She kissed another guy and now is begging...

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
You're friend photographed her kissing another guy and showed it to you? Sounds like this "friend" is in love with her too.

By ignoring her calls, that means you have feelings for her. If you didn't, you would say "no problem, lets go to Burger King". Better make sure she understands you really like her and stop playing games with her.
I didn't say that I didn't have feelings for her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
What??

I'm sorry, but if I don't want to keep ****ing a woman if she's ****ing someone else on the side...
I'm not the one treating her like a girlfriend. I think it just makes me look like a stupid coon if she's ****ing me and another guy at the same time, so I'm not going to put up with it.
Does that also mean that if you bed a woman that you aren't dating, you won't bed any other women? Or is it that you won't bed a woman unless you're dating her?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly man if you guys weren't officially together, she might be a little spooked that you got mad at her about kissing a guy. I mean if she got caught ****ing someone, that may be a little different.

Reaction score
styleman said:
Thank you to everyone for the advice.

I was not properly 'dating' (as you put it) her, just seeing, as in we had slept with each other plenty of times, but it was not what one would call a committal relationship.
Hors are for everybody kid, get over it!!

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Does that also mean that if you bed a woman that you aren't dating, you won't bed any other women? Or is it that you won't bed a woman unless you're dating her?
The first one. However, we both know that standards for men and woman differ a little.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Honestly man if you guys weren't officially together, she might be a little spooked that you got mad at her about kissing a guy. I mean if she got caught ****ing someone, that may be a little different.
Quite the opposite, I posted some of the text messages that she sent me in the first post.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
Thank you to everyone for the advice.

I was not properly 'dating' (as you put it) her, just seeing, as in we had slept with each other plenty of times, but it was not what one would call a committal relationship.
Francisco d'Anconia made the right question, and considering your just seeing each other you don't even have to make a big deal out of this! She feels guilty, thats great. As long as she doesn't ask you for a relationship, you aren't in one! (by making her ask for a relationship, you have the ULTIMATE test of knowing her true intentions and feelings!)
And considering your not in a relationship you can and should still date other women, ofcourse I don't know how serieus you guys are with each other, but considering you seem kinda pissed about it, and she feels guilty you seem quite serieus. Nevertheless, you don't have a relationship so far, so go out with other women as well, have some fun, and don't make a big deal out of these things until you have a serieus relationship.

Also a minor suggestion, tell her you aren't pissed BECAUSE you aren't in a serieus relationship with her yet. If you want to act not jealous (which would be good, cause then she will feel a less unwanted, and feel the need of doing better with you), Tell her that you were busy the last couple of days and that you didn't have time to call her back, you aren't mad however because aren't in a relationship and so you understand that it happened. This should give you a position of power again, because if she does it again, then you know this will never be a serieus relationship, and if she asks you to start one, then this girl REALLY does like you!

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Francisco and Eagle

you guys weren't officially together, so she didn't do anything wrong. you don't have a right to be angry at her, because doing so just makes you look like a jealous possessive baby

i say this because i got my own gf out of a situation like this. some d1ck she was seeing got mad when she told him that she had a bf now, and they were not even together.

I say don't treat any girl who is not your gf like one. you guys are just seeing each other, so just go out and experiment a little with other women until you tie the knot with one.

and don't be mad at her. she's not your gf after all, she has no commitment to you. now if she does this type of thing in a relationship, then dump her. but down let some little kiss ruin your game.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Francisco. If you're not exclusive with her, she can kiss any damn guy she wants. The same goes for you. The only problem I could see is if the guy is one of her ex's.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
The first one. However, we both know that standards for men and woman differ a little.
Absolutely. Now is it advantageous for you to project your belief on her even when it's not really congruent? Think about it, you guys aren't dating yet you want her to act as if you were. If you want to date her, then date her (she may be interested). Right now you're caught up in the drama that your friends instigated and its taking advantage of you belief system.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
"Baby, I'm sorry, I was really drunk the other night, I don't know what I was doing, please talk to me. I'm sorry. Xxxx"
this is a really funny line that i got in the past on a few occasions.

WHAT THE FVCK TO GIRLS MEAN WITH THIS BS? you don't know what you were doing, stupid bytch? so you could have been ganged banged by an entire frat, or at least blowing a few guys off, but you don't know what happened and why?

so basically she is confessing to you that: a. she is not mature enough to control her drinking
b. she cannot control herself when she is drunk
some serious red flags overall...

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Absolutely. Now is it advantageous for you to project your belief on her even when it's not really congruent? Think about it, you guys aren't dating yet you want her to act as if you were. If you want to date her, then date her (she may be interested). Right now you're caught up in the drama that your friends instigated and its taking advantage of you belief system.
You're right, it would certainly not be good if she knew that I believed that standards for ladies and gentlemen differ.
So are you saying the best thing to do is act like it did not happen?

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
this is a really funny line that i got in the past on a few occasions.

WHAT THE FVCK TO GIRLS MEAN WITH THIS BS? you don't know what you were doing, stupid bytch? so you could have been ganged banged by an entire frat, or at least blowing a few guys off, but you don't know what happened and why?

so basically she is confessing to you that: a. she is not mature enough to control her drinking
b. she cannot control herself when she is drunk
some serious red flags overall...
You think that shows red flags? A few years ago there was a girl who was ridiculously drunk, I took her back to her house and left her, and then asked her if she wanted water, her response
"Shut up, it's called being drunk!"

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm with Francisco. If you're not exclusive with her, she can kiss any damn guy she wants. The same goes for you. The only problem I could see is if the guy is one of her ex's.
Not an ex.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
You're right, it would certainly not be good if she knew that I believed that standards for ladies and gentlemen differ.
So are you saying the best thing to do is act like it did not happen?
I don't know what you should do, I don't know what you want. Figuring that out first usually helps to set a course of action.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, control... It can either allow a man to reach the clarity from the pinnacle of a mountain or put him six feet under, blindly trying to claw for light at the surface.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I did like her a lot, this has sort of changed things.