She Tried to Hurt Me

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Think I speak for everyone when I say, I told you so
No, you don't.
HAHAHAHA. And she was not hot. Don't forget that fact.
An now she was hardly ugly now was she. Fair enough beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however it's clear she was decent looking....
Think you might be projecting your sexless life jealousy.....
Work on obtaining abundance and a generous disposition........

If that was said to me "I'm in love with someone else.."........I wouldn't be convinced that she was trying to hurt me....
The directness would be refreshing.....

Anyway, 21 year olds are dingbats...............you can't really take anything they say seriously...

Don't feel bad for me! Hope (9 month affairs with 20 year old models) happens again and again!
Exactly. Healthy way to look at things.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over yourself.

She wanted to end it as quickly as possible, from HER perspective. She probably didn't give ANY thought to how it would affect you.

Stop acting like a butt-hurt beta who creates endless threads trying to micro-analyze ever potential meaning behind every sentence.

Forget her and find somebody else.
Someone had to say it. 46 years old and barely in a relationship. By Neil's only account this girl was still screwing other guys 3 months into their "relationship" so in reality there's been a relationship for less than 6 months...and for a half of that time Neil was playing retarded games where they'd go 3 weeks without speaking...Sounds like a mature, healthy, desirable relationship...

No one should be falling for a girl this quickly...least of all someone who supposedly knows and gets the game.

@LARaiders85 Surprised to see you enabling this.

Last edited:

Polysix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigneil, regardless if she is bpd or not. Any type of Re-game or six after the break up would destroy/ ruin your attraction and all the good the memories of your relationship would disapear. I'm with @LARaiders85 on this the longer you stay in contact with her the worse you will hear(t). Just let her go and move on. But if you stay in contact, overanalize everything, and maybe even get obsessed, she will badmouth you even more and forget all the good memories she has with you, with good reason. No Contact is the only way to keep her hamster spinning. Don't play her games, be wiser than that. You both had a good ride, right time right place, be proud of it and move on.

Reaction score
No, you don't.

An now she was hardly ugly now was she. Fair enough beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however it's clear she was decent looking....
Think you might be projecting your sexless life jealousy.....
Work on obtaining abundance and a generous disposition........

If that was said to me "I'm in love with someone else.."........I wouldn't be convinced that she was trying to hurt me....
The directness would be refreshing.....

Anyway, 21 year olds are dingbats...............you can't really take anything they say seriously...

Exactly. Healthy way to look at things.
I can get sex any time I want. I just have to pay for it.

You could call that pathetic, or you could call it smart. It's wiser than getting married or spending a fortune on dates.

The world is ****ed up and girls have way too high of an underserved position in society. Is that me making excuses? NO. It's the reality.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Someone had to say it. 46 years old and barely in a relationship. By Neil's only account this girl was still screwing other guys 3 months into their "relationship" so in reality there's been a relationship for less than 6 months...and for a half of that time Neil was playing retarded games where they'd go 3 weeks without speaking...Sounds like a mature, healthy, desirable relationship...

No one should be falling for a girl this quickly...least of all someone who supposedly knows and gets the game.

@LARaiders85 Surprised to see you enabling this.
I find it flattering that my fans remember such amazing details.

When I ended it June 23 she told me in writing that she hadn't been with anyone but me since December 2 (which was 7 weeks after she and I first had sex, not 3 months), BeTheChange thinks that if I didn't have a commitment from a then 20 year old after four dates I should have dumped her. Oh what great morals BeTheChange has!

So she was faithful to me for nearly 7 months. Not easy to get a HB9 25 years your junior to be faithful for that long. For the 9 months we dated she would wear any makeup, any outfit or any hair style I wanted, and would let me do anything I wanted. I made love to her in about 20 different beds. It was the best relationship I ever had.

BeTheChange thinks he can undo everything and make himself look better for having been single.

I realized something today that I think can help a lot of us going through a breakup: in the end I never lost her, she slowly changed from a gorgeous 20 year old stripper into a typical bratty 21 year old daddy's girl. It was always on my terms.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it flattering that my fans remember such amazing details.

When I ended it June 23 she told me in writing that she hadn't been with anyone but me since December 2 (which was 7 weeks after she and I first had sex, not 3 months), nearly 7 months earlier. For those 9 months she would wear any makeup, any outfit or any hair style I wanted, and would let me do anything I wanted. I made love to her in about 20 different beds. It was the best relationship I ever had.

BeTheChange thinks he can undo everything and make himself look better for having been single.

I realized something today that I think can help a lot of us going through a breakup: in the end I never lost her, she slowly changed from a gorgeous 20 year old stripper into a typical bratty 21 year old.
Ok mate. Whatever makes you feel better.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Bigneil, regardless if she is bpd or not. Any type of Re-game or six after the break up would destroy/ ruin your attraction and all the good the memories of your relationship would disapear. I'm with @LARaiders85 on this the longer you stay in contact with her the worse you will hear(t). Just let her go and move on. But if you stay in contact, overanalize everything, and maybe even get obsessed, she will badmouth you even more and forget all the good memories she has with you, with good reason. No Contact is the only way to keep her hamster spinning. Don't play her games, be wiser than that. You both had a good ride, right time right place, be proud of it and move on.
This is very true.

I made love to her on the first date, and on the last 5 dates. She was always head over heels for me. I only spent 20 minutes in person with her after we last had sex. She texted a sparkly heart after she left. She sent love letters for a week. Then she asked me if she could move in with me (we agreed that would be a backup after she introduced her dad and met my parents), then she got divorced. Somehow I lost her. There was never one date where she wasn't attracted physically. I was a victim of out-of-sight out-of-mind and she caught feelings for someone else. I don't want to water down the memories with friend dates. I will only ruin what was nearly a perfect love affair. Unless she calls and says she is horny, it's over for good.

Reaction score
This is very true.

I made love to her on the first date, and on the last 5 dates. She was always head over heels for me. I only spent 20 minutes in person with her after we last had sex. She texted a sparkly heart after she left. She sent love letters for a week. Then she asked me if she could move in with me (we agreed that would be a backup), she introduced her dad, met my parents, then got divorced. Somehow I lost her. There was never one date where she wasn't attracted physically. I was a victim of out-of-sight out-of-mind and she caught feelings for someone else. I don't want to water down the memories with friend dates. I will only ruin what was nearly a perfect love affair.
This guy's 46 years old and he's "making love."

HAHAHAHA.

This girls playing you like a fool.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was the BPD stripper who was 25 years younger than you and had other dudes boning her on the regular right?
Sounds like she was a keeper indeed.
Did you have a sugar daddy arrangement?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She was the BPD stripper who was 25 years younger than you and had other dudes boning her on the regular right?
Sounds like she was a keeper indeed.
Did you have a sugar daddy arrangement?
Do you know how to read?

You're the one who was single the whole time, right? Are you dating 18 year old women at 32? I was at your age.

If I proved one thing (anyone can PM me to read our final conversation) this relationship was not about money. I even used to make her pay for dates every now and then.

Now a year later, I am in a much nicer apartment, driving a much nicer car, I saved enough to take a year off just this year, kept my top contract for a year and counting, I got my body fat down from 19% to 12% and have a professional photography portfolio.

She made me a better man.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know how to read?

You're the one who was single the whole time, right? Are you dating 18 year old women at 32? I was at your age.

If I proved one thing (anyone can PM me to read our final conversation) this relationship was not about money. I even used to make her pay for dates every now and then.

Now a year later, I am in a much nicer apartment, driving a much nicer car, I saved enough to take a year off just this year, kept my top contract for a year and counting, I got my body fat down from 19% to 12% and have a professional photography portfolio.

She made me a better man.
Yeah you're such an amazing guy, we all get it by now your life is one big success story, you don't have to keep reminding all of us strangers on the internet what a winner you are.
Still she left your self absorbed narcsisstic 12% bf asss.
Post that pic again of you at 12% bf, because if that picture is a reflection of all your "success stories" than you're full of sh!t to the rim.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah you're such an amazing guy, we all get it by now your life is one big success story, you don't have to keep reminding all of us strangers on the internet what a winner you are.
Still she left your self absorbed narcsisstic 12% bf asss.
Post that pic again of you at 12% bf, because if that picture is a reflection of all your "success stories" than you're full of sh!t to the rim.
You've shown us nothing except how bitter you are.

You are an anti-seducer, here to knock others down. That is not the purpose of the forum.

I will now demonstrate how someone with high self esteem handles losing the love of his life.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It took me 5 days after I ended my last relationship and I met another 20 year old (14 months younger than the last girl). She has the same energy and they look similar (she's a natural blonde who dyed her hair brown). I think she can heal me. Those are real. She has too many tattoos so I will never fall for her like I did the last one, but she wants to show up the last model.

I took these photos on our first date.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
BeTheChange humps their leg with "good morning" texts and calls it playing games if you wait for her to text. Until the divorce, she had initiated 10 out of the previous 12 days, and I initiated twice. She never went longer than 13 days. BeTheChange is recording every stat and exaggerating every single number to make some case that he was better off with his hand.

BeTheChange says no one should be falling for a girl this quickly?? I met her 18 months ago. I loved her instantly. I thought "I would do anything for that girl". No girl had ever got that reaction out of me. As seducers, those are the women we want the most, whether other members approve or not. She said she fell in love with me (and had her first orgasm) on our first date. Maybe you're not falling quickly enough.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was so upset that I said LJBF and because I flaked on 7 straight dates
when you say stuff like that it sounds like you dumped her by accidentally convincing her that you completely lost interest

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
when you say stuff like that it sounds like you dumped her by accidentally convincing her that you completely lost interest
Indeed, that is a possibility. This was a 51%/49% stalemate breakup.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me 5 days after I ended my last relationship and I met another 20 year old (14 months younger than the last girl). She has the same energy and they look similar (she's a natural blonde who dyed her hair brown). I think she can heal me. Those are real. She has too many tattoos so I will never fall for her like I did the last one, but she wants to show up the last model.

I took these photos on our first date.
Wait you actually think this girl is attractive? Am I the only one who's going to say something about this 4.
It's also very creepy that you post pictures of these "hot women" you conquer on an online anonymous forum. But to each their own

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait you actually think this girl is attractive? Am I the only one who's going to say something about this 4.
It's also very creepy that you post pictures of these "hot women" you conquer on an online anonymous forum. But to each their own
he's on the rebound let him have it.