She was an 8 or so i thought....help with new girl!!!

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
you keep defending her. Why is that? I find that odd as well.

Dude, crazy chic is crazy. Move on. Or...stop posting and defending her. We all know that you are a moth draw the the flame and you're not gonna heed any warning here, you want this. So go for it and holla back and let us know how it worked out.
All I'm asking for is solid advice from guys who have been through a situation like this. I want to know how it turned out and if they experienced a girl like this. I'm not talking about her looks. Her behavior is confusing to me. I want to make sure if it is worth going through a relationship or not if I decide to. So far I haven't. It is my decision. I want to make sure if what I think and some guys here think is weird or not. To me it has been.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hoping to get some info from guys that had a BPD girl. How it started for them. how it turned out etc. so I know for sure. is that too much to ask? thats why i came here to find out from other guys.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
you have a lot of nerve saying this to me.

her face is attractive. when the clothes are off. she is not so much.

that wasn't the point of this post. it is her behavior that i'm confused with. not her looks.

you are also knocking other guys here.

you can't even get laid by your own girlfriend that you live with.

that is pretty pathetic pretty boy.
Dont come on a forum dissing a girl then not expect people to tell you to drop it. If you like the chick so much then you wouldnt be complaining about her features. I am one of the few people here that told you to date her when you admitted you liked her.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, are you still thinking about a relationship with this girl? Did you read anything that I wrote and what other members said about her? Go read the post that i quoted Bible_Belt (the guy who has no clue about what BPD is) that all pertains to you and your current situation.

This girl is not mentally stable and will hurt you in the long run. You want specifics and what to expect if you go into a realtionship?

Here you go...

I'm being generous here, but for about at least 4 months everything will be great. she will treat you like a king, still buy you gifts, have great sex with you, have amazing times, you guys will have fun, you will think you have the greatest girl in the world, and she will tell you over and over what an amazing guy you are. She will love you and do everything for you during this time. You will think to yourself, "how did I get so lucky?"

Then after the "honeymoon stage" is over, almost overnight, she will change into a different person, the person that she really is. The person that she was hiding from you for those first few months. She will feel solidified in the relationship and expect you to care for her now. You might forget to call her or text her back one evening or do something unintentionally that upsets her and she will have her first outburst. You will think what the hell? but then she will blame it on a bad day or something then you will forget about it. Then these outburst will become more frequent, she will start accusing you of things like lying, cheating, hiding things from her. Then you will have to explain that you did nothing. She probably won't believe you. She will start crying often, become jealous of other girls, will think you're trying to leave her and abandon her, then she will attach herself to you like an octopus. You will be at her beckon call 24/7 and if you don't she will get angry with you. She will try to have you all to herself, will get mad that you want to chill with your friends, do stuff with your family. She will want you all to herself and if you decide not to go without her she will start to hate you for it and blame YOU for her problems. Then remember how you said she had family problems? She will dump all those problems on to you and expect you to take care of her and fix them. She will expect you to read her mind and figure out what is wrong. And when you can't help her or fix the problems or figure out whats wrong with her she will hate you for it and devalue you as a man.

Then the monster comes out. She will rage at you and hate you. Then when she feels you're slipping away she will say she loves you or is sorry and settle down. But the next hour or the next day she could get angry again. She will devalue you as a man, and will find other guys and will cheat on you, maybe with an ex, or a guy friend that she is "good friends" with. You will find out, get angry, she will lie about it. You might get tired of her and try to dump her, she will then do everything in her power to keep you and that could turn ugly. Or she will get tired of you and if you are really attached to her, you will turn really AFC and try to keep her anyway you can. She will feel smothered by your love and dump you without a care in the world and leave you for another guy and start the process all over again with him. Meanwhile, your heart is ripped out and you're wondering what the hell happened to that amazing awesome girl that you once had. She will be gone, so will your pride, self esteem, your heart, and maybe your mind.

So do yourself a favor my friend, and don't get involved anymore with her, or in a year or less, you will be back here telling me that I was right and you will be posting on how to get your self esteem and confidence back after she took it all away from you while you're a very depressed and broken man.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
She will devalue you as a man, and will find other guys and will cheat on you, maybe with an ex, or a guy friend that she is "good friends" with. You will find out, get angry, she will lie about it. You might get tired of her and try to dump her, she will then do everything in her power to keep you and that could turn ugly. Or she will get tired of you and if you are really attached to her, you will turn really AFC and try to keep her anyway you can. She will feel smothered by your love and dump you without a care in the world and leave you for another guy and start the process all over again with him. Meanwhile, your heart is ripped out and you're wondering what the hell happened to that amazing awesome girl that you once had. She will be gone, so will your pride, self esteem, your heart, and maybe your mind.
Brilliant post Elmer. This is precisely what happened in my last relationship with a BPD. It injured me worse than every previous relationship combined (which is about 30 girls worth). No lie. I had been really lucky most of my life. I told her "thank you for making me appreciate every other woman I ever dated".

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Brilliant post Elmer. This is precisely what happened in my last relationship with a BPD. It injured me worse than every previous relationship combined (which is about 30 girls worth). No lie. I had been really lucky most of my life. I told her "thank you for making me appreciate every other woman I ever dated".

Thanks bigneil, I thought it was very well written myself, and I tried to show the goldengoose what he will be in for, describing an entire BPD relationship the easiest way I could. That pretty much sums it up.

Sorry you had to go through all that, I'm sure it would injure you because those relationships are super intense and takes a lot out of you. Was she a waif? Waifs are even worse to deal with if you get hooked up with one. My friend has been out of his for 2 years and he still is f'd up over it. No confidence and he still is hurting over it. its really a shame.

I have some questions for you, it will help the goldengoose and others as well I think.

When you first met your BPD what kind of warning signs or red flags did you notice before you were in a relationship?

How did she make you feel before when you two got together?

When and how long did you notice a change in her?

Did she have a lot of "guy friends" available to her?

How long was it before she changed to her true colors?

Did you find out about her cheating? did you turn AFC?

just thought more info from others who experienced a relationship like this would be beneficial to others.

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elmer,

Jesus, reading that post was scary. It described everything that happened with my BPD Colombian ex. Insightful stuff.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
I was hoping to get some info from guys that had a BPD girl. How it started for them. how it turned out etc. so I know for sure. is that too much to ask? thats why i came here to find out from other guys.
Don't go near her. It's mental agony of a level you can't even imagine. Every little flaw, every little weakness you have will be exposed. You either come out of it much, much stronger than before or your personality is gone. My BPD ex has a guy who has been sending her flowers for over a year and she doesn't give him the time of day. Unless he'd stop of course. But he won't. I honestly doubt if he'll be mentally sane ever again.

The sad part is, she's just as hurt. And the guy she has the strongest connection with? Yeah, it'll be that guy. Keep in mind that hurt people are cruel people. You cannot imagine the lengths these people will go to hurt you. And I hear that when you finally heal, they just might get back in touch. So no, I don't think you should pursue a relationship with her.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Miles28 said:
Elmer,

Jesus, reading that post was scary. It described everything that happened with my BPD Colombian ex. Insightful stuff.
The sad thing is, guys think they have finally found their dream girl, their soulmate, they see this amazing wonderful girl, and then she becomes weird, then crazy, and their whole world gets turned upside down. They want her back, but she will never be that girl again, the fake side she showed at the beginning before the mask came off, and that is what hurts them the most, losing that girl they had for the short few months when she was perfect.

They are experts at mirroring you, becoming you, being what you want them to be, that is how they hook you. Another reason why they attach themselves so quickly to you, and want to know everything about you. So they can become what you want, size and measure you up, find your strengths and weaknesses, then ultimately tear you down at the end.

Then the next guy they cling to, they become what he wants, probably way different how they acted when they were with you. They are actors and play the victim card very well, but if you can see through them quickly and how they operate, you can see through the mask, all the lies, and the bad acting.

I agree...very scary stuff indeed.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Dont come on a forum dissing a girl then not expect people to tell you to drop it. If you like the chick so much then you wouldnt be complaining about her features. I am one of the few people here that told you to date her when you admitted you liked her.
Describing her features or how she is acting towards me is not dissing her or complaining about her. I was telling everything about her so I could get good advice on this from people. All you did was give me bad advice and try to insult me when I asked for advice. Your girlfriend dissed you the girl that likes me was acting too forward and a little off.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
Man, are you still thinking about a relationship with this girl? Did you read anything that I wrote and what other members said about her? Go read the post that i quoted Bible_Belt (the guy who has no clue about what BPD is) that all pertains to you and your current situation.

This girl is not mentally stable and will hurt you in the long run. You want specifics and what to expect if you go into a realtionship?

Here you go...

I'm being generous here, but for about at least 4 months everything will be great. she will treat you like a king, still buy you gifts, have great sex with you, have amazing times, you guys will have fun, you will think you have the greatest girl in the world, and she will tell you over and over what an amazing guy you are. She will love you and do everything for you during this time. You will think to yourself, "how did I get so lucky?"

Then after the "honeymoon stage" is over, almost overnight, she will change into a different person, the person that she really is. The person that she was hiding from you for those first few months. She will feel solidified in the relationship and expect you to care for her now. You might forget to call her or text her back one evening or do something unintentionally that upsets her and she will have her first outburst. You will think what the hell? but then she will blame it on a bad day or something then you will forget about it. Then these outburst will become more frequent, she will start accusing you of things like lying, cheating, hiding things from her. Then you will have to explain that you did nothing. She probably won't believe you. She will start crying often, become jealous of other girls, will think you're trying to leave her and abandon her, then she will attach herself to you like an octopus. You will be at her beckon call 24/7 and if you don't she will get angry with you. She will try to have you all to herself, will get mad that you want to chill with your friends, do stuff with your family. She will want you all to herself and if you decide not to go without her she will start to hate you for it and blame YOU for her problems. Then remember how you said she had family problems? She will dump all those problems on to you and expect you to take care of her and fix them. She will expect you to read her mind and figure out what is wrong. And when you can't help her or fix the problems or figure out whats wrong with her she will hate you for it and devalue you as a man.

Then the monster comes out. She will rage at you and hate you. Then when she feels you're slipping away she will say she loves you or is sorry and settle down. But the next hour or the next day she could get angry again. She will devalue you as a man, and will find other guys and will cheat on you, maybe with an ex, or a guy friend that she is "good friends" with. You will find out, get angry, she will lie about it. You might get tired of her and try to dump her, she will then do everything in her power to keep you and that could turn ugly. Or she will get tired of you and if you are really attached to her, you will turn really AFC and try to keep her anyway you can. She will feel smothered by your love and dump you without a care in the world and leave you for another guy and start the process all over again with him. Meanwhile, your heart is ripped out and you're wondering what the hell happened to that amazing awesome girl that you once had. She will be gone, so will your pride, self esteem, your heart, and maybe your mind.

So do yourself a favor my friend, and don't get involved anymore with her, or in a year or less, you will be back here telling me that I was right and you will be posting on how to get your self esteem and confidence back after she took it all away from you while you're a very depressed and broken man.

Thanks for the advice Elmer. I really appreciate it. I was thinking about an LTR with her but my gut said no. I came here to get good advice and you gave it to me. The problem is now it is hard to break away from her because we got so close so soon. I guess in her mind we are official even though we are not. I really like her a lot. She treats me great but I dont want to find out when we get into a LTR and have this happen. What would be best to get her away from me because I'm seeing this new girl who is super hot and I dont want her to come in between. I tried everything to get rid of her but she wont budge. She thinks we are a perfect pair.

hexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these dudes are giving solid advice. Ignore the tone, that's their judgment. Stop expecting a rosy colored answer.