She gave me the number...I didnt ask for it.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill let you know when I fail.

Your post's are driving me to succeed to prove you wrong now....=)

Ill go down with a fight.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear lord.

Do whatever the hell you want. You met a girl somewhere and she gave you her phone number. What's the worst that can happen if you ask if she has a boy friend or not. If she didn't mention him before, what's the deal? There are a bout 1,000 good ways to interrogate a girl. I'm sure you could a non intrusive way of asking. Or you can not ask her and let her bring it up later. It's a direct aproach vs an indirect approach at a very basic thing question that will base your actions toward her.

It's not that important. It's doubful she'll say something like "How dare you ask if I have a boyfriend or not!! I never want to see you again!" It's likely the most shocking thing she'll say is "Yes" or "No"...terrifying isn't it:rolleyes:

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
man what the f**K u waiting for ? get physical with her...

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I called her today....she acted all happy that I called. She started conversing basically making it easy for us both to talk. I asked her who she was with, she said mom, brother, and boyfriend.

haha, burn eh?

after that I just said I was callin to see what was goin on, she insisted that I get a class switched to be in one of her's. And the last thing she said was

"you should call me tommarrow or something.." I said alright, and said goodbye.

BOO!! =P

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
1) You should have asked for her number instead of myspace in the beginning...that's weak man.

2) It shows she has a bf? So what? Are they married? They're not married, he's not a friend, so fair game. Why does he deserve her more than you? Because he happened to bump into her first? So what? As long as he is not a jealous psycho who will make getting her dangerous, then go for it.

F^CK THAT IF HE's GoNa Make It DangeruS, Make His Tough Guy Attitude Seem Nothing More, Than A Arrogant, A$$HOLE........

Nuff Said, Hollah At Ya Boy......

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
Alright, I called her today....she acted all happy that I called. She started conversing basically making it easy for us both to talk. I asked her who she was with, she said mom, brother, and boyfriend.

haha, burn eh?

after that I just said I was callin to see what was goin on, she insisted that I get a class switched to be in one of her's. And the last thing she said was

"you should call me tommarrow or something.." I said alright, and said goodbye.

BOO!! =P

Shes A Bobble Head :yes:... 10 Bucks Says She's Skeezin Up The Neighbor Hood, I'd Mark her As A Typical Attention Wh0Re..... You May Not Wanna Hear It, And You Wont Belive It Till You Find Out..... Hey, Id Even Put Money On It That The B!TCH GOT MORE GUY FRIENDS THAN YOU DO.......

Doctor Hollows Medical Advice....: Make Her Blow, Or Make Her Go, Because She's Just A Ho.......

~Best Reguards....... Hollow~:whistle: ;)

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HollowHorizon said:
Shes A Bobble Head :yes:... 10 Bucks Says She's Skeezin Up The Neighbor Hood, I'd Mark her As A Typical Attention Wh0Re..... You May Not Wanna Hear It, And You Wont Belive It Till You Find Out..... Hey, Id Even Put Money On It That The B!TCH GOT MORE GUY FRIENDS THAN YOU DO.......

Doctor Hollows Medical Advice....: Make Her Blow, Or Make Her Go, Because She's Just A Ho.......

~Best Reguards....... Hollow~:whistle: ;)

lmao

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I get the message across that im looking for more than a platonic friendship? Even though she hasnt busted out the "just friends" line on me. I wanna make sure I beat her to the punch. Either subtly or Boldly. Throw out some ideas.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably don't want to get that message out there.

Sounds to me like a solid case of an attention *****. She just wants to use you for your attention and energy. Don't be her puppy dog.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as to how she said to call today....what should I do? Just not call? Let her get a hold of me somehow? She has my aim, myspace, and cell number.

Call or let her get a hold of me in some way shape or form.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
pvf94, it's obvious you didn't understand what I posted

Go and re-read it, and come back and reply or pm me.

You will LOSE.

You know why?

You aren't embracing your sexuality, you aren't tryign to fulfill her needs sexually, you are trying to fulfill her needs as a BOYFRIEND.

B4 a chick will SERIOUSLY take a guy as a boyfriend, he MUST pass the great fvck value proposition first.

Do you understand what I am saying? I know it's quite different, but different is discovery.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
pvf94, it's obvious you didn't understand what I posted

Go and re-read it, and come back and reply or pm me.

You will LOSE.

You know why?

You aren't embracing your sexuality, you aren't tryign to fulfill her needs sexually, you are trying to fulfill her needs as a BOYFRIEND.

B4 a chick will SERIOUSLY take a guy as a boyfriend, he MUST pass the great fvck value proposition first.

Do you understand what I am saying? I know it's quite different, but different is discovery.
Dude shes only 16...im sure the sex is not an issue atm... If thats the problem I can set up a date with her and do my best to get physical. But I want to know if its safe to call her today seeing as to the fact that she said to call her. Or just ignore the fact that she said i SHOULD call. And not call her. Let her do the contacting. ???

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just call the chick and bang her so we can end this thread already. You're jynxing youself by overanalyzing it.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Because she's 16 has nothign to do with it. Just as long as you're not 21 or something.

You don't get my point. You don't get what I am saying.

By you even ANALYZING how to do this, what you should do, should you do this...you are ON THE WRONG FOOT.

That's what I am trying to tell you.

You need to embrace your sexuality, learn about that dude. Take some time, then you need to have a goal to meet at least 5 different women a day, maybe you don't want to FVCK THEM ALL, but you should at least be open to ALL WOMEN.

That's where you're FOCUS should be, it should be on ALL WOMEN...not a particular WOMAN.

That is what I am telling you. You want me to give you a tip so you can't lose, dude...I am being your friend here by telling you.....

CHANGE YOUR FOCUS. You should be open, free, running around like a sexual bird just flapping his feathers on any chick he likes.

Instead, you are sitting here trying to figure out a strategy for a chick, there is no strategies.

There are no theories.

Dude, I don't have a 100% success ratio, but I have FUN. Sexuality is FUN, and you are not doing that.

Do this...okay?

1/ PUT YOUR MIND ELSEWHERE, Leave this chick alone, don't call her back, don't do shyt else with her. Shyt else.
2. Read my thread on embracing your sexuality, learn to control it and use it.
3. Now, you should begin to feel COMFORTABLE in YOUR sexuality, thus, women will feel comfortable in THEIRS around YOU.
4. Now make it a thing to go out and see "what's going on" with about 5 different women a day.
5. Phone sex them over the phone.
6. Then fvck them in person.
7. Then....after the fvckign has taken place, sit down and think to yourself. Should I just continue fvckin this chick, or does she fulfill my needs for a relationship?

Okay...just do that. I want you to throw this girl's number away, I want you to forget about her, I don't want you calling her anymore.

All I need you to do NOW....is embrace your sexuality, become comfortable in it, Love it...AND go out and "see what's up" with about 5 different women a day or a week.

FOCUS ON SEXUALITY AND WOMEN....do NOT focus on Relationships and a particular WOMAN. That's the mistake 90% of men make, and I'm trying to help you here.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
See for the record...a MAN should be focusing on

Sexuality and WOMEN.

It is women that should be focusing on

Relationships and A PARTICULAR MAN.

So by you focusing on things like WOMEN focus, you actually begin ACTING like a women without even knowing it!

You "think" you are acting PUA, but it clear to everybody you are not.

A PUA is like a Sales guy. The Sales guy might have a targeted field or area, but the guy doesn't just focus on one particular company (not as much I should say), but rather he's focusing on many multiple companies at one time.

So please do that, you are 19, I am 23, just try and learn from my mistakes. I know you "believe" you are right, but I am telling you. I've been there, I've done that, I've learned, and I am just really tryin to help you here.

My fellow Michigan brother!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
pvf94, what I am "afraid" of with you is this.

Even though you are causing yourself misery by doinig what you are doing, as I said before, you are creatign a HABIT.

You are thinking about this girl ALOT, you have her on your mind ALOT.

This forms a HABIT, and you become ATTACHED to this girl.

This is terrible!

Because eventually, this girl is goign to be gone. Eventually, you will see her kissing another guy, etc, etc.

You will be hurt, you will have suicide feelings. And you know how all that started?

Because you created this HABIT! You formed this monster!

Get the fvck out of the matrix NOW!! I mean...it might even be too late honestly. Because I already told you this and you still wish to FIGHT to get her.

So....I mean dude. I don't know what else to tell you. I know you are 19 but I know you can understand what I am saying, but maybe the HABIT is already formed and now, well....you just can't get out of it.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not obsessed, just let down because I dont get numbers often. Im kinda introverted I dont like parties and clubbin and sh1t.

ive been down the habitual side of liking a girl...just like most all men here have. Ill be over it soon enough.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
pvf94, you won't...trust me.

You will be emotional for a while. You have let this HABIT form, a guy that's been smoking everyday for the past years can't just put down a damn cigarette.

You are making excuses now. There's many different places to meet women.

You saying you are shy, and all that other shyt is just a confirmation of the problem.

Why don't you just read my thread, just keep reading...and just learn a bit?

Do that....by I keep telling you. You are creating a monster here, but it's a subtle monster you can't see, but you will soon enough. A guy that decides to drink everyday for a year, he doesn't understand that's he's making himself out to be an alcholic, but he will when he tries to quit and CAN'T.

Reaction score
DJF or John said:
pvf94, what I am "afraid" of with you is this.

Even though you are causing yourself misery by doinig what you are doing, as I said before, you are creatign a HABIT.

You are thinking about this girl ALOT, you have her on your mind ALOT.

This forms a HABIT, and you become ATTACHED to this girl.

This is terrible!

Because eventually, this girl is goign to be gone. Eventually, you will see her kissing another guy, etc, etc.

You will be hurt, you will have suicide feelings. And you know how all that started?

Because you created this HABIT! You formed this monster!

Get the fvck out of the matrix NOW!! I mean...it might even be too late honestly. Because I already told you this and you still wish to FIGHT to get her.

So....I mean dude. I don't know what else to tell you. I know you are 19 but I know you can understand what I am saying, but maybe the HABIT is already formed and now, well....you just can't get out of it.
This is good insight and what happens to many dudes here!

DJF, as I saud before - the "sexuality" angle doesn't work for everybody because of the "personality" angle! Introverts feel uncomfortable doing this to a girl girl they don't know!

It's like a person with no humor trying to tell a joke - it looks akward!

But your summation is correct, if they get too caught up on getting this "one" girl!