She gave herself freely so I lost interest...

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Absolute bullsh!t, bvbidd. A slutty girl can make you wait for sex just like a.......um, non-slutty girl. I see it all the tim.

That girl that you think is so pure will suck a d!ck in Cancun if she's feeling it. To girls, it's all about the FEELINGS. Likewise, if a slut thinks she can make a boyfriend out of bvbidd, she will make you wait. Meanwhile, Tom and Larry double-stuff her in one night. Believe that.
This is so true. The girl I had one-itis for recently was definitely doing this sh*t behind my back...I just know it. I never got to nail her after multiple dates. Just second base bull****. And, of course, she decides to give me a call today at work and leave a message. The funny thing was that I am so sick of her bull**** and this new girl makes it so freakin' clear how women should be treating me that I don't even want to answer her call.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some people need the thrill of the chase, some don't. it's simple: not everyones the same.

rsaini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Just look at her ass dude... and ask yourself am i better off nailing that or jerking of next week thinking about her b/c i was a ****ing idiot?

When in doubt, hit it!
LMAO !! :crackup:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a flying fuck how she acted?

If you are having mental/ethical issues about this, read Aristotle's treatise on friendship and love, and then bang her.

If you don't, you're either gay, or have serious hang-ups.

Kappe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with comic, gotta love a girl who knows what she wants ;) Also so much fun to play hard to get.
I mean why "pay" for something when you can have it for free.

Give the "Anti-Dump's Machine" series a read

Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
Proof that EVERYONE wants what they can't have.
How true this is, many years ago I saw a pack of about two hundred sheep in a field full of lush long grass, instead of eating that grass that they were walking on, they tried to push their heads through the fence to eat the grass on the other side, it made me think about myself and other humans, if it is easy to get then you don't want it anymore, this goes for hot babes, jobs, houses, cars, food, and everything else in life. :yes:

jimmyjack

Banned
Reaction score
If You Know That You Are Not Intressed In Her Then Just End That Topic With Her Cause I Believe That There Is Nothing Wrong.she Is Intressed You Already Have Her In Your Arms So What's Happening To You.i Believe That You Are Not Just In The Mood To Be With Her Cause She Came On The Wrong Time.men Take Your Time To Sovle Your S****t.you've Got The Chance So Why F**k It Up.regret Is A Bad Thing To Think About.tou Have To Play This Game.

Reaction score
jimmyjack said:
If You Know That You Are Not Intressed In Her Then Just End That Topic With Her Cause I Believe That There Is Nothing Wrong.she Is Intressed You Already Have Her In Your Arms So What's Happening To You.i Believe That You Are Not Just In The Mood To Be With Her Cause She Came On The Wrong Time.men Take Your Time To Sovle Your S****t.you've Got The Chance So Why F**k It Up.regret Is A Bad Thing To Think About.tou Have To Play This Game.
Life is way to short to live with regrets, regrets lower your own self esteem and your value to others, a man who enjoys playing golf and fvcking hot babes, will eventually fvck so many more if when he has made up his mind that he wants to play a round of golf on that day, meets a hot babe on his way to the golf club with whom he could easily fvck, though forgets about her and goes to play golf instead, don't let the desire for woman control your life, do what you want to do, never having regrets, and the hottest babes will be swarming around you. :yes:

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
If she has high interest after just meeting you, she is a slvt.
Cuz obviously you're not a guy any woman would fall in love with at first sight! :yes: I'm quite a woman and far from a slvt. Few men can have me but when I fall, I fall hard! If the guy can't see a diamond fell in his lap - bye! He deserves cut glass! :whistle: I love it when they beg me back. No way Jose :nono: :moon: :kick: :trouble: :kick:

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
HaremMasterThomas said:
How true this is, many years ago I saw a pack of about two hundred sheep in a field full of lush long grass, instead of eating that grass that they were walking on, they tried to push their heads through the fence to eat the grass on the other side, it made me think about myself and other humans, if it is easy to get then you don't want it anymore, this goes for hot babes, jobs, houses, cars, food, and everything else in life. :yes:
Maybe you should stick with sheep cuz if somebody gives me a hot car and a high-class high-payin job (like a role in a TV sit-com) - I'm stickin' with it! Can't nobody tell me it ain't worth a lot! :crazy:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Cuz obviously you're not a guy any woman would fall in love with at first sight! :yes: I'm quite a woman and far from a slvt. Few men can have me but when I fall, I fall hard! If the guy can't see a diamond fell in his lap - bye! He deserves cut glass! :whistle: I love it when they beg me back. No way Jose :nono: :moon: :kick: :trouble: :kick:
I've had girls fall for me at first sight before, they just kept it hidden and told they're friends. Then stalked me around for a bit. They never openley ran up to me and made themselves look like a loser for it. That's what this girl is doing, she's giving herself completley away, that's slvtty.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
She didn't have a pic up so I asked her for one. She did some modeling in the past and sent me a couple of old modeling photos. The girl kinda looks like Catherine Zeta Jones (small, petite with nice breasts). She would be at least a HB8.
RED FLAG!! if shes a "model", why wouldnt she already have pics up?? nobody just has a dating profile with no pics especially when youre a model...be careful, that "model" might turn out to be like a 80 year old pedifile or something... :nono:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RED FLAG!! [/QUOTE]

Dude, he said he's already met her IRL and she's hot. I can think of LOTS of reasons a non-AW would avoid putting pictures of herself up if she's hot.

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I've had girls fall for me at first sight before, they just kept it hidden and told they're friends. Then stalked me around for a bit. They never openley ran up to me and made themselves look like a loser for it. That's what this girl is doing, she's giving herself completley away, that's slvtty.
Right, you had GIRLS! :cheer: No WOMAN would want you. Only slvts and girls understand your type of attitude. :yes:

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Just like every other woman in other words.
If a guy can't tell a diamond from glass who needs him? Eminence and Rex Man are onto something. Those guys know a diamond when they see one. You obviously don't realize that all women are not alike. :cheer: Some are tall, some asre short, some are blond , some are not... Too bad. I suggest you read and learn from them. It might make your johnson big! :crackup:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Right, you had GIRLS! :cheer: No WOMAN would want you. Only slvts and girls understand your type of attitude. :yes:
What? My attitude is that I'm turned off by slvts. And then you say only slvts and girls go for that attitude? What? Why are you trying to defend slvts and then insult slvts in the same sentence?

How the hell does that make sense?

BTW - I only just turned 19 I don't expect older women to be into me and I'm fine with that.

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
BTW - I only just turned 19 I don't expect older women to be into me and I'm fine with that.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I thought I was communicating with a man. You still have lots to learn. Right now you're in a black and white world. I can't wait until a woman turns you into technicolor jelly. :flowers:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
You obviously don't realize that all women are not alike.
You obviously have no idea what I realize. I know all women are different and I *also* know that every one of you craves male attention. Thus you love it when the suckers crawl back the same as every other woman loves it.

In other words while you are all distinct people this is one trait that virtually every one of you share. It's not an insult, just an observation.

Shall I draw a diagram for you?

:crackup:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up with this site? People complain and complain about not getting laid and how hard they have to work for it.

Then when its handed to you on a silver platter they complain that since they don't have to work for it, they don't want it.

If I won the lottery, I am not stupid enough to give the money back.