She kissed another guy and now is begging...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
Cannot really say for sure, perhaps because I trust her less?
Trust is definitely an important thing. I have a whole theory about trust but that's another thing altogether. I'm curious though, what has she done that put her into the place of a person that you should trust. I mean since you trust her less, there must have been something that made you trust her in the first place, right?

DJ React

Reaction score
As far as i am concerned, drunk people think with sober minds. She is using the alcohol as an excuse when in actuality she wanted to do it. Now that the trust is lost, so is the relationship. Don't give her the satisfaction of sticking around.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Trust is definitely an important thing. I have a whole theory about trust but that's another thing altogether. I'm curious though, what has she done that put her into the place of a person that you should trust. I mean since you trust her less, there must have been something that made you trust her in the first place, right?
Well she says things like, I love you, you're amazing, I need you etc.
Although her actions have never built up trust, I think those kind of words have.
Also, even though she never outright said it, if she saw me talking to other girls, or if I told her about other girls I'd met, I could sense she did not like it.
So I think this made me come to the conclusion that if she does not like me doing it, it's unlikely she'd do it herself.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
All I see here is opportunity. If you would stop boo-hooing about your feelings and give up the self-pity, you could get a lot of great sex out of this. Start fvcking her friends. When she finds out, she will forgive you, because in her mind she deserved it for cheating. She would probably throw herself at you even more. If she doesn't (she will, at least the first few times) then all of her friends will want you, anyway. But she'll know that, thus the throwing herself at you.

I dare you to take my advice.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
Although her actions have never built up trust, I think those kind of words have.
Also, even though she never outright said it, if she saw me talking to other girls, or if I told her about other girls I'd met, I could sense she did not like it.
So I think this made me come to the conclusion that if she does not like me doing it, it's unlikely she'd do it herself.
Sounds as if there are a ton of assumptions going on here on both sides. Not to say that they aren't necessarily true but the evil side of assumptions is that the person having them is the only one who knows about it. Basically it's a recipe for failure because neither side talked to the other about these things, how would you expect the other side to play if they didn't know the rules per se? You know, at least in grade school a boy and girl would pass notes back and forth in class like:
"Do you like [so-and-so]? Check YES or NO"
"Do you like me? Check YES or NO"
"Do you want to be my girlfriend? Check YES or NO"

Yeah we're adults but come on, do we have to play games all of the time?

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
you are not even dating her officially and she already loves you? if she loves you so much why is she going around getting drunk and kissing other guys? lol some love

kick her to the curb. or at best just use her like the ho she is if you want

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I dare you to take my advice.
I'm with bible on this. A lot of you all seem to have lots of anger towards women (probably because your not getting any, guys that get laid don't care about this stuff) . Women like sex as much as we do (if not more) and have TONS of options by default so obviously there going to hook up with other guys. You'd do the samething if you had women throwing themselves at you all the time. Let the emotions go, go out in the field, get your game together, and put together a team of women for whatever needs you have.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is still chasing me.... I like her... but given the circumstances, I don't know what to do...

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
She is still chasing me.... I like her... but given the circumstances, I don't know what to do...
Not sure what your looking for man? Your making a big fuss about a girl your not dating kissing someone else, she did nothing wrong. Now go f*ck her.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Not sure what your looking for man? Your making a big fuss about a girl your not dating kissing someone else, she did nothing wrong. Now go f*ck her.
Why is she chasing me?? I don't mind ****ing her and leaving, but that is not going to work, she's too into me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
Are you saying that you still don't know what you want? :confused:

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Are you saying that you still don't know what you want? :confused:
I know I want her in my heart, but my mind says no because she is a traitor.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
I know I want her in my heart, but my mind says no because she is a traitor.
I don't think you're ready for anything serious. Even if another woman was in your life, I mean you were actually dating her, I'm guessing that you would still have a general lack of trust and that would derail the relationship anyway.

Reaction score
EFFORT said:
I'm with bible on this. A lot of you all seem to have lots of anger towards women (probably because your not getting any, guys that get laid don't care about this stuff) . Women like sex as much as we do (if not more) and have TONS of options by default so obviously there going to hook up with other guys. You'd do the samething if you had women throwing themselves at you all the time. Let the emotions go, go out in the field, get your game together, and put together a team of women for whatever needs you have.
Effort is saying PIMP the HOS!!!! Don't love them!!!

Hate hors - love women!!!