She stood me up, do I call?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
Guys have a small issue here that has popped up---Last Saturday her and her GF left for a 4 day vacation. I told her to call me when she arrived at the resort in Tucson, and then call me when she arrived back so I know her flights both ways went OK. Well, she TM'ed me on Saturday, but haven't heard nothing from her yet--she was due to get back 2 days ago. I'm sure she made it home OK...haven't heard of any plane crashes! And yesterday was my birthday :( to boot...she knew this. I expected her to come back with a card and maybe small gift, but haven't heard or seen anything yet!

Your expecting too much. She seems like the type of girl that likes guys to treat her like absolute dog-sh*t for her to have any interest. Your not dealing with a woman who has geninue interest here. She might be interested, but more for the ego stroke than anything else.

Is this a shyt test? Maybe similair to our botched first date when she failed to show but called 3 hrs later? Is she testing me to see if I am "sincere" enough to care to call her to check on her arrival?

I doubt its a shyt test, its more likely that this is the type of person she really is, cool one minute, a ghost the next. She's toying with you and she's learned to talk a good game. So expect her to randomly pop up again with a excellent reason why she went MIA for the past few days.

This chick is a mess. I understand the initial flake, lots of women do that when they have interest to test what kind of guy they're dealing with. However, she was arrested for stealing fairly recently, she talks like she's geninuely interested, when her actions don't really say so. Why tolerate this nonsense? You said you had other options a few months ago, I'll assume you still do. Put her in the back of the line and put your time into someone else. Also, its NEVER a good idea to mix business with pleasure. Your a smart guy, so stop dealing with this immature little girl.

PIMP

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
I look at from another angle: I call her on it, she thinks "what a hurt little boy. He must be AFC"....so I do it halfway. Mention it, but no big deal. I had backup plans anyway
HA!

Hurt? HURT?

Not hurt. SMART. FULL OF PRIDE. She should be immediately trash canned. You are the fvcking man. If she's testing you by flaking to see you if you give a sh1t then you pass the test by not taking the damn test and not even talking to her again. Stop playing her damn game. What should you do when a girl flakes on you? NOTHING. HER EXISTENCE NO LONGER GETS ACKNOWLEDGED. SHE FORFEITED IT. She can go get fvcked and chucked by some douche bag instead of mind blowing sex from you.

You guys always act like getting the girl at all costs is the win. The win is getting a girl you WANT. Why do you want a girl who fvcking sucks? You guys who continue trying fvck girls who flaked on you or treated you like crap in any other way at any point disgust me.

Mention it but no big deal? Oh brother. That just screams "it's ok for you girls to do that." I don't care if she's fat ho i'm not the least bit interested in. If she flakes or stands me up or anything like that even if she's just my friend she's done as a friend. Done. They keep doing it because we LET them.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timeforacatnap said:
girls flake for all sorts of reasons if you react your telling her she made the right choice by flaking.
]

Who gives a fvck what some ho thinks?

drop her.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Put her in the back of the line

WHY

WHY OH WHY OH WHY?

Why does she get to be in the line at ALL? Seriously. I really want to know.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and then call me when she arrived back so I know her flights both ways went OK
Smack yourself, matter fact do it twice, better yet thrice...

One thing I have learned since visiting these sites (I thought i knew it all) but some poster said something a few months back and I'll never forget it...

"DO NOT treat girls you just want to fvck like potential GF's"

If you just want to fvck this dumb wh0re, why in the hell do you want to know if her flights went ok ?? Are you serious, do u actually care for this dumb slvt ?? SHe's a THIEF too and a chronic liar, the crap you guys will put up with all because she has a friggin pvsssssy, seriously you need to wake up bro, this is pathetic from ALL angles....

Guys buying girls 100$ dinenrs and calling them to say goodnite and all they want is to stick their poles inside of them... ridiculous, if you just want to fvck invite her over to your place, if she dosen't come who gives a crap the next girl will... u don't chase... u REPLACE

-Cod3r

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"what a hurt little boy, must be AFC"

great, let her think that :)
she can think whatever she wants while you're gaming other chicks after nexting her for her flakiness. let her female mind rationalize it however she wants. she'll need it to make herself feel better