shiny eyes

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi everybody, today i was thinking about how the guys that are more successful usually have strange eyes.
it came to my mind this morning. in my ex high school there were no more than 3 real don juans, and i remember that one of the things that they all shared (2 of them are friends, the other one doesn't even know them) is that their eyes are like... shiny! it's strange, since when you keep eye contact with them, you can actually see a light, like they have a lamp inside.

have you ever noticed this?

these 3 guys are not only the greatest don juans i ever met, but they are successful in everything they do: they are really good at sports, have good GPAs and lots of friends and really nice bodies.

what's strange is that they are not "handsome"... i mean, they are not ugly at all, but no more than 7s (besides their body, which are really good... this sounded gay;)). what really catches you about them are their shiny eyes.

i also noticed other guys i don't know, who you can tell for sure they are don juans, they have these shiny eyes too.

does anybody know what's that shine? is that attainable or you are born with it?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
its called "the twinkle".

And only certain guys (like me) have it.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have no problem with my eyes... i don't know if i got that twinkle (i don't think so, i would have noticed), but they are blue and really beautiful and catch everyone's attention, standing really out.
what really strikes me about what you call the "twinkle", it's that just people who are really successful in everything have it. since i don't think that it makes you become successful, could it be that being successful makes you have that "twinkle"?

p.s.: i just noticed that my little brother, who's a really happy child, probably has it!

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm...I have blue eyes too, but mine are unique, they have a dark blue rather than what most people have--that light blue. Girls compliment me on it, but I've never noticed any twinkle in any eyes. In the middle it twinkles or something?

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that "twinkle" is moisture in your eye reflecting incoming light. Put in few drops of visine and see for yourself.

SetzerSky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. I have dark hazel eyes and while they dont always shine they definatly do when I am in good spirits or having fun or am in a sexual state.

The reason I believe these very succesful peoples eyes shine is their passion for life. Because not that you speak of it me and one other kid who are the best two dj's in my school both have eyes that girls say are sexy or beautiful. I've heard more then one girl simply say "I don't know what it is about him it's just the way he looks at you." or something to that effect about this other dj and girls say the same about me. When you have these bedroom eyes girls cant help but become aroused and feel your desire for them when you look them in the eye.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i get what some of you said, so thanks:)
i'd also like to know... how the hell can i get rid of those little red veins in my eyes? i have to wear contacts from morning to evening, and my eyes often become red, what can i do?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like everyone is boasting about their eyes, so I might as well jump right in!:p My eyes are blueand green. They change, sometimes more of one than the other. I do have what they call the "twinkle", but it isn't something that is exclusive. I think everyone can get it, but it depends on the eye and the lighting.

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
My eyes are pure green but there's brown surrounding my pupil. I wish I had my father's eyes,which are made of the darkest brown when his pupil is small and almost completly black when the pupil's big. I guess my father's eye color is some kind of mutation.

I've recevied alot of compliments on my eyes but I personally don't like green,brown,hazel,blue,the darker blue that my brother had when he was a baby except I'd love to have those extremly dark brown eyes.

I do have that twinkle if I'm happy or if I smile.

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My eyes are pure green but there's brown surrounding my pupil. I wish I had my father's eyes,which are made of the darkest brown when his pupil is small and almost completly black when the pupil's big. I guess my father's eye color is some kind of mutation.
Well here in Puerto Rico you can find eyes like that a lot....the ones that are extremely rare are completely green or completely blue(you see a few that have mixtures of both(like my best friend). I have that type of real dark brown that almost looks black sometimes. Anyway....adding to this thread...I know what you mean about the twinkle, I met a friend who’s eyes are like that. Oh and my bro has that twinkle also…I constantly see people talking about it(he’s a recognized Model so maybe you can develop it(and out of what he tells me he says that twinkle is the persons charisma.)

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SomeRandomGuy
Well here in Puerto Rico you can find eyes like that a lot....the ones that are extremely rare are completely green or completely blue(you see a few that have mixtures of both(like my best friend). I have that type of real dark brown that almost looks black sometimes. Anyway....adding to this thread...I know what you mean about the twinkle, I met a friend who’s eyes are like that. Oh and my bro has that twinkle also…I constantly see people talking about it(he’s a recognized Model so maybe you can develop it(and out of what he tells me he says that twinkle is the persons charisma.)
I haven't seen anyone with eyes as dark as my father's except one of my uncles and my grand mother. My mother told me that my father has los ojos negros like some latinos. And I know alot of latinos and they do have eyes that look almost black when their pupils are big but when they're small it's brown.

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maeisgood
What do you all think about eyebrows?
I think that thick black eyebrows that aren't bushy are the best.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very subjective post.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
stop saying that it's annoying.

Twinkle is caused by reflecting light...how in god's name could that in any way be construed as a personality trait?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teencraft
stop saying that it's annoying.

Twinkle is caused by reflecting light...how in god's name could that in any way be construed as a personality trait?

Just kidding.

You are mostly right about the twinle, but you don't see it usually in everybody's eyes.

Matty838

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know how to get the 'TWINKLE'

Hey every one... i didnt read all the replies so i dont know if someone already said how to get the twinkle or not... but if they didnt here it is

the twimkle is a light reflection on your eyes, they are formed in such a way that the light reflects and bounces on them... u might think everyone should have them then.. but the reason why they dont is because they keep their eyes shut more because they arent as happy, actions create feelings so if u act happy your eyes will open wider and u will also get this so called 'twinkle'

that alone will not work tho
you also need to drink plenty of water, and i mean plenty (its recommended to drink about 10 full glasses a day) i drink about that and i get the twinkle easily, im a happy guy and i also notice a lot... Wheni go to sleep my eyes are perfectly normal, then when i wake up they are really sore, I go have a few drinks then im fine, my eyes are twinkling again and everything is back to normal

things which take away the twinkles are:

Drinking:
Coke
Coffee
Tea (depends on which type)
a lot of soft drinks (Coke is the worst)

Eating dry foods without drinking a fair amount of water

basically just drink heaps of water and smile more and make happier actions and expressions which will open up your eyes and let the light make reflections which is known as a twinkle

drinking water on its own will also give u more of a twinkle without the light reflection

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matty, you seem to have put a lot of thought into this.

Matty838

Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of thought?

nah im just smart... I know heaps of stuff i probably will never know
My dad is a Genious (proven by plentiful IQ tests)
and i had an IQ of 138 2 years back (so it can only have gotten better)
and my mum is a nurse and knows heaps about the body and stuff but i guess i also have a good memory with useless information (heaps of chicks say i remember heaps of stuff they dont and then its all good from there:cool: any way i didnt really put thought into it it took me like a minute or 2

hope u guys benifited from it