She kissed another guy and now is begging...

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was/am seeing kissed some other guy after I left at a party. I know because a friend photographed her, and friends told me...
I am ignoring her calls... she calls 10+ times a day for the last two days, I as yet, have not answered...
She's sent texts saying things like:
"Please, please talk to me! Xxxx"
"Baby, I'm sorry, I was really drunk the other night, I don't know what I was doing, please talk to me. I'm sorry. Xxxx"

What would you do?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once cheater , always cheater .

If u want , go out with her one more time or two , do all u wanna do with her and than say i cant continue this since i know that when ur not with me u can be with other guys .

Or or , if it happened to me i would just say to fvck off , to forget about me .

But i would give her a good offer :D . To be my sex buddy :D Nothing more , nothing less

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to fck off, cuz if u take her back she will do it again, trust me ....

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, once a cheater always a cheater.

Alcohol is simply an excuse to do what she wanted to do all along.

What I would do is next this one. She's worthless to you.

"tell her to fck off, cuz if u take her back she will do it again, trust me ...."

Exactly and this isn't even the worst possibility.

The worst possibility is she could be begging to get you back with her so that in the future she gets to be the one that dumps you and in so doing keeps her fragile ego together while in the meanwhile you get to feel all the horrible emotions that come with that as well as feeling like a dumb fvck for not cutting this cancer loose sooner.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you just "seeing" her or were you actually "dating" her? There's a difference. Either way, you could use her current desperation to make it up to you to your own advantage or you can do like everyone else and just throw away the opportunity.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be tht upset man. She got drunk and *kissed* a guy. Big sh1t.

Here's what you do: Tell her yu'r pissed and you want her to make it up to you. How? By doing a threesome with another girl and you.

Fair?

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Were you just "seeing" her or were you actually "dating" her? There's a difference. Either way, you could use her current desperation to make it up to you to your own advantage or you can do like everyone else and just throw away the opportunity.

Thank you to everyone for the advice.

I was not properly 'dating' (as you put it) her, just seeing, as in we had slept with each other plenty of times, but it was not what one would call a committal relationship.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "I was drunk" excuse is always bullsh1t. She was well aware of what she was doing and she used the fact that she was drunk as justification for doing something she knew was wrong. Think about it, would she feel so guilty and be begging for your forgiveness if nobody had caught her and told you about it?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
Thank you to everyone for the advice.

I was not properly 'dating' (as you put it) her, just seeing, as in we had slept with each other plenty of times, but it was not what one would call a committal relationship.
That puts a different spin on things. Think about this, if she were not taking your "seeing each other" relationship somewhat seriously, she wouldn't be making a big deal out of her so called indiscretions. Also, be careful of your so-called friends actions. For some reason they either don't know the true nature of your relationship or they are drama seekers. Whatever it may be, don't let it derail your game.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to go with everywomanshero and Master Bates on this one.

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
She knew what she was doing...Alcohol just gives you the guts to do it :)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
AfRoSwiss-Disiac said:
She knew what she was doing...Alcohol just gives you the guts to do it :)
Agreed. Although I would use the term excuse in exchange for guts. We don't need booze to get the nerve up to do something. What we get "drunk" for is the plausable deniability afterwards to do what we want.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting situation. First of all, I would say that because you aren't exclusively dating, she didn't do anything wrong. Since she isn't your girlfriend, she doesn't really have to answer to you right now, just like you don't have to answer to her.

However, the fact that you were at the same party and this happened after you had left is really f*cked up. Inside, she knew that you would get upset about this if you found out about it, but she went ahead and did it anyway. Alcohol is no excuse. It really isn't all that big of a deal that she kissed this guy (this kind of sh*t happens all the time) but if you two end up dating in the near future, this is something that is going to mess with your head for a while. It's something you can get over, but take some time to evaluate her character. If she proves to you that she is someone you can trust, then it's probably best for the both of you for you to just drop it (remember, she wasn't your girlfriend when it happened). But if it's something you can't get over, or you find that she can't be trusted, drop her @ss like a sack of potatoes. The foundation for a healthy relationship is being able to trust your partner, and if you can't do that, it would be best not to date her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I see here is opportunity. If you would stop boo-hooing about your feelings and give up the self-pity, you could get a lot of great sex out of this. Start fvcking her friends. When she finds out, she will forgive you, because in her mind she deserved it for cheating. She would probably throw herself at you even more. If she doesn't (she will, at least the first few times) then all of her friends will want you, anyway. But she'll know that, thus the throwing herself at you.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are mad with your friend with benefits
(Read: NON-MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP)
because she was kissing another guy?

She is not your freaking girlfriend. Stop treating her like one.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
A girl I was/am seeing kissed some other guy after I left at a party. I know because a friend photographed her, and friends told me...
I am ignoring her calls... she calls 10+ times a day for the last two days, I as yet, have not answered...
She's sent texts saying things like:
"Please, please talk to me! Xxxx"
"Baby, I'm sorry, I was really drunk the other night, I don't know what I was doing, please talk to me. I'm sorry. Xxx
You're friend photographed her kissing another guy and showed it to you? Sounds like this "friend" is in love with her too.

By ignoring her calls, that means you have feelings for her. If you didn't, you would say "no problem, lets go to Burger King". Better make sure she understands you really like her and stop playing games with her.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rata Blanca said:
You are mad with your friend with benefits
(Read: NON-MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP)
because she was kissing another guy?

She is not your freaking girlfriend. Stop treating her like one.
What??

I'm sorry, but if I don't want to keep ****ing a woman if she's ****ing someone else on the side...
I'm not the one treating her like a girlfriend. I think it just makes me look like a stupid coon if she's ****ing me and another guy at the same time, so I'm not going to put up with it.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
All I see here is opportunity. If you would stop boo-hooing about your feelings and give up the self-pity, you could get a lot of great sex out of this. Start fvcking her friends. When she finds out, she will forgive you, because in her mind she deserved it for cheating. She would probably throw herself at you even more. If she doesn't (she will, at least the first few times) then all of her friends will want you, anyway. But she'll know that, thus the throwing herself at you.
The night after, I ****ed one of her friends, but she does not know about it yet...