She was an 8 or so i thought....help with new girl!!!

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum after looking on here for a few days. Anyway I met this recently we hit off great although I've never been with a girl who I really felt so close before. It's like we've known each other forever but there are somethings that are sort of weird and that have totally surprised me with her so far. Kinda not what I thought idk.:confused:

We met online after she sent me a message then I friended her. We wrote a couple of messages then she gave me her number. She was really hot with brownish hair kinda looks Lindsay Lohan but more cute. She kinda got lost in the mix because i'm out of state right now and was dating and chilling with other girls. I wasn't online for over a week so I thought I would just text her since it was well over a week and a half. I texted her and maybe 3 min later I get an "OMG how are you? Good to hear from you!" We texted a couple more because I was busy getting ready to go out and had no time to talk. I called her the next day and we talked for about 15-20 she as happy to talk and sounded a little nervous.

She texted me during the day. Most I didn't respond to and wanted me to talk when I had a chance. Next day she texted me and asked me if I get text pic messages and I told her yes. She sent me a pic of herself and she looked super hot. texted me later "how my day was" what am I doing tonight" etc. She seemed really interested talking to me but I thought too much. Then later that night she sent a text saying "Sorry I'm being so buggy I just like talking to you."

I didnt talk to her much the next two days, then the next day late in the afternoon I get another pic from her. This one was a topless pic of her but she cut off the nipples and said "This is a much better picture except I have no shirt on...:)" I thought that was really weird cuz we only been talking for a few days. I texted back something later like "its always better without a shirt." then she texted back "I cut off some of my boobs because I didn't want to be too forward." Heck she already sent me a forward pic. how more forward can you be?

She called me the next night and we talked about almost everything....Stuff she likes.....sports, music, her hobbies etc. Then I talked about sometings I like but it was mostly her talking about herself. She went into her family stuff like problems she was having and had with them. Her ex's who cheated on her and how they dumped her and her friends who were friends but didn't always chill with her or help when she needed it. Talked about other guys but then I talked about other girls and she stopped. Felt like I got her entire life story. After we hung up it was 5 hours we talked. i know thats crazy and never talked that long before but I just wanted to get to know her and it only seemed like an hour. I didnt plan on meeting her anytime soon or maybe at all so I wanted to see what she was like. After that she texted "wow i cant believe we talked for 5 hours."

We continued talking and she went on about herself and stuff and texted me. I didnt always reply back but she was like a puppy dog kept at it. she would send me texts like "We never even met before and I have a huge crush on you" "youre such a cool guy" and started calling me "hun" "babe" and would comment on my pics along with other girls trying to out do them. sent me texts like "youre so hot" "cute" "sexy". Then she started getting sexual and talking sex and stuff on the phone but more so than normal.

Another week later I was back in town and we finally hung out. Went to a game and she seemed nervous after all we talked I was kind of surprised. She was a lot bigger in person. Had small chunkier legs but not a huge fat girl just a little meat on her bones but her face was a solid 8 or better. We had a great time and kissed her at the end of the date. I had to go back after the weekend and got texts from her like "I feel kind of silly but I only met you once and miss you a lot"

Got back in town again and we hung out again. She wanted to go to a game cuz she got free tix. had another great time. After we pulled off somewhere and fingered her anda great make out session. She wanted to hang out again in 2 more days but I had pans with another girl. I told her I might hang out with some friends. I turned my phone off that night cuz I was with another girl and didnt want nobody bothering me. After my date with the other girl I got some texts from her and she said she was really upset. When I called her she was crying because my phone was off and called her friend to get some support. Said she really likes me and doesnt want to get used like her ex used her. I thought that was weird. never had a girl react fast like that and we only hung out twice. why should she care? that puzzled me for a day or two but then forgot about it and she would send me texts like "you make me feel so happy" "never met a guy as great and incredible as you" "you make my heart happy" "so glad I met such a special guy and i mean that from my heart." It feels so great to be liked like this.

Next time we hung out she invited me to her house to see her sports collections and stuff she collects. She lives at home and her parents were gone all day. She showed me her stuff she had and we went to her bedroom.
Started making out on her bed and started to take her clothes off. She was kind of hesitant and said "maybe we should keep our clothes on incase someone comes home." I told her we would be ok. So I started taking of her clothes and this is where everything turns out not so good.

I took off her shirt and underneath she had one of those slim body suits to make you look thinner. she had two of those on. i got those off and saw her boobs up close. That was the first i noticed. I was so shocked. They werent what i expected and i even saw most of them in the pic. they were saggy
and kind of ripply. You know how those clowns blow up those long balloons for you and they are straight across? thats how they were except imagine having that balloon for a few months and they start to lose their air. And if you took a couple of socks and put rocks on them and they just hung down. thats how they were. I looked at the rest of her body and I couldnt believe it. She had all this super loose skin all over her stomach with lots of lines and stretch marks. She had it on her triceps and even on her inner thighs shhok like jello and looked like cottage cheese. I couldnt believe it. Looked like an old lady body suit like Mrs. Doubtfire wore. I got passed that and we had amazing sex. she was like an animal and it was rough hard and super passionate. It was mindblowing and I loved it. after a couple hours we took a break and had some more. said she couldnt get enough.

she was really loose tho. never had a girl that loose before and even her vag was lodish and wrinkly. looked like an old chicken and like a worn out tire. She is only 23 and shouldnt be this way. she used to be heavier and lost a lot of weight she said but nobody should look like this. het butt looked good in jeans but with none on it was golbs of loose fat and was flat:confused:

she immeadiatly wanted to take a shower after the 3 hours said she was hot. she took one and came near the bathroom and she didnt want me to see her without make up and even complained during sex that it was going to come off and didnt want me to see her with none on. I got a glimpse of her without it and she wasnt the 8 i thought. more like a 5 with blemishes and scars. so i was shocked. we ended up having sex in the bathroom again on the chair. almost broke it cuz she wanted it and couldnt get enough of me she said.

i was shocked about her appearance and some of her behavior confused me. We then went out for a nice dinner and when we came back she talked to her gf and had me talk with her to say hi and stuff and she had me meet her parents. she gave me 2 "surprises" as she called them. bought me 2 hats and a jersey which i neverked for. she was hinting on us becoming official but i said its too soon and she was very disapointed.

now that im gone she is bugging me all the time and wanting to know what im doing etc. i think she is great except her neediness and of course her physical loose fat but i never had a girl i liked so much so fast. i can get other girls with a better body but this girls personality and just the sex alone is what i always wanted. so should i do? looks past her weird behavior and loose fat or wait tio become official. there are some tings she says that are strange but idk she seems amazing to me. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
hit it and quit it, psycho there man, the alarms going off are your common senses coming to you, use them

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, the description you gave of her made me bust out laughing. The
doubtfire thing and the balloon and the socks. All laughing a side tho,
she is the classic BPD. She is trying to suck you in by buying
you gifts and giving you all the compliments she can give you. of course
she is telling you about how horrible the ex bf's were to her. her family
situation and with the friends. she wants YOU to think she is
the "victim" in all this. she wants you to try and "save" her when in
reality you can't. she already displayed the "weird behavior" as you said.
Let her go, you already hooked up so leave it at that. Don't get anymore involved with her or you will be sorry you did. Her act is
a all facade it will slowly go away and her true colors will
come out and you don't want to experience that. listen to me and
the above poster. you hit it....so quit it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's disgusting. You got your nut? What more do you want? Please don't keep non-attractive girls on the team. If she was a 7+ you could date her but anything lower is a hit and quit.

BTW she probably used to be fat and got lippo or something. No guys wanted her and thats why she is so clingy.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha good story, AJ summed it up perdy good. You got your fvck, now continue with your life.. If she can handle it then I suggest friendzoning her since it sounds like you're okay with her personality just not her looks (tell her you aren't ready for a relationship and are focusing on other life goals, career, education, etc. And don't lead her on with it as a future possibility, just say it isn't going to happen because of those things and you can't estimate the future.) She is trying to guilt you by saying don't "use me" so that you feel bad. It's simple manipulation, relationships don't build in 5 hours, they take months, years. Depending on your age you could make a really stupid decision and let yourself emotionally slip with her - hopefully you are more mature than that. Also, just for reference, it is possible to find an LTR worthy chick online, but it's very rare - I would say avoid this particular girl at all costs... Dude the warning signs are everywhere...

Also she has severe insecurities, I can't even imagine what she'd do once she manipulates your feelings and gets a hold of your balls (mentally). Step away from this one bro, she's a 5.... That's all it comes down to... You can do better.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's what I have to tell from my personal experience.

You sound hot, and since I am good looking too, I know where you are coming from exactly.

You have lots of girls flocking to you, but there's the quality problem.

I would suggest you to keep using (yes, USING) these girls to satisfy your manly urges, but do keep trying to improve your game with the more quality ones.

Or else, you will get stuck with the lower quality ones. Flirt with the girls who are more of a challenge to you. Don't get stuck in the comfort zone that other girls are already coming to you.

You gotta keep it moving, dude...

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
That's disgusting. You got your nut? What more do you want? Please don't keep non-attractive girls on the team. If she was a 7+ you could date her but anything lower is a hit and quit.

BTW she probably used to be fat and got lippo or something. No guys wanted her and thats why she is so clingy.
she used to be fat in hs but lost weight. don't think she had lipo because of the loose skin. with make up on she is an 8. super cute face and a lot of guys hit on her on FB and in public. she had a lot of guys wanting her. I was shocked to see her body like that. got fooled because she wore a slimmer that kept the loose skin looking tight and without make up lowered her value.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rocket87 said:
Haha good story, AJ summed it up perdy good. You got your fvck, now continue with your life.. If she can handle it then I suggest friendzoning her since it sounds like you're okay with her personality just not her looks (tell her you aren't ready for a relationship and are focusing on other life goals, career, education, etc. And don't lead her on with it as a future possibility, just say it isn't going to happen because of those things and you can't estimate the future.) She is trying to guilt you by saying don't "use me" so that you feel bad. It's simple manipulation, relationships don't build in 5 hours, they take months, years. Depending on your age you could make a really stupid decision and let yourself emotionally slip with her - hopefully you are more mature than that. Also, just for reference, it is possible to find an LTR worthy chick online, but it's very rare - I would say avoid this particular girl at all costs... Dude the warning signs are everywhere...

Also she has severe insecurities, I can't even imagine what she'd do once she manipulates your feelings and gets a hold of your balls (mentally). Step away from this one bro, she's a 5.... That's all it comes down to... You can do better.

I wasn't looking for a LTR online. This was the first girl I actually dated online except for a few hook ups. She sought me out and messaged me and gave her phone number. I just friended her to see more of her pics. I was dating other girls during that time she contacted me and I waited well over a week to even communicate with her. I guess what it comes down to with her body and no make up she is a 5. but with the slimmer on and make up she is really hot and the value goes up. that is why I was so shocked to see her looking that way. Ive seen lots of girls without make up but she totally drops lower than anyone i've seen. I love her personality. Its that there were some strange behavior stuff that stood out. Like I said, with the slimmer and make up she is hot but its without it that changed everything. But I can over look all that just because I like her. I've never met a girl like this before someone I felt close to so fast. I just wanted to see if I was doing the right thing or not since she wants a relationship now. I have lots of other options but she stands out among the other loose skin and all. Idk why but she does.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
man, the description you gave of her made me bust out laughing. The
doubtfire thing and the balloon and the socks. All laughing a side tho,
she is the classic BPD. She is trying to suck you in by buying
you gifts and giving you all the compliments she can give you. of course
she is telling you about how horrible the ex bf's were to her. her family
situation and with the friends. she wants YOU to think she is
the "victim" in all this. she wants you to try and "save" her when in
reality you can't. she already displayed the "weird behavior" as you said.
Let her go, you already hooked up so leave it at that. Don't get anymore involved with her or you will be sorry you did. Her act is
a all facade it will slowly go away and her true colors will
come out and you don't want to experience that. listen to me and
the above poster. you hit it....so quit it.

What is bpd? she does like me or she wouldn't be buying me hats and jerseys. Those aren't cheap btw. Those jerseys are $180 and over. I don't understand what she is a victim of. She has family problems and had crappy ex's but a lot of ppl have that. yeah her behavior stood out but i'm thinking she is just really trying to overly impress me.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
Okay, here's what I have to tell from my personal experience.

You sound hot, and since I am good looking too, I know where you are coming from exactly.

You have lots of girls flocking to you, but there's the quality problem.

I would suggest you to keep using (yes, USING) these girls to satisfy your manly urges, but do keep trying to improve your game with the more quality ones.

Or else, you will get stuck with the lower quality ones. Flirt with the girls who are more of a challenge to you. Don't get stuck in the comfort zone that other girls are already coming to you.

You gotta keep it moving, dude...

I've never had a problem with getting girls and that's what I have been doing. With this particular girl, I just really like her except some odd behavior stood out and was trying to make sense of it. Thats why I told my situation here. I was dating other girls at the time I met her and they are thin and hot even without make up. But this girl idk why I like her so much over any other girl. She buys and makes me all this cool sh!t its amazing.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She had one of her girlfriends call me today cuz she wanted to see what i was like i guess...idk...feels like we are already in a relationship the way shes acting. should I get rid of her and just go back to dating the other girls I had before her? the only problem is that i really like this girl.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her then stop complaining about her and date her. She definately treats you like a king. If I liked a girl and she treated me the way this girl does I would be in a relationship with her regardless of her looks.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stage 5 CLINGER ALERT!!!!!

Run away. Just run away. Not only is she a clinger, but she sounds like a BPD as well. Borderline Personality Disorder. Google it. Trust me they will make your life a living hell. You sound like you haven't had much experience with women. Nothing else would make you think this girl's personality is "amazing". I'll agree she does sound amazing. Amazingly psycho. Just thinking of being with a girl like that sends shivers up and down my spine. Fat rolls. Bad face with no makeup. Texting/calling all the time. Clingy as all hell. Emotional. Sounds like low self esteem as well.

As far as her being an 8. Post a pic. I can't imagine any girl who has to wear a body suit an 8. People love to overrate girls. This is my gf of two years. I rate her anywhere from an 8 to a 9. Is she anywhere close to her?

http://img577.imageshack.us/i/rose8888888888.jpg/

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
She had one of her girlfriends call me today cuz she wanted to see what i was like i guess...idk...feels like we are already in a relationship the way shes acting. should I get rid of her and just go back to dating the other girls I had before her? the only problem is that i really like this girl.
Are you guys 13 or something? Run away from this psycho.

Igetit!

Reaction score
That's one heck of a story dude,lol. I admit that when I first read it,I was crackin' up all over the place.

All I have to say is this.....

If YOU WANT to date her,then date her.

If you've found someone who you like,who's company you enjoy,and the sex was to use your words "mindblowing","amazing",and "super passionate",then screw what we (the forum) have to say.

She's not an 8. Uhhh.....yeah,so? Are you happy? Are you content? If so,then that's all that matters.

You don't need a bunch of people on an anonymus forum,who you don't know,and who you'll NEVER MEET dictating how you live and who you date.

I mean what are you going to do,dump her so we'll be happy?

A LOT of guys here bow down to the alter of "hotness". A woman can be nasty,cruel,have a down-right putrid personality,she can reek pure havoc in a guy's life,but if she's "hot" then all is forgiven.

"Supposedly",a 7 is better than a 6. And a 8 than a 7,and a 9 than a 8.

Really? In who's eyes? So if a girl is a 7 with the personality of this chick you're seeing now,but you run across a 9 who's snobby,stuckup,have a b1tchy attitude,has her nose up in the air thinking she's better than everybody else,would you really choose the 9? (AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A ONE NIGHT STAND,I MEAN AN ONGOING RELATIONSHIP)

I think a lot of guys would.

I know you were shocked at seeing her without her make-up and clothes,lol,but dispite her body not being what you expected it to be,yes,even though she wasn't as "hot" like you thought she'd be without her clothes on,you STILL LIKE HER.

In the end,that's all that matters. Don't get deceived by this "eternal quest" of finding the "hottest" girl.

goldengoose said:
should I get rid of her and just go back to dating the other girls I had before her? the only problem is that i really like this girl.
Dude,let me ask you a question.....

Who are you trying to please? You're considering dumping someone YOU LIKE. Why,cause we said so?

Let's say you dump her,then go date someone "hotter". Yeah,so?

This girl......

likes you
is someone you like
treats you well
has "mindblowing,amazing,super passionate" sex with you

And you're considering giving all that up simply because she isn't as "hot" as you once thought?

And if that wasn't enough,you said,"this girls personality and just the sex alone is what i always wanted.". You finally found what you've "always wanted",but you're willing to trade what you've always wanted for a "hotter girl".

Wow.

I know this may come as a shock,but "hotness" doesn't = "happiness".

You like this girl. Even with other more attractive options around you,THIS GIRL stands out. There are hotter girls around you,but THIS ONE keeps coming back to your mind.

Think with your "big" head,lol. Make a wise decision. I mean sh!t,you said the sex was "amazing and mindblowing". So you've having amazing and mindblowing sex with a girl YOU LIKE. And you want to drop that? To please who? Us?

Don't dump her on our account. If you're content and she's content,then screw us,go be happy with each other. Don't let us thinking with OUR d1cks choose your relationships.

Last edited:

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
If you like her then stop complaining about her and date her. She definately treats you like a king. If I liked a girl and she treated me the way this girl does I would be in a relationship with her regardless of her looks.
You didn't read or understand my post. I'm not concerned with her looks. That is not my problem. Yes, I was shocked, but then again, anybody would be. That is not why I joined this forum to ask for some advice. I felt that some of her behavior was odd to me from the start. I wanted to see if anybody else on this site had a similar experience like mine with the early neediness, the gift buying, the super fast attraction BEFORE we were in a relationship, so I can decide if I want to proceed in a relationship with her or not. I'm looking for some good solid advice here and you haven't given me any because you haven't had a situation like mine yet.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Stage 5 CLINGER ALERT!!!!!

Run away. Just run away. Not only is she a clinger, but she sounds like a BPD as well. Borderline Personality Disorder. Google it. Trust me they will make your life a living hell. You sound like you haven't had much experience with women. Nothing else would make you think this girl's personality is "amazing". I'll agree she does sound amazing. Amazingly psycho. Just thinking of being with a girl like that sends shivers up and down my spine. Fat rolls. Bad face with no makeup. Texting/calling all the time. Clingy as all hell. Emotional. Sounds like low self esteem as well.

As far as her being an 8. Post a pic. I can't imagine any girl who has to wear a body suit an 8. People love to overrate girls. This is my gf of two years. I rate her anywhere from an 8 to a 9. Is she anywhere close to her?

http://img577.imageshack.us/i/rose8888888888.jpg/
Well I know how to approach girls, have them give me or get their number, how to talk to them, when to call for a date, keep them interested, so and and so forth. I've been dating since I was 15 (8 years) so that would give me experience. Like I said, this girl is different, none like I ever dated before so that is a reason she stands out among the others.

I read about the borderlne pesonality and she isn't angry or have rages. It seems that she doesn't have enough affection or something and is hungry to have it. Thats why I felt it was odd and was looking for a little advice to see if anybody else had this situation as mine.

She doesn't have "fat rolls" or rolls of fat on her. It is loose skin that hangs from her stomach and her butt. It jiggles like jello and hangs down. It isn't tight and there is no elasticity. It is wrinkled and stretched out like an old chicken. That is probably why she wears the stretch slimmer shirts and pants, and body suits to make it look firm. That is why I was shocked when I took her clothes off. Who would of thought she had that? nobody would. She had a tough time growing up, why she ate in high school and her self esteem took a hit then. She is confident when we go out, outgoing, talk to people, guys notice her a lot, likes the attention, and is comfortable around others. Its when she is away from me or doesnt hear from me is when she acts different. She was emotional when we didn't chill that time, and texts more than other girls and is a little clingy.

I didn't know we were allowed to post pics on this forum. I know about the overrating. People do it all the time, but I call them as I see them. I saw her pics online when I met her there. Her face is hot and that is an 8 when I saw her pics. When I met her in person, her face was still hot but she was bigger in person than her pics. Probably 30 pounds than what I excpected. Anybody would be surprised by that. I'm rating her face, not her body because with her clothes off that drops her value tremendously. She dated a pro ball player briefly and hooked up with another and I know they were shocked too. I'm not focused on her looks or the skin deformities she has. I'm asking about behavior and if anybody had a similar experience like mine before I decide to be in a relationship with her.

I'm not grading the overall appearance of her, just her face. Your gf has a tight body, looks like she has nice firm t!ts and butt. The girl i'm writing about doesn't have any of that. Hers are saggy, like i said two socks with two rocks in them. They hang down. They feel and look like an old balloon losing its air. They start to wrinkle. Your gf has a tight stomach. Hers has loose, wrinkly, stretched marked hanging skin. Her butt looks like two flat beat up pillows with hanging skin. Her vag is wrinkled and very loose. For a girl 23 that is very strange to have loose wrinkly skin like that. If you gave her another body and removed the skin then that wouldnt be a problem. It grossed me out, but its the person who she is and what she has done for me so fast is why I like her. If this was any other girl I wouldnt even consider her with the loose skin etc. but she is different among any other girl i've been with. Thanks for your advice.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are troubled because er behavior IS odd. A women should not exhibit such high interest so soon; that is the mark of desperation. A sane woman would let you pursue a bit, even if she REALLY liked you.

As for the "looks" issue, I've find that it is REALLY difficult to feel good about dating a girl that is "beneath" you, even when other mitigating factors are present. I say this with disappointment, because there is no RATIONAL reason I should prefer a 9 with a bad attitude to a 6 that treats me like a king. However, it is really difficult to go against biology and our preference for physically attractive women. I give Pierce Brosnan credit for being an outlier.

You can date her if it makes you happy; you shouldn't need forum approval. But, I have a feeling you are going to grow dissatisfied rather quickly, as she attempts to ensnare you in a committed relationship. Her behavior (towards a complete stranger, no less!) would indicate some pretty serious self esteem issues, and her rocky family life almost certainly has something to do with this. Make no mistake--the gifts, etc. were a BRIBE- she is aware of the value discrepancy and wants to "guilt" you into staying with her.

There really ARE no "casual" relationships to women (especially ones that are a little loony), so if you don't see potential here, you should end it NOW. The longer you see her, the more difficult it will be to extricate yourself from this situation. I can tell just from your words that you are going to have issues with her looks that are going to be very difficult to get past.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
Like I said, this girl is different, none like I ever dated before so that is a reason she stands out among the others.
The reason she stands out and seems unlike any others you have dated is because she is unlike any you have ever dated. She is BPD. And that is what they do. Make you feel like you are the king of the world. Answer every call/email/text within seconds. Call you all the time. Want to see you all the time. Tell you that you are the love of her life after barely knowing you. You will feel like you are in heaven.

And then?.....

No profit.

Your life will become a living hell. They dont have rages until you are hooked, maybe a few months into the relationship. Right now you are recognizing strange things she does, that is the beginning signs. They are a chameleon. Able to transform themselves into whatever you want. Then all Hell breaks loose. As I said, look up BPD on here, and Google it. Get other guys opinions and experiences with it. She isn't anywhere near good looking enough to put up with another second. Run.