Should I be afraid?

rajiv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm macking on this one chick, but there is this dude who is in the way. He is Siberian, a real skinny guy, but looks scary and ruthless as hell. He told me not to fuk around with her, and said let it be a warning. I told him to fuk off and that I would do whatever the hell I pleased. He just laughed and told me if I ever thought about how it would feel if my throat ever got slit. I'm alot bigger than he is, and told him how it would feel if his balls ever got cut off. He just smiled and told me that I didn't know what I was getting into, and that if I pushed him, I would meet with some "unregrettable accident." I don't know whether I should pursue her or not. He's from Siberia, and he looks like a ruthless mofo, but like I said, he's real skinny. I don't know whether I should back off and not fuk with these types of situations, or just go for it.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what Gig and I do, learn TKD (we're both Black Belts) and kick the ƒucking sh!t out of him with spindle kicks.

khanboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only you can truly gage the abilities of this guy and whether or not this ONE GIRL is worth it.

haha, to me this is a no brainer, but whatever.

Sometimes with posts like this I wonder if you guys have some sort of complex where you feel as if the last girl who was nice to you is the last one who will be.

Stealing GFs, macking girls with jealous friends, wonder when to call THIS ONE. lol.

You all forget how many women there actually are, either that, or you ignore it and pursue the illusive one of the moment.

rajiv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Do what Gig and I do, learn TKD (we're both Black Belts) and kick the ƒucking sh!t out of him with spindle kicks.
I used to do these types of fighting styles and I workout, but I mean how would that help me if I was shot? It's not like a can dodge or fight off a bullet with my muscle and fighting moves. He hangs around with some asian guys who seem "normal." I don't really know anything about him to access the type of person he is other than my own perception of how he might be. I'm not persuing her. She's in my class and we had to do a project together. I help her out with school work, and this guy comes out of nowhere and says this to me.

And khanboy, what do you mean when you said, "to me this is a no brainer?" What are you suggesting? Thanks for the replys.

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude

This guy is siberian and i would take him serious - they have a different culture in that part of the world (as racist as it sounds, its true) It doesn;t matter how big or small u all are if one has a weapon and u are willing to do all this over one girl ...............??????????????????

Reaction score
if a skinny dude comes up to a bigger guy and warns him and threatens him - he probably means business or he is on a suicide mission - its not how big your muscles r its how big your balls are - the most dangerous men r the smallest ones because they r out to prove their manhood by toppling a bigger man and usually do it through ruthless means.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude dont tolerate disrespect. you gotta assess wheter or not this dude is punking you and act accordingly. hes not gunna slit your throat. you shoulda beat his ass down when he popped off his mouth at you... bet he didnt have a knife then.

id be pissed if somebody came at me like that. if somebody put a death threat on me like that dude did, especially if he didn't look like he could back his sh!t up, he'd get ****ed up big time. and if i couldn't do it alone i'd get some of my friends and beat his ass.

there arent too many real killers in the world and a whole hell of a lot of talkers. remember that.

respect is one thing but no woman is worth that kind of hastle in my opinion. theres tons of pvssy out there waiting for you.

dont let people walk on you, but at the same time dont be stupid.

good luck playa

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
good luck playa
Thanks, but I don't need it, I'm just good... about the rest that you said. Its so true, too many guys are pissed as shyt when some a*shole tries to scare em a little and these guys don't know what to do. You gotta remember, you call their bluff, and they'll back off. I'm kinda big + guys know I do martial arts so I don't have to worry about people trying sh*t on me anymore. However, its good to know "mental judo" too, like disarming a guy's mental retardation manifested through overly agressive behavior verbally. I've said these lines before and I've seen guys back off:

A*shole (high-school) who liked to pick fights with me (because he was intimidated that my IQ and penis size were 2x his despite his larger biceps). He was VERY MUSCULAR and despite my martial arts prowess I couldn't see myself winning the fight unless I did some bone-breaking moves and that seemed worse than losing the fight. Here's what I said:
"Look, Dan, you wanna fight with me? Thats cool. Go ahead. I'm sure you'll win the fight... but I don't back down easily. I guarantee you I'll break a ƒucking bone or two in your body before I go down. So is a broken bone or two really worth winning this fight to you?"
He was all surprised and backed off.

Party, dancing with some chick, some a*shole/malec*ckblocker/bf walks up to me and grabs me by the biceps and tries to pull. I keep my arm just where it is (strong enough to resist his pull) and turn and say to him:
"You wanna play with muscle? Thats cool. Just know I have more of them than you do."
He backed off.

Sophomore year in High School, guy from other school is pissed at me because we're both chasing the same girl, he wants to fight:
"What, try me, b!tch. I'll guarantee I'll ƒuck you up. And even if you did win, what the ƒuck would that get you, it would just let [girl's name] know what a ƒucked up psycho you are."
He backed off too.

All in all, its important to have brass cojones and to never get scared. Remember, don't let anything faze you and call their bullsh!t. However, its important to look dead-serious, this is not a line, I made sure the other guy saw I was serious when I said it.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
there arent too many real killers in the world and a whole hell of a lot of talkers. remember that.
my boy that i knew for years went to a house party one night. a fight broke out, and he pulled out a gun that he had been carrying. another guy laughed at him and said something about it being a popshot gun or some crap. so my boy shot him. the other guy died.

some people are just stupid, and your life is the price for finding out too late.

my girl's boyfriend hung out with some cats in their apartment complex. they too were short and skinny, italian and irish. something happened that resulted in the two little dudes suspecting boyfriend of decieving them. so they hit him in the head with a bat and stabbed him to death with a knife they kept displayed on their wall. his body was found 5 months later.

some people are fcuking nuts. sick. and your life is a price that holds no value to them.

some people aren't worth it. watch your back.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone dies iqqi. if i die tomorrow i don't care cuz it'll be over and the only one thats gunna have to worry about that is my family and friends. i feel bad for them yeah.

if you call somebody and their bullshyt and they pull out a gun it might be wise to shut your mouth.

other than that if somebody trys to intimidate you or step on your liberties in this free country you better stand up for yourself. (especially if its somebody smaller than you).

dont talk shyt just knock the sucka out. use a pipe if you have to.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a mothafcker is crazy, they aren't going to be operating on the same level as you, dekka.

you may think you're cool "safe", and the next thing you know you have been hit in the head with a bat, and getting stabbed in the back literally over some sh!t you and i, or any sane individual would never worry about.

insanity is not something that has rules or logic in most cases.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from someone who hunted in Syberia and knows the people:

The guy means business. If you get in a figth with them, they don't stop until you knock them out. Got 2 fake teeth to prove it. :)

Syberia doesn't tolerate weakness of character and indecisiveness.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what....rip into this bastard. Cut your throat. Bull **** man...I say walk right up to him and kick his ass so bad that you cant tell if you are looking at his face or his ass. Show this mofo who you are and who he is dealing with. RIP into him.

Forget this girl also..she is a stupid *****. If you have any STD's than sleep with her...if not cut her off also.

Put on your fighting face and beat the crap out of the skinny fvck. Dont let people push you. The minute that kid say i'll cut your throat i would have cracked open his face right then and there. Thats all done....he wont be so fast to run his mouth next time.

Dont fear him or death. Death comes to us all just at different times.

I dont care if i live anyother day or not, but thats just me so thats why i really dont tolerate guys pushing me around. Thats why when i am out no one ever fvcks with me. They know i am crazy and will hurt them by any means.

Sure i dont want to go to jail...thats probably the only thing that scares me. So be sneaky about it..

Wear a mask or fight him where there is no one around. Makesure you can handle this guy so you dont end up dead.

I wish you were one of my friends..i'd do it for ya

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter whether the guy is punking you or not, you should NEXT HER!!! It is not worth it getting killed over some p*ssy since there's plenty of it around. I do speak from experience of people close to me!!!!!

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice cold go back to hunt in Syberia with all the people you know.

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the girl regardless of what you do with the siberian. You haven't even banged her yet and already she is causing problems for you, you don't need that crap man. There are plenty of nice pretty girls out there that won't cause problems for you.

About the "scary siberian" well that is your call. If you already told him off in his face and he did the same well then you can just leave it at that I would think. Goodluck.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by imnexthere
IQQI, where do you live that all this crazy shyt happens around you? That stuff it nuts.
actually i live in a suburban college town.

i just happen to have alot of crazy sh!t and obstacles thrown at me in my life. trust me, those are just two tiny rocks on a mountain!

but its cool. those knives of misfortune have shaped me into someone i love being.