She Tried to Hurt Me

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least she didn't poop on your clothes. This is a fb post from today by a girl on my friends list:
Holy crap.... So fvcking classy....

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?

Who collects their sh1t!?!?!

Holy hell

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?

Holy hell
FB needs a Poop button.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Holy hell
I think the sh!t was fresh from the tap

Reaction score
Wait you actually think this girl is attractive? Am I the only one who's going to say something about this 4.
It's also very creepy that you post pictures of these "hot women" you conquer on an online anonymous forum. But to each their own
That girl looks like the grandchild of retarded Irish immigrants. Any time you disagree with him, he will call you a female and might even accuse you of being one of his ex's.

He once told me I had bad taste because I went to Hooters, yet he goes to strip clubs? Nothing he says makes sense.

Reaction score

Holy hell
Not to mention illegal.

I would have called the cops in 2 seconds.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He once told me I had bad taste because I went to Hooters, yet he goes to strip clubs? Nothing he says makes sense.
maybe he meant the food at hooters is bad

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he said I had bad taste in "food and women" for going to Hooters.
presumably he thinks that there are hotter girls at strip clubs so hooters is a waste of money, I think he's too rich to understand the price difference though

Reaction score
presumably he thinks that there are hotter girls at strip clubs so hooters is a waste of money, I think he's too rich to understand the price difference though
He's not that rich.

My dad makes his annual earnings in 3 weeks.

I think he said something like $250k/year. That's certainly a lot and I hope to get there someday, but it's not unheard of.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not that rich.

My dad makes his annual earnings in 3 weeks.

I think he said something like $250k/year. That's certainly a lot and I hope to get there someday, but it's not unheard of.
Umm, I won't name names but I learned first hand a few days ago that people love to put in a bullchit internet personna.... I wouldn't buy everything that gets fed....

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, I won't name names but I learned first hand a few days ago that people love to put in a bullchit internet personna.... I wouldn't buy everything that gets fed....
at the same time, if you're skeptical without any evidence against what you're skeptical about, you'll just end up having conversations like:

bigneil: "my name really is neil"

"BULLSH!T! show me a birth certificate!"

which is a little pointless lol.