't fvck with this guy OR his woman.

"they threatened him with a knife, oooooooo".

well, they used it too. golly gee wilikers Bat Man, that's such an idle threat isn't it? let's go get Superman and Green Lantern and teach this Ruskie a lesson he will not soon forget...

"...Wonder Twin Powers...ACTIVATE...form of...a Louisville Slugger..."

i don't care if this dude is mafia or not. i never said he was. i'm merely saying that to escalate this, by paying him a visit with your friends and some bats, is complete stupidity--for every reason in the book.

are you in high school?

you're talking about assault, to aggravated assault, to attempted murder, to first degree murder. this is the way it's progressing.

at first rajiv was "warned" verbally. i would have dissed this just as he did. every guy should. but, then came the REAL THREATS with friends and knives, with a taste of what will be forthcoming. pushing back on this guy is a very good way to get yourself killed or to get thrown in prison for same.

rajiv, here is my lame advice: if you are not yet afraid, you are a fool. stay away from this girl. stay away from this guy. period. end of story. do not bring in the police unless you absolutely have to.

that's all i have to say on the matter.

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't believe this is being debated. i'm only responding on the outside chance that the story is true.

you're right, the "chances" are this is a punk with some friends. you're willing to bet your LIFE on complete speculation?

russian men treat their women as possessions. rajiv is stealing his possession--simple as that. he was warned. then he got "stabbed". the writing is clearly on the wall--don't fvck with this guy OR his woman.

"they threatened him with a knife, oooooooo".

well, they used it too. golly gee wilikers Bat Man, that's such an idle threat isn't it? let's go get Superman and Green Lantern and teach this Ruskie a lesson he will not soon forget...

"...Wonder Twin Powers...ACTIVATE...form of...a Louisville Slugger..."

i don't care if this dude is mafia or not. i never said he was. i'm merely saying that to escalate this, by paying him a visit with your friends and some bats, is complete stupidity--for every reason in the book.

are you in high school?

you're talking about assault, to aggravated assault, to attempted murder, to first degree murder. this is the way it's progressing.

at first rajiv was "warned" verbally. i would have dissed this just as he did. every guy should. but, then came the REAL THREATS with friends and knives, with a taste of what will be forthcoming. pushing back on this guy is a very good way to get yourself killed or to get thrown in prison for same.

rajiv, here is my lame advice: if you are not yet afraid, you are a fool. stay away from this girl. stay away from this guy. period. end of story. do not bring in the police unless you absolutely have to.

that's all i have to say on the matter.
Okay, although i ultimately agree wit hthe advice, please ignore the so called russian expert.

a.) Men in general treat women as their property because no one likes sloppy seconds

b.) just a punk, trust me

c.) dont bet ur life on anything u arent willing to part with it for

d.) once again, personally id handle it my way, but i know i got boys who will fix it if i **** something up, but if u dont know this for a fact, or dont got people like that, let the **** go.

e.) if the ***** was intrested in him, he wouldnt be doing this

f.) You should
1.) **** the ***** and have your buddies crack his skull.
2.) let this drop, and move on