Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi i thought you were female?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
Ice cold go back to hunt in Syberia with all the people you know.
I am planning to btw. They have more guts that you for sure.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice cold...geez relax man. We all are on the same side here

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love you man

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
i love you man
Aww, net brotherhood.

Anyways, just chill. He's an AFC siberian dude with his boxers too tight. Your a skilled DJ, who can pickup chicks hotter then her, without siberian bodyguards. Go for the latter.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell forget the siberian and beat up the girl

sprinter911

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think any girl is ever worth 2 guys bashing it out and possibly getting hurt. My dad always said they all have the same hole and it always feels the same when the lights are out !

rajiv

Don Juan
Reaction score
:( :( :( :( ...just to give you people an update. Legend, I followed your advice even after the dude warned me that I was fuking with the wrong person. Yesterday, when I was walking home, he can with some of his guys, who were all carrying knives, and they pushed me against the concrete, and said that I was gonna get my fukin' balls slit. They held me down, and gave me a little cut on my chest for a more "physical" warning. He told me reporting this to the cops would be bad mistake, and that I would get some sick torture. He was laughing the whole time I was getting cut up. Man, I am thinking about killing him I'm so pissed. I know someone who has a 12 gauge shotgun, and I'm thinking of blowing his brains out. Then we'll see who won.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But on the other hand, he's not really serious. Just playing with you. If they want to scare someone, they insert the knife under the eye until it goes into the bone and twist a bit.

Just get away from the girl and you're gonna be ok.

BTW: Did he have any blue tatoos on his hands?

Reaction score
i did something like that in HS. i found out the girl i liked liked this other guy not me. we picked him up for a ride to a football game one friday. on the way back, we decided to "drop him off" in a parking lot a few miles from his home. before we did it, we started intimidating him so he was really white when we finally let him out. of course, nice kids like us didn't get violent. he just got a lot of fresh air that night

looking back, i was just a jealous AFC. if he had reported me to the cops he would get no place, there's no evidence. as it was, he never looked at her again, but i never got her either. but if he would've told me about the dj site, like, 'chill, dude, you can have the chick, but check out this site first' then i might've thanked him and we might be friends. some of my best buddies from school were guys i first fought with. then just htink, if some guy steals your chick, you call up your siberian fighter dude's posse and cut a cross on that dude's chest!

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rajiv
:( :( :( :( ...just to give you people an update. Legend, I followed your advice even after the dude warned me that I was fuking with the wrong person. Yesterday, when I was walking home, he can with some of his guys, who were all carrying knives, and they pushed me against the concrete, and said that I was gonna get my fukin' balls slit. They held me down, and gave me a little cut on my chest for a more "physical" warning. He told me reporting this to the cops would be bad mistake, and that I would get some sick torture. He was laughing the whole time I was getting cut up. Man, I am thinking about killing him I'm so pissed. I know someone who has a 12 gauge shotgun, and I'm thinking of blowing his brains out. Then we'll see who won.
I'm not saying this is good advice, but when you're with him at school/wherever, remember his buddy's are not around. The question you can ask him then is: "what do you care when your buddies **** me up, and you're already dead?" Especially when you have a 12 gauge in your hands pointed at him.
That'll force his hand to get his brothers to shoot you. Now again i'm not saying this as advice, i'm just saying to give you perspective. Now it is up to you to give the little mf perspective.

LogicalOptimist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible...

Originally posted by rajiv
(This post is long because it'll do you a big favor if you read the whole thing with a clear head.)

Was anyone else just completely bothered by this crap? This is one of those cases where if you stand up and be a man, it either won't matter or else you'll be dead. Moral integrity versus survival...

What bothers me more is the beta male coward (not you, the other guy) who can't take the rules of the game so he employs desparate tactics to disable the better man. His capacity for logic is all but gone now, replaced by apparent unrequited lust for the woman whom he'll never have. So, if you call him on his coward ways and tell him if he wants her he'll just have to compete with you (no hard feelings), at best he'll just ignore you and stick with the intimidation game plan, and at worst he'll stab you with the switchblade that he kept under his jacket...

Lots of people are saying, "screw it... it's just one girl... just NEXT her and find one who isn't hounded by a stalker." Which is very true, and very logical. But these days I've heard about this kind of thing a lot...

How do you win against the ever increasing number of psychos:women ratio? Can you?

OK, for the matter at hand, these are some of the facts:

1. He feels that you have a genuine chance to be with this girl, whatever his relation is (ex-boyfriend, rejected stalker, family member, etc.).
  2. You don't seem to care about the girl anymore (it's not about her... you're just dealing with him now). You can walk away from the girl without caring.
  3. If he thinks that you are proceding with this girl, he will kill you. Like I said, warped in the head. He's gone. Your death is all he sees in that case.

These are some of your options (except for the last one!):
  1. Pack it up, walk away. Not another word to any other party. Benefits: it's all over, and everyone walks away. Downsides: you know it's the right thing to do, but it conflicts with your "don't take crap from this guy!" side. You'll always hate the guy, maybe never forgive yourself, etc. It's bad for the soul. But it's your best option.
  2. Cops. This will work a lot better if you know a cop brat or are one. At least in that case you'll get the royal treatment rather than a report in an inbox somewhere. They can give you limited surveilance protection for awhile, and you could press charges if you're sure that you could nail the kid and his friends. Benefits: you could get the kid arrested, deported, or at least taken out of the picture. Downsides: the chances of this working are pretty low given that you don't have evidence besides the wound. And if you fail, leave town.
  3. Confrontation with the three of you. Tell the guy that you want to discuss it with him in a public place (it'll be hard to convince him to come, and alone). Invite the girl to the same place, same time. Don't tell them that the other one is coming. Get everything out in the open. If the guy blows his top and is about to storm out of there, you have to let him know that you're never going after that girl (not the purpose of this meeting). Benefits: you could get the guy to finally "take a step back" and see it all. Downsides: extremely risky. Higher chance that this will blow up than succeed. You're playing the "psychology" card here, which can fail faster than any other choice if you screw it up.
  4. Blackmail. Carry a tape recorder and get him to clearly threaten you again. You could let him know that you have evidence (once you've copied it and stored it somewhere that is not your house), "if you kill me or hurt me the cops will find it", etc. You can give him a copy if he doesn't believe you. Or you could try the cops option above with this evidence... but the law students and lawyers here will probably tell you that it isn't enough to convict. Benefits: he backs off, and you've possibly "stalemated" him. Downsides: blackmailing is illegal, and if this backfires he will retaliate.
  5. Posse. If he had five friends holding you down with knives, you find seven. Two eyes for an eye. Don't take this to mean violence per se. You can gang up on him with your crew and just shake him up a little. Benefits: you give him a taste of his own medicine without violence (well, pysical violence). Downsides: very slim chance of succeeding. This can become a gang war really fast. We all know how Romeo and Juliet ended... Oh yeah. It's illegal, for sure.
  6. The "fight fire with fire" thing you talked about above. Violence. Benefits: he'll be dead, so you get that instant gratification... if that kind of thing thrills you... Downsides: too many to list. Expect for your life to be over (death, prison, etc.) the instant that you pass the point of no return.
#6 is not an option.

You pretty much see by now that #1 is the only sound solution. None of those choices were about "being a man" anyway... it's all about being smart, and walking away from this viewed as "damage control" rather than "taking what is yours"...

Those are some of your choices, and your life is yours to lead. None of us can tell you which one to do. In the end, you take responsibility for your own actions. If something bad happens to you in doing one of the things that I mentioned, I take no responsibility. Review SoSuave.com's legal stance on postings and such if you're not sure about how that stuff works (I think the "register" and "faq" buttons at the top will have some of it).

Good luck.

rajiv

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE...

Sorry for the late reply, but I am overseas. Thanks Logical for your post. I've let this go even though I feel like a coward. Thanks for the replys. Peace.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people have different mentalities then other people.

I went to college with this guy who said, "if he saw somebody wearing sneakers he liked, he'd beat the hell of the person and just take them."

I was appalled by this because it was just stupid. But he told me that hey, "he likes the sneakers, so he's gonna get them." And other weird crap like that.

I hung out with him a few times because we had to do a few college class projects together. I even hung out with him and his friends one time. That was the last time I ever hung out with him.

They just shared different beliefs then I did. Maybe they had a conscience, but to me, it seemed like they lacked any.

So, yeah it's great to be the tough guy, but take it from me, I was that same tough guy at 18,19,20, and I'm lucky to be alive today at 30.

Sometimes being that tough guy is just not worth the price. Because put it this way, either you'll be lucky and they kill you, or in many cases they put you in a wheel chair or physically fuk you up for the rest of your life. Is that worth it?

Or maybe you kill them or physically mess them up. Maybe you won't go to prison, but if your dealing with somebody who just does not share the same conscience beliefs as you, why would you want to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life?

Sometimes walking away is the smart move. Whats the point of being the tough guy if you wind up messed up, dead, in prison, or watching your back forever?

There is none.

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in siberia too for a while

Yeah, there are some crazy people in siberia but there are some crazy people everywhere.

Something like that happened to me once. I was trying to mack on this waitress in the restaurant i worked at. Didnt know she was 'seeing some one'. Well she comes over one friday for a movie and we make out. She tells her whoever. Next day im coming back from work, 4 guys jump me, with knives. Cut my arm and my gut a little. Said the same thing u tell the cops ur finished.

Now my responce was rather extreme and i dont necceseraly recomend it but read up.

I got four of my buddies, we took baseball bats and a couple of crow bars. purchased five ski masks. Took the guy, and another dude(his friend that ws with him), took them behind the club and beat the **** out of them to the point where it wasnt a good idea to hit them anymore. then one of my friends took out his lighter, and heated the dudes earing until he realized he shouldnt knife people he doesnt know **** about.

They never ****ed with me again. No cops were involved. i tapped that several fridays in a row for few more month.

So what is the moral of the story. They wouldnt jump u with 4 people unless he didnt think he could take care of it. If you got some boys behind you, find out where he lives, and give him a visit. IF you dont, let that **** go. swallow u pride, and move on.

My official advice, dont fight over the *****. potential risks outwiesh the rewards of putang, i could have goten put away over ***** with little expirience.