Matty838

Don Juan
Reaction score
fixing up last one

meant to say i know heaps of stuff i will never need to know

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good- those heaps of useless info could make interesting stories to impress the ladies!

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems when I have had little sleep the sparkle goes away, especiall little sleep combined with sugary foods. If I have had excellent sleep, eaten well, and kepy myself hydrated, my eyes twinkle. Also, I've noticed occasionally after partying and drinking my eyes look different in the morning, and I have a different expression on my face, to where I resemble an aggressive cop!

Matty838

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good- those heaps of useless info could make interesting stories to impress the ladies!

actually no information doesnt make stories (it is just information, experiences make stories :) not information) and i dont see how it could.

however women seem to like guys who are intelligent and not nerdy, (i am intelligent and the total opposite of a nerd) but thx anyway man, good luck with the ladies

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matty838
actually no information doesnt make stories (it is just information, experiences make stories :) not information) and i dont see how it could.

however women seem to like guys who are intelligent and not nerdy, (i am intelligent and the total opposite of a nerd) but thx anyway man, good luck with the ladies
eheh, matt, you know you sound like me, with what you define a bunch of useless stuff? that's exactly how my friends playfully refer to my knowledge:D
anyway, today at arts' history class, we were analyzing "la gioconda" by leonardo da vinci (hope you've heard of that, it's the painting of the monna lisa). i wasn't paying attention, until the teacher pointed out the fact that monna lisa has sparkling eyes with a twinkle inside! then, she said that that is because eyes are filled with water (i'm not talkin scientifically, since i want to make it easy and simple) and that led me to the conclusion that matt has already brought out: drink lots of water:D

Matty838

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, lol

its the best way to go, also sugary foods and things like alcohol destroy the sparkle, for each glass of alcohol u drink u should drink 8 glasses of WATER, surprisingly u need at least 8 glasses of water compared to the following: 1 glass of Coke, 1 Mug of Coffee (apparently Coke is worse for u than Coffee) and sugary foods destroy the water and make u go onto a high and it destroys the water and turns it into wastes. I agree with your teacher and my other comment about the water. It is really important, and especially the wide eyes as well, with closed eyes u cant let the sparkle out coz the sparkle is most effective and more obvious when they are opened wide and with no bags underneath (in other words get HEAPS OF SLEEP)

any way hope u all get sparkling eyes and attract all those chicks