She thinks that I stalked her?

Jumpman23

Don Juan
Reaction score
contacted via facebook: She stated, I saw you roll by my house yesterday, Why you stalking me?
give it up ;-(
She lives on a busy street, I was shopping on the same street she lives and took that street on my way home. She was driving perpendicular to the street. Live approximately 10 minutes away from her. What should I say to her? She probably thinks I was going out of my way to take her street. lie, tell some story, truth?

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you feel the need to explain anything? Stuff like that is best ignored. Delete her from your friends, block her from contacting you, and move on. You stand to gain nothing by explaining yourself or apologizing.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is making accusations, but why would it matter to you? They are obviously unfounded. If someone did that to me, I'd cut them off completely and look for someone less complicated - no questions asked, no explanations needed.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol reminds me of someone(me).
went to the bus stop everyday for one week to make business with some pals and a girl from my class was also there.
result: 1 weekend later im ''not giving her enough space'':crackup:

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jumpman23 said:
contacted via facebook: She stated, I saw you roll by my house yesterday, Why you stalking me?
give it up ;-(
This is why i hate texting, IMs, email, etc. Sarcasm and jokes can be misinterpreted all too easily. Since you didn't mention your relationship with this girl, I would read this as playful negging. Why? The winking asciii at the end and the fact that she ASKED Why you were (ie. Do you like me?).
She knows you weren't stalking her.... but.... SHE noticed you and took the time to contact you!

I would play this as a joke and tease her back....

If she really thinks you were stalking her, she will reply with... "Leave me alone", or won't respond at all.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rook said:
This is why i hate texting, IMs, email, etc. Sarcasm and jokes can be misinterpreted all too easily. Since you didn't mention your relationship with this girl, I would read this as playful negging. Why? The winking asciii at the end and the fact that she ASKED Why you were (ie. Do you like me?).
She knows you weren't stalking her.... but.... SHE noticed you and took the time to contact you!

If she really thinks you were stalking her, she will reply with... "Leave me alone", or won't respond at all.
you know what? I think you're right Rook. If a girl really thought you were stalking her she would make it clear. This message seems like a neg on you. Just joke around back like Rook said. If she's not receptive then I guess she really did want you to give up.:crackup:

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:)

Rook said:

I think that Rook is right, that she might be teasing. Like Rook said, reply to her, teasingly, and see how she responds. If, like Rook said, says "Leave me alone!", then you know she doesn't like you, and you haven't lost anything. So, go for it, dude!

From Lil' Ben :cheer:

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and Funny is my advice
Something along the lines of:

Are you really that needy that you have to accuse people of stalking you? Or am I just THAT good looking? ( Only in Person and only if you can *handle* it.)

I Was stalking you? I was pretty sure you watched me all the time when i was shopping ( I would prefer this one )

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
"Stalking you? Sorry babe, I was just trying to beat the paparazzi." Said very sarcastically. Freakin' attention *****s think the whole universe revolves around them...
Actually a very good one it shows that you are masculine but on the other side you also put her on a podest dont you?
I dont know if by saying something like this, even in a veeeery sarcastic tone, you make her the desirable prize when in fact you should be

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a **** test...if you look like you are worrying about what she thinks of you, she has discoveredthat you still have an afc side, though if you laugh at her show that you dont care etc then you pass the test

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she joking? If you make something serious out of it, then you've only confirmed what she's thinking.

MrNotebook

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo jumpman - immediately forget about this wacky basket case and move on...she ain't worth it. She sounds like she is trouble anyway.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her not to think of herself as that important ;)

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
more details like how you know her ect ect

i would just keep talking to her and completely ignore that statment though

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just ignore it. don't reply. don't delete. don't do anything. just ignore. unaffected.