She was an 8 or so i thought....help with new girl!!!

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
That's one heck of a story dude,lol. I admit that when I first read it,I was crackin' up all over the place.

All I have to say is this.....

If YOU WANT to date her,then date her.

If you've found someone who you like,who's company you enjoy,and the sex was to use your words "mindblowing","amazing",and "super passionate",then screw what we (the forum) have to say.

She's not an 8. Uhhh.....yeah,so? Are you happy? Are you content? If so,then that's all that matters.

You don't need a bunch of people on an anonymus forum,who you don't know,and who you'll NEVER MEET dictating how you live and who you date.

I mean what are you going to do,dump her so we'll be happy?

A LOT of guys here bow down to the alter of "hotness". A woman can be nasty,cruel,have a down-right putrid personality,she can reek pure havoc in a guy's life,but if she's "hot" then all is forgiven.

"Supposedly",a 7 is better than a 6. And a 8 than a 7,and a 9 than a 8.

Really? In who's eyes? So if a girl is a 7 with the personality of this chick you're seeing now,but you run across a 9 who's snobby,stuckup,have a b1tchy attitude,has her nose up in the air thinking she's better than everybody else,would you really choose the 9? (AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A ONE NIGHT STAND,I MEAN AN ONGOING RELATIONSHIP)

I think a lot of guys would.

I know you were shocked at seeing her without her make-up and clothes,lol,but dispite her body not being what you expected it to be,yes,even though she wasn't as "hot" like you thought she'd be without her clothes on,you STILL LIKE HER.

In the end,that's all that matters. Don't get deceived by this "eternal quest" of finding the "hottest" girl.

Dude,let me ask you a question.....

Who are you trying to please? You're considering dumping someone YOU LIKE. Why,cause we said so?

Let's say you dump her,then go date someone "hotter". Yeah,so?

This girl......

likes you
is someone you like
treats you well
has "mindblowing,amazing,super passionate" sex with you

And you're considering giving all that up simply because she isn't as "hot" as you once thought?

And if that wasn't enough,you said,"this girls personality and just the sex alone is what i always wanted.". You finally found what you've "always wanted",but you're willing to trade what you've always wanted for a "hotter girl".

Wow.

I know this may come as a shock,but "hotness" doesn't = "happiness".

You like this girl. Even with other more attractive options around you,THIS GIRL stands out. There are hotter girls around you,but THIS ONE keeps coming back to your mind.

Think with your "big" head,lol. Make a wise decision. I mean sh!t,you said the sex was "amazing and mindblowing". So you've having amazing and mindblowing sex with a girl YOU LIKE. And you want to drop that? To please who? Us?

Don't dump her on our account. If you're content and she's content,then screw us,go be happy with each other. Don't let us thinking with OUR d1cks choose your relationships.

Again, another person who didn't fully read or understand my post. I'm not concerned with her looks or physical features. Maybe if I didn't add that about her, I would be getting some better advice or more people (if any here) who had similar experiences. I'm talking about her behavior here (mostly from the start) and I can't stress that enough.

I don't really give a sh!t about anybody but myself, that's all that matters to me. I don't care about anybody on here. why should I? Most of the posts here I'm reading are what beginners should already know. But those are the posts that are getting the most attention and advice. What's the point of this forum then if people come here asking questions to get advice from people they don't know? Maybe I joined the wrong place. I thought you posted questions about a particular issue you are facing to get advice. Isn't that what this forum is for? Is it not? In the end, it will be my decision if I decide to proceed with and enter a relationship with her or not. Not because someone here tells me I should or shouldn't. I have no idea why you assume that and made that the whole point of your post. If that is the case, then nobody should be posting or asking questions on here right?

Hotness isn't an issue to me. I'm not dumping her because I don't think she is hot enough for me. I'm dating other girls who are hotter than her, they don't have loose skin or a lower value looking face without make up. That is probably why she texts so much when I'm away because she knows I go out with the other girls. I was asking about how she acts. Her behavior seemed odd to me at times. That was the advice I'm looking for. I already stated in my original post that the loose skin wasn't the issue. You didn't understand what I wrote and only picked out "the hotness" and who knows why yu think I care what others tell me to do. I just want to see if anybody went through the same thing as me and how it turned out or what they did about it so I can decide for myself what to do.

Yes, she treats me great. Buys me expensive jerseys and hats, we have great sex and she wants it all the time and more than once in a day. I just think that buying me all this stuff, sending me a naked pic when we barely texted and talked, her crying about not chilling that night, her texting me a lot, and acting like we are in a relationship already is sort of odd behavior to me. I've been having sex with other girls when I'm away so that is not an issue. I just wanted to hear from others if they had a girl act this way before they were together so I can decide if I'm going to be in a relationship or not.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
Your gf has a tight body, looks like she has nice firm t!ts and butt.
Very TIGHTTTTTTTTTTT. You could bounce a quarter off her ass and tits. Maybe I'll do that a little later tonight haha.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your life will become a living hell. They dont have rages until you are hooked, maybe a few months into the relationship. Right now you are recognizing strange things she does, those are the beginning signs. They are a chameleon. Able to transform themselves into whatever you want. Then all Hell breaks loose.

You need to trust me on this. I dated a girl for a year that was the exact same as yours. The stuff she said to me at first I was like "wtf"? I mean she worshiped me. It was so odd to hear that from someone I barely knew. By the time it was over, she had tried to kill herself twice in front of me, had faked being raped and robbed, and sent me to jail for a fake domestic violence charge.

RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
You are troubled because er behavior IS odd. A women should not exhibit such high interest so soon; that is the mark of desperation. A sane woman would let you pursue a bit, even if she REALLY liked you.

As for the "looks" issue, I've find that it is REALLY difficult to feel good about dating a girl that is "beneath" you, even when other mitigating factors are present. I say this with disappointment, because there is no RATIONAL reason I should prefer a 9 with a bad attitude to a 6 that treats me like a king. However, it is really difficult to go against biology and our preference for physically attractive women. I give Pierce Brosnan credit for being an outlier.

You can date her if it makes you happy; you shouldn't need forum approval. But, I have a feeling you are going to grow dissatisfied rather quickly, as she attempts to ensnare you in a committed relationship. Her behavior (towards a complete stranger, no less!) would indicate some pretty serious self esteem issues, and her rocky family life almost certainly has something to do with this. Make no mistake--the gifts, etc. were a BRIBE- she is aware of the value discrepancy and wants to "guilt" you into staying with her.

There really ARE no "casual" relationships to women (especially ones that are a little loony), so if you don't see potential here, you should end it NOW. The longer you see her, the more difficult it will be to extricate yourself from this situation. I can tell just from your words that you are going to have issues with her looks that are going to be very difficult to get past.

Yes, the high interest is what is odd to me. Other girls I dated had high interest but they didn't go as far as she has. I'm not looking for any approval, I just wanted to see if anybody had a similar situation as me. I won't be guilted by her gifts maybe she is trying the guilt trip but i will take what she gives me. She bought me 3 more jerseys. A Clevaland Indians (Road)
Seattle Mariners (alternate) and an Oakland A's (yellow alternate) authentic jerseys. Go check out the prices on shop.mlb.com those are expensive gifts.
We aren't even together yet. So I see this as odd. If this wsn't the issue there wouldnt be a problem.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Your life will become a living hell. They dont have rages until you are hooked, maybe a few months into the relationship. Right now you are recognizing strange things she does, those are the beginning signs. They are a chameleon. Able to transform themselves into whatever you want. Then all Hell breaks loose.

You need to trust me on this. I dated a girl for a year that was the exact same as yours. The stuff she said to me at first I was like "wtf"? I mean she worshiped me. It was so odd to hear that from someone I barely knew. By the time it was over, she had tried to kill herself twice in front of me, had faked being raped and robbed, and sent me to jail for a fake domestic violence charge.

RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY.

She really does worship me. for what? that is why i came here because it was confusing to hear someone that i barely know to say "youre the greatest guy I ever met." i've been told that before but not after a 3 or 4 weeks and a couple of hang outs. thats is some crazy sh!t there you went through. just happened really fast with her. thanks for your advice. thats what i was looking for to hear from someone who been through it.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Very TIGHTTTTTTTTTTT. You could bounce a quarter off her ass and tits. Maybe I'll do that a little later tonight haha.

haha i can't do that with her....i'll have to that on someone else :D

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
Yes, the high interest is what is odd to me. Other girls I dated had high interest but they didn't go as far as she has. I'm not looking for any approval, I just wanted to see if anybody had a similar situation as me. I won't be guilted by her gifts maybe she is trying the guilt trip but i will take what she gives me. She bought me 3 more jerseys. A Clevaland Indians (Road)
Seattle Mariners (alternate) and an Oakland A's (yellow alternate) authentic jerseys. Go check out the prices on shop.mlb.com those are expensive gifts.
We aren't even together yet. So I see this as odd. If this wsn't the issue there wouldnt be a problem.
It is odd. Very odd. Trust your gut. A normal sane girl would not do that. My ex BPD did the same at first. Clothes, car payments, dinners, etc. Heaven. Then it became hell.

TRUST YOUR GUT.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
haha i can't do that with her....i'll have to that on someone else :D
You could try a rubber super ball on yours haha.

Seriously, nothing against the girl, other than she is a psycho haha, but you can do better. You seem like a good guy. Don't ever settle. It took me 20 years of dating to find my current gf, and yes, the love of my life. Sometimes it makes me sad that we went this long without knowing each other. Such a waste. But we have to fail to find success. You'll find the right girl for you.

:)

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
It is odd. Very odd. Trust your gut. A normal sane girl would not do that. My ex BPD did the same at first. Clothes, car payments, dinners, etc. Heaven. Then it became hell.

TRUST YOUR GUT.
I know. that is why i thought it was weird at first. how long did you know her before you got in a relationship with her? did she initiate it?

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
goldengoose said:

I took off her shirt and underneath she had one of those slim body suits to make you look thinner. she had two of those on. i got those off and saw her boobs up close. That was the first i noticed. I was so shocked. They werent what i expected and i even saw most of them in the pic. they were saggy
and kind of ripply. You know how those clowns blow up those long balloons for you and they are straight across? thats how they were except imagine having that balloon for a few months and they start to lose their air. And if you took a couple of socks and put rocks on them and they just hung down. thats how they were. I looked at the rest of her body and I couldnt believe it. She had all this super loose skin all over her stomach with lots of lines and stretch marks. She had it on her triceps and even on her inner thighs shhok like jello and looked like cottage cheese. I couldnt believe it. Looked like an old lady body suit like Mrs. Doubtfire wore.

she was really loose tho. never had a girl that loose before and even her vag was lodish and wrinkly. looked like an old chicken and like a worn out tire.
LOL!

That description was hilarious man. Unfortunately when some people lose alot of weight, stretch marks, loose skin etc all hang around. This is generally the case for people that would be considered as "obese". OR people that lost the weight too quickly. It seems the only option for her would be surgery. Irregardless of how funny the situation was, I kind of feel bad for her because there isn't much more she can do besides surgery to make her body look normal. She does sound a little bit crazy though......

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are clueless about BPD. It does not mean "has a vagina." BPD girls don't buy you gifts. You buy them gifts. They are seducers of men, not fomer fat girls with low self-esteem, which by the way is her problem, and it explains all of her behavior. Take everything negative you feel about her appearance, multiply it by a thousand, and that is how she views herself.

Why do you think she has such a great personality? It's because she thinks she's hideous and has no choice. The sex is good for the same reason. If she grew up beautiful, she'd be a b!tch, because she can.

I have been with a lot of similar girls: late-bloomers, nerds coming out of their social shells, former fat girls. What I really liked about all of them is that they were truly humble about themselves. I'd rather be with a girl that I like than a beautiful b!tch.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You guys are clueless about BPD.

No, but It looks like you are. Did you even read what he wrote? Any of it? All classic BPD signs there. She sucks him in with her life problems, Family, ex boyfriends, then the constant texting starts, the sexual forwardness, telling him how great he is etc, making him feel special, the gifts, early neediness/clingy, she gets upset when he's not around (feeling of abandonment) and so on. Those are early BPD stages.

It does not mean "has a vagina."

who said that?

BPD girls don't buy you gifts. You buy them gifts. They are seducers of men,

Now this makes no sense at all. They are seducers of men, so they will buy YOU things and use sex to seduce the MAN. The guy wouldn't be seducing her with gifts. She is trying to seduce him with her sexual forwardness and gifts. Why the hell would he buy her gifts when she is seducing him?

not fomer fat girls with low self-esteem, which by the way is her problem, and it explains all of her behavior.

Not true. Wrong again. BPD girls are notorious for having eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, over eating, severe weight gain and weight loss. BPD girls have severe low self esteem which is why they are so needy/clingy and are in (and stay) abusive relationships and feel like they can never be loved. They feel like they can never be good enough. That is low self esteem. They are afraid of abandonment and when they feel the other person is away from them, they freak out and text constantly and are afraid of that person leaving them. That is why they attatch themselves so fast by the idiolization, the sex, and the gifts like she is doing to him now. They have self hate/loathing and when a guy shows they actually love them they freak out and feel trapped and they cheat on them, hate them, terrorize them, leave them for another guy, or if the guy tries to leave them they will do everything in their power to force them to stay. I'm not clueless about this at all. If you would of read his story more clearly and picked out the warnng signs you would of known that it is early BPD stage one idiolization trying to suck him in a relationship.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You guys are clueless about BPD. BPD girls don't buy you gifts. You buy them gifts.

yeah ok...When you buy them gifts they feel loved and they don't want to feel loved, they feel smothered by the gift giving and they act out against you for that. They start the push/pull process and start to distance themselves from you because they can't be really close. They begin to devalue you for loving them so they start to cheat and hate you because they fear abandonment and don't want to lose you but in the end, they end up leaving you without a care in the world because they sucked the next victim in and they start the whole process over again. BPD waifs are notorious for this. They buy you gifts, they are caregivers. they want you to save and help them. They have low self esteem and feel that the gifts they give are the only way they can show real love and not to mention to suck you into a relationship. Again, they buy YOU gifts, you DON'T buy them gifts. Forgot to mention this the first time.

They are seducers of men,

Yes, and the waifs want you to save them from their problems.Just as the girl this guy is seeing is doing with her stories of family problems and the ex boyfriends treating her bad. That is why she is telling him all those great things about him to suck him in so he will think he can treat her better than the others.

Why do you think she has such a great personality? It's because she thinks she's hideous and has no choice.

Way off again. She has the great personality because she is mirroring him and his personality (that is what they do) and idolizing him, sucking him in, making him feel like the greatest guy on earth so he will be with her and a few months later the s*** will hit the fan and he will wonder what happened to the awesme sweet girl. Like I said before, its all an act, a facade, and she knows what she is doing with the gift giving etc...No, it's because she is trying to reel him in and doing everything in her power to get him, has others guys too on the string but is looking for a easy target or what she wants him for. BPD's have plenty of choices, AFC's and every guy in between.

The sex is good for the same reason. If she grew up beautiful, she'd be a b!tch, because she can.

BPD's are very sexual and use it as a weapon against their men. they give it all the time and then take it away at a moments notice when they devalue the guy.

I have been with a lot of similar girls: late-bloomers, nerds coming out of their social shells, former fat girls. What I really liked about all of them is that they were truly humble about themselves. I'd rather be with a girl that I like than a beautiful b!tch.

obviously not a BPD but I do agree about the being humble part
and being with someone you like

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG.... that's the funniest post i've read in a while. those descriptions are priceless. Keep em coming.

dementia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Id also like to say that this was the funniest **** ive read in a while:

"You know how those clowns blow up those long balloons for you and they are straight across? thats how they were except imagine having that balloon for a few months and they start to lose their air. And if you took a couple of socks and put rocks on them and they just hung down. thats how they were. I looked at the rest of her body and I couldnt believe it. She had all this super loose skin all over her stomach with lots of lines and stretch marks. She had it on her triceps and even on her inner thighs shhok like jello and looked like cottage cheese. I couldnt believe it. Looked like an old lady body suit like Mrs. Doubtfire wore. I got passed that and we had amazing sex. she was like an animal and it was rough hard and super passionate. It was mindblowing and I loved it. after a couple hours we took a break and had some more. said she couldnt get enough.

she was really loose tho. never had a girl that loose before and even her vag was lodish and wrinkly. looked like an old chicken and like a worn out tire. She is only 23 and shouldnt be this way. "
Id also like to say that this is the funniest thing ive read all week. Thank you!.. Id run too.. The only reason you probably got off cos it was new, but if you get comfortable imagine that every day, when youre bored. You even get bored of hotter girls.. i cant even imagine something like this...

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
That's disgusting. You got your nut? What more do you want? Please don't keep non-attractive girls on the team. If she was a 7+ you could date her but anything lower is a hit and quit.

BTW she probably used to be fat and got lippo or something. No guys wanted her and thats why she is so clingy.

you have a lot of nerve saying this to me.

her face is attractive. when the clothes are off. she is not so much.

that wasn't the point of this post. it is her behavior that i'm confused with. not her looks.

you are also knocking other guys here.

you can't even get laid by your own girlfriend that you live with.

that is pretty pathetic pretty boy.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you keep defending her. Why is that? I find that odd as well.

Dude, crazy chic is crazy. Move on. Or...stop posting and defending her. We all know that you are a moth draw the the flame and you're not gonna heed any warning here, you want this. So go for it and holla back and let us know how it worked out.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
Yeah. My ex was BPD and that is pretty much exactly what happens with a borderline waif. Good luck, bro :D.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
Yeah. My ex was BPD and that is pretty much exactly what happens with a borderline waif. Good luck, bro :D.