she will only cheat if you let her

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If love isn’t really in both your hearts then one will fall.
you just PROVED My arguement

If both love each other and value the relationship that they share and doesn’t put them in a position that can mess things up then NO one will cheat. And that also means you have to keep your mind from wondering. Thinking of it will seek into the heart and once that happens all it takes is to be put in the right position and BAM!
again you DID it again

ok you know if she feels the same....she will act and do the same as you....

how MANY OF THESE guys here believed the felt the same, ignored the clues(red flags) then where in shock when they were heartbroken

this is why you can stop it from happening...its SO OBVIOUS WHEN A WOMEN IS IN LOVE.

Look at all the post people have made about how they were in a relationship with a girl that both loved and trust each other have been together along time and one day he lets her go out with her friends to a bar/club/party/ vacation, some event half way around the world. Their GF goes out has one to many drinks, is drunk, is a little horny, has tons of guys wanting to fvck, bf isn’t here, one thing leads to another, and she’s calling you telling you how much she loves you. HAHAa
again this is all controlled...
whos lets there gf go on a vacation(like cancun or something)

and if your girl like in the other posts goes and gets horny and drunk...then she is a loser and u shoulldnt be with her.

i know where ur coming from..this is about eliminating possibilities

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what’s your point Friv?

What are you trying to tell us that is such a mystery?

How is your post benefiting us?

Because what everyone here sees is you making a blatted statement that your women will never cheat if you treat her right.

But to me you are saying 2 things.

1. A women will never cheat no matter what the circumstances she is in or allowed to be in.

2. It's OK for a woman to cheat if your not treating her right the way she wants to be treated.

Let me tell you something, you CAN'T justify cheating.

If you don't like how things are then you need to talk about it or leave.

Cheating is immature and heartless. Destructive and will not help your relationship in what so ever.

So don't be crying when your gf cheats on you because you let her go to some party.

Because remember it's OK because you weren't treating her right according to her.

This thread is just a spin off of this thread and of others.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86098&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
again this is all controlled
this is about eliminating possibilities
So ... all I have to do is be a controlling, possesive azzhole and tell her where she can go, and who she can see ... and that will stop her from cheating? Maybe I can even stop her from going to the courthouse to file a restraining order. I'm sure she'll take all this obsessive, controlling behavior on my part as a sign of true love, and want to be with me forever and ever...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point is this:

THIS IS A NEGATIVE PLACE THAT ISNT REALITY!

BUT SINCE MOST PEOPLE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF NEGATIVE EXPIERENCES THEY THINK TIS REALITY..OR BELIEVE ITS THAT BAD OUT THERE.

ITS NOT THAT BAD OUT THERE.

NO ONE HERE SHOULD HAVE A GF EVER..

they all think she will cheat.

oh my god she went out with her work friends....
guarentee she fycks someone on a dumpster

holy shyt......she went dancing with a few friends..she will cheat

wow ive been with her for about a yr now...time for to cheat

i told her I love her....time for her to cheat.

she has a class with a alpha male..she must dream of him laying the pipe in her all day.

I got her a rose..she must be ready to cheat

maybe if people would loook at the glass half full insteand of half empty and they wouldnt be so unhappy and cynical

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ... all I have to do is be a controlling, possesive azzhole and tell her where she can go, and who she can see ... and that will stop her from cheating? Maybe I can even stop her from going to the courthouse to file a restraining order. I'm sure she'll take all this obsessive, controlling behavior on my part as a sign of true love, and want to be with me forever and ever...
YOUR MISSING THE POINT.

i never said to be controlling.

I SAID CONTROL YOUR SITUATION

if u love her and she dont love you...leave her

if you dont lie to her and she lies to you..leave her

if you make time to see her and she dont you...leave her

if you say i love you and she doenst...leave hr
if you say it and she repsonds without passion..leave her.

do i need to go on?

I will

if she is an AW..dont wife her up

if she has a past of ****ing everyone..dont wife her up

if she drinks alot and parties...dont wife her up

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 is in love and doesn't want to believe that his GF would cheat on him.

The "if you treat her right she won't cheat" is just his way of supporting this idea.

Just like AFC's think "if I treat her nice she will like me more". :rolleyes:

edit: of course, I hope she won't! Good luck (or skills?) ;)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 is in love and doesn't want to believe that his GF would cheat on him.

The "if you treat her right she won't cheat" is just his way of supporting this idea.

Just like AFC's think "if I treat her nice she will like me more".

edit: of course, I hope she won't! Good luck (or skills?)

dude, your wrong..I dont hope shyt..im not some little bytch like so many people..here..Im a fycking man..and I live like a man..and I treat my women like a man would.

she knows where its good and where she will stay

I truely feel sorry for so many people here..ive tried so hard..to help so many.

you should ask the people who have talked to me and other like me...they are succcessful and happy.

where as the same BLOKES who dont listen come back here looking for another tip, or some way to be MR Alpha male man...

and dont get it.

but one day it will all click im sure.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok look man, now no one is saying if you tell her you love her she will cheat.

All I'm saying is this.

If you do NOT want to take the chance of your GF cheating on you whether it just happen or deliberately then DO NOT let her go off with some friends that go to single bars, clubs, or wild party, or any place like that.

Sure she could go out and have fun with her girl friends. I'm not saying you should not let her do that.

But she doesn't have to go to bars clubs and parties to do that.

Its just the odds of something happening is always HIGH.

Yes there are exceptions to the rule there always is but don't be foolish and think it won't happened to you. That you are so in love with each other that it can't happen.

Clubs, parties, bars there all for single ppl who want to have a good time and get LAID. That’s the ultimate goal.

-------------------------------------------

Let me ask you a question.

Dose your mom go out to bars without your Dad?

Dose she go to wild parties or places with single guys and alcohol?

I tell you what, My mom never has.

Has she gone on a girls night out?

Yes

Was it at a bar, club or anything like that?

No

They kicked it at a house to watch movies; play cards, talk, and do girl stuff even went to a restaurant.

Has she gone dancing with out Dad?

No.

Why?

Woman relates Dancing to SEX!!

Why would she want another man holding her like her husband?

Could she dance with her girl friends?

Yeah but, eventually it won't end up like that. Don't think guys ain't going to try something.

Just come down off of Cloud 9 and think what we are saying. Just think about it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs, parties, bars there all for single ppl who want to have a good time and get LAID. That’s the ultimate goal.
you are right

you do go out right?

and how often do u see people hook up...like 1 of 30 dudes gets a girl out at a bar?

and btw my women doenst go out and drink without me..she has no reason to

:)

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But you see you have the wrong attitude.

You think just because only a couple of guys get some girls your in the clear.

Hello!! Your woman might just be that one.

And if you take your woman to clubs and bars to get drunk and what not your stupid.

The more you get attention the more you like it the more you want it.

And by the way, when I was in a serious LTR I didn't go to bars, clubs, or wild parties.

Was I in love?

No. I just have respect for her and valued the relationship I had.

Oh by the way what do you consider cheating?

Sexual Intercourse?

Oral Sex?

Marjory flirting?

Kissing?

Groping?

Anything that you are suppose to do with your significant other?

I tell you what all of those I count.

Flirt with fire and your bound to get burned.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dawg

my women

wont flirt
cheat, whatever!

none of it.

because she values me and thinks im the greatest man on earth.

why because im one of the greatest men on earth to her..she has a reason to believe that.
I hope your next ltr thinks that of you.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you a little personal story of mine.

I was going out with this hot chick.

She loved me. She even said it.

Try to please be every way she can.

I was thinking she could be the one. And she never cheat on me.

One day I’m talking to my cuz and he tells me that my GF is saying some stuff I think you should check out.

Her and my cuz have been good friends but she was getting carried away in how she was talking.

And she was doing some heavy flirting and teasing.

I called her on it and at first she didn’t know what I was talking about go figure.

I jogged her memory and she said she was just playing around. That she had always talked to him before we hooked up(which was true) however we are now together so what makes it a good idea to continue doing that? My cuz is no AFC if we weren’t blood he could of tried to make a move.

I can happily say that was the end of that shyt and no longer together.

Funny thing was I wasn’t in love with her she was with me. She didn’t think it was a big deal but she was sadly mistaken.

Lessons don’t think it won’t happen to you.

That was just one example out of many and not all of them are my personal experience.

Listen man, I’m happy your in love and everything is going great just don’t preach this stuff like its fact. Just cause things are going good for you doesn’t mean it will go for the next guy.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. I see your point..grantide I dont believe she was IN love with u..if she was trying to get on someone else.

but as many bad stories u have.

I can tell you how only 1 time Ive been f'ed over in anyway by a women..and tell you how Ive had many many loyal women..who I f'ed over.

so what are u gonna do now? why would u be in a LTR if u think she will prolly cheat if you let out of ur site 1 night?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friv I thought you said you would take this sh!t to that LTR forum. Anyway, about the thread, the only line that caught my eye was:

Don't be all pvssy whipped and let her do anything because your all insecure and think if you say NO she will think you are controlling
And he's right. Too many people here put up with sh!t that makes them miserable out of the fear of looking "insecure". If something bothers you, don't ignore it, deal with it ASAP. And don't be afraid to take control, you're a guy, and it's your place.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friv I thought you said you would take this sh!t to that LTR forum. Anyway, about the thread, the only line that caught my eye was:
your right

Im just trying to drill into there heads what being a man will do for you.

and I totally agree with telling her when you dont like something.

that will Earn respect.

I will keep this stuff off this forum

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many people here put up with sh!t that makes them miserable out of the fear of looking "insecure".
This is very true. You will come off as insecure or confident with the way you handle the situation.

Insecure:
I don't want you hanging around that guy because I don't trust him around you

Confident:
You'll make the choice of who you're going to be with. I'll react accordingly.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecure:
I don't want you hanging around that guy because I don't trust him around you

Confident:
You'll make the choice of who you're going to be with. I'll react accordingly.
Supremely Confident:

It's assumed that you'll react accordingly. No talk, just action. If she comes home and there's no furniture, it's safe to guess that it's over.

Jessica

Reaction score
Life is to short

Blaba......bla..ba...

so on..

In my opinion

In relationschip:

True: 100%
False:0%

Well, we all know we are people,

Still - ..observe in relationship,..

WE can´t just like 70´s just ****ing around and think life is flower power, because we know it is not,...doesn´t we?

My answer is:

Love with 2 is trust!

If you are unsure of partner, what trust do you have?

If your partner have cheat you, ..ask you why?

..still, this is not your partner!

Do not spend time on a cheater...

Life is to short...

//Jessica