( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21

and I dont see why you act me..
"Act"? wtf does that mean?
are you that insecure and jealous?
Jealous of what? A tool who thinks his greatest accomplishment in life is a 4 month relationship and who chokes up the board with disgusting displays of oneitis and declarations of love to whoever will listen. A tool who because he landed a 6 thinks it automatically makes him a "player"?. Your a joke to me.

Have you even tapped this b!tch? Funny enough if the answers no I'm not going to be all that surprised.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uve never had a gf or a girl....

when u show up here in the Greatest nation on earth..in 11 months.im gona stop ur face into my glass coffee table...

ur a fraud bytch...

because OF YOU SOSUAVE IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

when u show up here in the Greatest nation on earth..in 11 months.im gona stop ur face into my glass coffee table...

lol jeeezuz lady calm down. I take it by your outburst I pretty much summed you up in a nutshell? And whats with the "11 months"?:crazy:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uve never had a gf or a girl....

ur a fraud bytch...

because OF YOU SOSUAVE IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN
For God sakes, you're 23 years old. You're acting like a 14 year old both in posting content and spelling. FIX IT.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol jeeezuz lady calm down. I take it by your outburst I pretty much summed you up in a nutshell? And whats with the "11 months"?

u said if my women doenst cheat on me by the time in 24........u will ask me to turn wine into water

she wont.

so u better be here in 11 months

look at u...you talk all **** and then cant back it up

then call me a lady

post a pic u fycking faggyt.

all u are is talk

ive posted field reports, pics of me and my x gfs x FBs and current gf

uve posted nothing

except pro masculine BS

and I GET flamed

wat a shame

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is more vicious then the leafs / habs game, which the habs seem to be slacking off in.

oh well, at least hasek is being bruins' daddy tonight

anyway, f*ck the leafs

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

ive posted field reports, pics of me and my x gfs x FBs and current gf bla blaa bla bla
And yet your still a fvckin idiot who has no clue what hes talking about.

"Field reports" :rolleyes: How does that work in an LTR? "Errr this week I acted even more of a feminised puzzy and she ate it up like usual, next week I'll show you all how I cried with her, I cant today because my wrists are feeling too limp".

edit: and I use the term "LTR" loosely. 4 months barely exceedes a ONS. And you still havent answered me yet, have you tapped this chick yet? I know you cry together numerous times because you love telling us about it, but what about sex?

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
A woman won't cheat if she has no reason to.

If the man continues to stimulate her emotionally and sexually, she won't have any reason to look elsewhere to fulfill her needs.
Well said; and I agree with Friv too. It sound as if there are a bunch of guys posting who believe otherwise because of their own past experiences.

The fact of the matter is that whatever happens in a relationship, no matter good or bad, occurred because of the actions (or lack of) between the people involved. More often than not, guys who have been cheated on will say "I did nothing wrong and she still cheated on me!" More chances than not, the woman had gotten bored because he was doing nothing.

Complacency and lack of appreciation are both items of a man doing "nothing." It's those very things that make a woman consider other avenues once they come along (ie. a charismatic DJ). ;)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edit: and I use the term "LTR" loosely. 4 months barely exceedes a ONS. And you still havent answered me yet, have you tapped this chick yet? I know you cry together numerous times because you love telling us about it, but what about sex?

haha right!

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Well said; and I agree with Friv too. It sound as if there are a bunch of guys posting who believe otherwise because of their own past experiences.

The fact of the matter is that whatever happens in a relationship, no matter good or bad, occurred because of the actions (or lack of) between the people involved. More often than not, guys who have been cheated on will say "I did nothing wrong and she still cheated on me!" More chances than not, the woman had gotten bored because he was doing nothing.

Complacency and lack of appreciation are both items of a man doing "nothing." It's those very things that make a woman consider other avenues once they come along (ie. a charismatic DJ). ;)
Wrong!!

Anyone can cheat if your not careful.

If temptation arises and you have before contemplated about cheating then it will happen.

All it takes is someone your type, having a good time, things are clicking, next your saying "I can't I love (insert lover's name)." Then bam you cheated.

Now I’m not saying you should avoid people like that

Nor I’m I saying its wrong to say to your mate that you will never cheat on them and really mean it.

But it can happen even if you are deeply madly in love.

You should flee when temptation arises or before you are even put in a situation that possibly lead to flirting and so on.

Just don't think that your invincible because your soooo in love. :rolleyes:

You are IMPERFECT

And the Flesh is Weak.

Why do you think there is such a high divorce rating here in America?

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha.

The thread starter was pretty lame, but the flaming sure is entertaing.

Here's something of note though, love is blinding. Don't mistake your interest level with hers.

Friv, we'll see once one of you comes out of the honeymoon period, when the feeling of love (limerance) wears off, that's when the test of a real relationship really begins.

Kaine

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
take that however you want to.

but its a fact.

she will leave u before she will cheat..unless u let her
I dont know about that I am usually the 1st one to cheat ! :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
Wrong!!

Anyone can cheat if your not careful.

If temptation arises and you have before contemplated about cheating then it will happen.

All it takes is someone your type, having a good time, things are clicking, next your saying "I can't I love (insert lover's name)." Then bam you cheated.

Now I’m not saying you should avoid people like that

Nor I’m I saying its wrong to say to your mate that you will never cheat on them and really mean it.

But it can happen even if you are deeply madly in love.

You should flee when temptation arises or before you are even put in a situation that possibly lead to flirting and so on.

Just don't think that your invincible because your soooo in love. :rolleyes:

You are IMPERFECT

And the Flesh is Weak.

Why do you think there is such a high divorce rating here in America?
Not everyone is like you y'know. People have the capability of having control over themselves but there are those who choose not to. Perfection is a pipe dream however we aren't necessarily imperfect to your standards.

By all means, speak toward your imperfections but don't justify it by labeling others with your flaws.

Like I said earlier, there are guys posting their views because of their past experiences and not looking at themselves for their own piece of their relationship's destruction.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Not everyone is like you y'know. People have the capability of having control over themselves but there are those who choose not to. Perfection is a pipe dream however we aren't necessarily imperfect to your standards.

By all means, speak toward your imperfections but don't justify it by labeling others with your flaws.

Like I said earlier, there are guys posting their views because of their past experiences and not looking at themselves for their own piece of their relationship's destruction.
What I posted before has nothing to do with me personally but all people.

Things can happen if not careful.

And cheating could just be a random thing that just happen.

Doesn't mean that person didn't love you.

Just meant because that one person wasn't careful one thing let to another and things went out of control.

Even it maybe a quote "unintentional" its still cheating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also are you saying you are Perfect?

I never said I was nor am I justifying my flaws with others.

I never cheated on anybody.

But have I accidentally/unintentionally been in a position to do so?

Yes

But I avoided it and got out.

Again all I’m saying is that everyone is capable of cheating and anything is possibly.

Doesn’t mean it will happen. I never said that. Just don’t think that your invincible like Friv thinks because your in love. :rolleyes:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don’t think that your invincible like Friv thinks because your in love.

I never said I felt invincible because im in love.

I said she wont cheat..because I wont let her.

wont let her =

she is satisfied in everyway.

I keep track of her verbal, body and action launguage towards me.

I know she wont cheat.

im sorry you dont feel that you can get a women to be like that for you.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is satisfied in everyway.

I keep track of her verbal, body and action launguage towards me.
Maintaining an LTR seems like something I wouldn't be able to pull off. Is it really that much work? I hope she's putting as much effort into it as you.

I'd love to be one of those guys who has a girl that stays with him while still complaining about the things he does. Where can I find that kind of devotion?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not alot of work.

its the type of women you date..

go look for a good women to date..and it wont seem so hard.

Ive dated CRAPPY WOMEN...the girl before the one im with now...

was a manipulator.

GO READ MY POSTS...I WAS SAYING HOW SHE LIED TO ME TOLD ME SHE WAS STREESED WITH LIFE..AND I BOUGHT IT AND GOT USED.

LESSON LEARNED.

then I realized she was just a *****...and wasnt worth my time.

and moved on to greener pastures.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i think this was so pointless that it got all these hits from people arguing over why he posted it