She stood me up, do I call?

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,
I called this bimbo last night who I personally train at my gym, for a date for tonight. This was supposed to be after aerobics class, and the date was an informal one, just sandwich and movie. Do Icall her and ask whats up? We are supposed to meet tomorrow for a training session, should I even show up for that? Thanks!

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Show up for the scheduled training session. Since its business not pleasure. Don't even bring ANYTHING UP. Act like it dosent matter. In fact be all upbeat about it. If she wants to make plans she will contact you, have her call you. Don't chase them replace them.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude an informal date wound defiantely not include a movie, reason being becasue of stereotypes, a casueal date would be 1/2hours long for coffee and skeeball, some whre really social and open, reason being amovie theater is dark...girls are scared of the dark (seriously) because in the dark they have less control of their envrionment.

dont call her at all, that is very needy and will show that despite your lack of closeness you expect something from her ...in this case you expect her to spend 3/4 hours with a guy she pays to keep her fit...seems a bit dodgy eh?

you've show your interests by asking her for a date..so leave it at that, by calling her your showing you have no one else to call and your desperate.

i wouldnt be surprised if she didnt turn up for your class tomorrow, but if she does, act like this didnt happen just chat and ahve a laugh,dont bring it up at all.it will only be ackward if you make it ackward. if you dont react emotinally to her standing you up, your value goes up as its out of the ordinary for a guy to not be fazed by a girl not turning up, it shows non-needyness.

www.dynamicdatinglifestyle.com

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this whole personally training her, actually had ulterior motives---it was complimentary, like part of her ongoing fitness education. Thats why I asked her out after maybe the 4th session or so. So I could back out training her if she flaked (which she did) or if I ended up boning her, I could keep training her. I guess I'll have to start cutting the training sessions.

This rather surprizes me...she showed high interest, great EC, we talked about relationships, she told me she had zero issues, we exchanged phone numbers etc. I guess its Next!

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
Well this whole personally training her, actually had ulterior motives---it was complimentary, like part of her ongoing fitness education. Thats why I asked her out after maybe the 4th session or so. So I could back out training her if she flaked (which she did) or if I ended up boning her, I could keep training her. I guess I'll have to start cutting the training sessions.

This rather surprizes me...she showed high interest, great EC, we talked about relationships, she told me she had zero issues, we exchanged phone numbers etc. I guess its Next!
did you even read what was written above or just talking about how you feel? I just told you how to get her back. Pretend it dosent bother you, pretend to not care, she will see your not needy and chase you. Don't ask for advice if your not gonna listen.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
did you even read what was written above or just talking about how you feel? I just told you how to get her back. Pretend it dosent bother you, pretend to not care, she will see your not needy and chase you. Don't ask for advice if your not gonna listen.
Weak Game I agree, this will be like nothing happened. But if she doesn't start chasing me, the PT sessions have to stop. And she can't afford me. Somehow, I can't see her chasing me though.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
Weak Game I agree, this will be like nothing happened. But if she doesn't start chasing me, the PT sessions have to stop. And she can't afford me. Somehow, I can't see her chasing me though.
I was unclear if she was paying for your services or not. If she is continue to train her. If your doing it for free... your mixing business with pleasure. Shes gonna know the second you stop training her... you were after one thing. I would say to give her a session or 2 more. Act like nothing, then pretend you got really busy with "PAYING" clients and your sorry but you dont have time to train her for free. Then tell her she can call you.

Never chase them always replace them.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
do not react..may be her dad died, maybe her cat was up the tree, maybe her mum chopped her brothers head off, maybe shes having sex with 8 men, maybe she feel into a well, who know, and if your really fn to be with and have loads of friends it wouldnt matter or affect you untill she mentions why....ignore and move on as if she never stood you up and you never asked for a date.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
timeforacatnap said:
do not react..may be her dad died, maybe her cat was up the tree, maybe her mum chopped her brothers head off, maybe shes having sex with 8 men, maybe she feel into a well, who know, and if your really fn to be with and have loads of friends it wouldnt matter or affect you untill she mentions why....ignore and move on as if she never stood you up and you never asked for a date.
Obviously never ask her out again....only consider it if she asks me. Come to think of it, when I called her last PM, and she called back like 30 seconds after her voice mail picked up, I TOLD her we should hit a sandwich and movie after her aerobics class, I think her exact words were:"Oh I don't know" which put up a red flag. I just ramrodded my way thru the details after that. Maybe I was too agressive. Maybe she thought I was forcing myself on her. Hell, who knows!

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey the improtant thing here isnt the girl but your expereince and learning... hell should yolu have know then what you know now...woould you do things the same? if the answer is no then you've gained from all of this

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no don't call that *****..

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT CALL HER BACK
You already have all the advice you need. Pretend like it never happened. Will you get anything out of that? Theres a chance, but the odds lean to no, she dosen't have intrest. Move on.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update---

At approx 8:30 last night, a full 3 hrs after our inteneded meet time, I was talking to a friend when she beeps in on my phone. I let the VM take call...I wait a minute and check VM here what she said: "Hey WSB its Jennifer, sorry I didn't come in today, I didn't even go to work today I felt so bad, so I didn't blow you off or anything..." then either her phone died or dropped call.

So I guess she was sooooo sick she couldn't dial my digits while she was home sick all day. Me no buy that!! Think I'll tell her when I see her that I had back up plans (which I did but not w/other female) anyway. Any suggestions on what I might say that may be approraite? This girl gave me strong interest, but maybe I misread them

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just coolly tell her she should have called earlier, though you did have other things to do. That's all. Just leave the ball in her court from there.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
Guys,
I called this bimbo last night who I personally train at my gym, for a date for tonight. This was supposed to be after aerobics class, and the date was an informal one, just sandwich and movie. Do Icall her and ask whats up? We are supposed to meet tomorrow for a training session, should I even show up for that? Thanks!

Wrong question. Should you even give a damn is a better question.

Why do you want a chance with a dumb ho who is going to pull crap like that?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
Show up for the scheduled training session. Since its business not pleasure. Don't even bring ANYTHING UP. Act like it dosent matter. In fact be all upbeat about it. If she wants to make plans she will contact you, have her call you. Don't chase them replace them.

Girl's brain: "hey he doesn't even have the balls to call me on my crap. what a little boy."

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u got 2 options:

a)set up another date and flake on her if u want revenge
b)set up another date, hope she shows up, **** her like the peice of ass that she is, and never talk to her again

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Girl's brain: "hey he doesn't even have the balls to call me on my crap. what a little boy."
I look at from another angle: I call her on it, she thinks "what a hurt little boy. He must be AFC"....so I do it halfway. Mention it, but no big deal. I had backup plans anyway

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually guys, I have several options here. I intend to field test at least one of them.
*I can be like, you were sick no biggie, I had backup anyway. Hey, why don't YOU pick a movie and we can go sometime(ball in her court)
*Orginally I had asked her to a minor league hockey game last week to which she agreed to go. Problem is that the season starts in 5 weeks, but I can still feel her out and still take her there next month
*When we are done training, we can small talk about men/woman thing like we usually do for 20 minutes, then I can tell to call me sometime over the weekend under the guise of "so we can continue this conversation". I always make it a point to end the converssation
*I can be the d*ck type, keep busting her on her workouts, treat her like my bratty kid sister, then after I rub her shoulders like I do, hit her up for another date---of course this runs risk of getting turned down, but ya know, with the right DJ attitude, who stinkin' cares? In other words, turn up the attraction dial and don't worry about rejection!